Coexistence of Vampire & Human [Oc]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's set the bar at ten for now, given we can NPC the other Guards.
True I really didn't want more then three which is what I'll change it two.

Well, let's work out an antagonist. Nothing better than knowing who the villain is.

Perhaps an older vampire who is manipulating others to do his will. A Vampire Lord raising an army against the human world perhaps?

I left the plot open for anything to happen.

That wouldn't work. It doesn't revolve much around other vampires only those at the academy. More or less its an experiment. That's the purposes of the school. Plus the vampires might have alterior motives that none know about. Don't worry about the conflict. It will be unspoken and I'll start something xD. It always happens when I do school rp.

Got it. And I don't mean to sound rude about this, but you might want to check your spelling and grammar before you post. It'll attract more people to RP if you look professional.

Got it. And I don't mean to sound rude about this, but you might want to check your spelling and grammar before you post. It'll attract more people to RP if you look professional.
Well then... I honestly have no response to this once so ever.

Either way, we need just a few basic plot points in a manner similar to creating an outline for an essay.

Trust issues, Jealousy, normal teen drama.

Noted. I can already supply trust issues with Matthias' hatred towards vampires.

Noted. I can already supply trust issues with Matthias' hatred towards vampires.
Yep... However we need more people :'( I mean yeah we could do one on one but that's no fun. XD I normally play guys.

Noted. What if we had Matthias and Seiren date or something? That ought to cause tension.

Noted. What if we had Matthias and Seiren date or something? That ought to cause tension.
I actually thought of that however she would lose loyalty from her vampire lords and ladies. Also we have to take in consideration of how old she is. Being alive for as long as she has falling for a human whom hates vampires would not be a smart move. Though if he had a crush on her some of the other humans could get jealous thinking because he's a guard he can have more time with night class students then the day class can.

But wouldn't the Guards also be considered her food?

They could disguise it as feeding euphoria or perhaps just keep it a secret altogether.

I was going to wait until you had it finished, to be honest.

Oh I was... I forgot to take the WIP off.

Ah, alright. Regardless, any of the Guard would face the jealousy of their classmates. It'd be uniform. If we wanted a separate tension, it'd need to be something big. That is why that first came to mind. The relationship thing that is.

Anything else?

Status
Not open for further replies.