Coexistence of Vampire & Human [Oc]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... let me think of a few other things.... perhaps an insurrection?

? Day class rioting to see night class?

That kinda be everyday thing. I mean I'd imagine them flipping out like they are an idol group or something.

No, I mean like one of her nobles try to take power for themselves.

No, I mean like one of her nobles try to take power for themselves.
Could work. However we need more people and I'm pretty sure someone would have ended up doing so without us evening talking of it.

Oh BTW Seiren kinda plays everyone as if it were a game or chess or something.

I imagine she and Matthias would both take that approach.

Not necessarily. Their reasons are different. He controls the vampires with the aid of hate while she uses long-curried favor and respect.

Not necessarily. Their reasons are different. He controls the vampires with the aid of hate while she uses long-curried favor and respect.
Meh.

technically he doesn't control vampire. And respect isn't all that she has. The fact she is one of the progenitors of the vampire race. One who's blood is not tainted with that of a human. She's surpior to them and they don't wish to anger her. However she might be one of few PureBloods she's not the only BlueBlood (Nobility). Other Nobles can tried to rid her of her place as the heir to vampire realm.

He could have been attacked or something and is slowly turning to a vampire and always treats Seiren rudely picking fights with the nobles...

Maybe. I'll think on that one.

This reminds me of Vampire Knight, I'm interested =)

Reactions: Kitsune
This reminds me of Vampire Knight, I'm interested =)
Not gonna lie I was watching IG and I'm like "hmm. I wonder how others could turn a simple vampire school around." I can rp same plot million times and its always different.

WB, Seiren! I was thinking of some events/plots while you were away.

Status
Not open for further replies.