-Amazingly smart in all classes

Inabilities:

-Making friends
-Being like other girls her age

Fears:

-Water
-Wild vampires

General Personality:

Carmen is seen as a cool individual who stays calm in most situations. She says what she wants without care to others feelings and is rather sarcastic. Carmen is rather blunt about things which makes her seem like a prick who could care less about others. Carmen doesn't easily admit she is wrong and rarely does. Persistent and stubborn, Carmen never gives into a fight or argument and will keep on fighting with her will power until she's won

Inner Personality:

Many don't see it but Carmen is actually a pretty caring girl. She is protective of the Night Class and would stand up for them without a second thought, even if it was their kind that took away her family. Carmen has a surprisingly gentle touch and is very careful. She is always alert for danger to both classes and never let's her guard down.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History:
Before the life she lives today, Carmen was a vampire hunter alongside her parents and twin sister. Her parents would teach them many things and allowed them to practice on fake targets. But no one was ready for that fateful night. Early one cold winter's day, Carmen and her twin sister Cattie were practicing their skills in an open field with a single tree. They did this for 20 minutes when suddenly a soft feminine voice spoke, riding on the wind to their ears. Both girls looked towards the tree in surprise to see a beautiful lady with flowing silver hair and blue eyes. Both girls lowered the weapons they had been practicing with and the women, who had been leaning against the tree trunk, walked over to them. Gently, she placed her hands on both of their heads and spoke in a sweet tone, telling them that she could make their true wish come true. "I can show you what it's like to be a vampire..." She told them. Carmen backed away but Cattie merely stood there, as though begging the women to do so. Carmen snatched her sister by the hand and dragged her home. They didn't tell their parents about what had happened and continued their day.

That night, Cattie crawled into Carmen's bed like usual and they slept together, holding hands. But around midnight, Carmen was awaken as her sister crawled out of bed. Curious, Carmen got out of bed and followed silently behind her sister. Cattie opened the front door and walked out into the blizzard, Carmen following. They didn't stop until Cattie reached the tree from that morning. Carmen watched from a distance as the women from earlier leaped down from one of the trees branches and approached her sister. They spoke for a short while then the women picked her sister up by the collar roughly. Cattie tried to resist but the women bit her neck. In that instant Carmen knew what was happening. The women was making her sister a vampire. Carmen gasped and the vampires now blood red eyes landed on her. Carmen ran home and didn't stop until she had slammed the door closed. Her parents rushed from their room in their pajamas, unarmed and ran to Carmen who was covered in snow and trembling from the sight she had seen. Carmen was about to tell them what had happened when the door was flung open, making Carmen and her parents fly forwards. In the doorway stood the women and beside her, Cattie with blood red eyes. Her parents trembled in fear and with a closer look, Carmen knew why. It was the vampire who had been the most wanted for years now for being a ruthless murderer. The women killed her parents before they reached their weapons with the help of Cattie. Using that chance, carmen ran away and never looked back

Before/ Present Life:

Carmen had been found by a young couple, collapsed in the snow near a town. They took her in on her own and she worked hard to make them happy as a way of saying thanks. Carmen not only studied all subjects for school at a young age to become smart, but also learned things that would protect not just herself but others as well. She did this for years until she was 15. She had gotten a letter from the Academy. Carmen talked about it with her foster parents who agreed to let her go. A few weeks later, Carmen was on her way there with her bags packed. When she got there Carmen talked to the Headmaster about becoming a guard. They talked for hours before Carmen left as a new Guard. Ever since then Carmen has been doing her job, hoping to make her families proud [real and foster] and the Headmaster

Relationships:
Matthias - Guard - On good terms with
Lady Seiren - Lead Vampire - On good terms with
Luka Crosszeria - Headmaster - Likes
Irene - Murderous Vampire - Despises
Lilianna - Mother - Misses
Luke - Father - Misses
Cattie - Twin Sister - Kinda hates , Kinda misses

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Little headmaster bio under Seiren.

Does anyone wanna start or shall we wait a bit linger for people.

c5caad6b7a174863567651afbf047efc.jpg

GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS

Role:
Human (girl) & Vampire (boy)

Character Name:
Sora (left) & Daichi (right)

Pronunciation:
so-ah & dah-ee-chee

Alias:
N/A

Ethnicity:
Japanese American

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height:
5'5" & 5'7"

Hair:
~ Ridiculously long, most of the time it's pulled into two pigtails. Dyed a light blue-green.
- Short and a bit messy. Also dyed a light blue-green.

Eyes:
Blue & Gold (for Daichi, when using his powers)

Distinguishing Marks:
N/A

General Appearance:
Sora is petite in stature. She has curves here and there and is quite well-developed, but she isn't a model or anything. Some people may say that she's attractive. Her hair stops at her hips and is up majority of the time, easier to manage that way. She also has bangs falling into her eyes. Her skin happens to be quite pale, which leads people to believe that she's a vampire. Daichi is a bit taller than his twin sister. His skin is also pale and that's because he is a vampire. Even if he wasn't one, it would still be pale. He has a small frame as well. The male's hair stops at the nape of his neck and his bangs also fall into his eyes. Both of them are slender.

Strengths:
~ Memorizing Things
~ Giving Advice
~ Comforting Others
~ Keeping Secrets

- Brute Strength
- Intelligence
- Speed
- Stealth

Weaknesses:
~ Brute Strength
~ Keeping Her Cool
~ Math

- Comforting Others
- Giving Advice
- His Stubbornness

More:
~ Why don't you ask her?
- Telekinesis
- Erasing Memories
- Absorbing Other Vamps's Powers (by blood drinkage)

• Sora is older than Daichi by one minute

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose:
~ To be as popular as her brother
- To survive this whole "co-existing with humans"

Aspirations:
~ To become better in Mathematics
- To not be mobbed by fangirls/fanboys

Hobbies:
~ Reading
~ Drawing
~ Discovering/Learning

- Piano
- Video Games
- Eating

Talents:
~ Can remember things well
~ Singing
~ Baking

- Piano (as said before)
- Taking care of children
- Sewing

Inabilities:
~ Math
~ Anything athletic
~ Being a leader

- Cooking
- Focusing
- Being a follower

Fears:
~ Being alone
~ Thunderstorms
~ Vampires (besides her brother)

- Bees
- His sister getting hurt
- Clowns

General Personality:
Quiet ~ Shy ~ Observant ~ Modest ~ Creative
Playful - Cocky - Protective - Loyal - Individualistic

Inner Personality:
Loud - Short-Tempered - Possessive - Jealous - Pouty
Cunning - Rebellious - Emotional - Sarcastic - Caring

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History:
When Sora and Daichi were both young, their village had been overran by wild vampires. They were a mixture of PureBlood and Nobles. Barricaded in their home, the two were cooped up in their room as they listened to the screams of terror echoing throughout the small village. A PureBlood had broken into their home and had drunk their parents dry. They tried their best to keep quiet, but it had discovered them. Daichi, being who he is, protected his sister as best as he could, causing him to be bitten. If it weren't for a Vampire Hunter finding them in time, he would have died as well. Instead, he was turned into a vampire, which was hard on the both of them for the first few years.

Before / Present Life:
Now, the twins are living life as normal as they possibly can. It doesn't bother them as much that Daichi is the creature that killed their parents because they've learned that he was different from that creature during that night. Because of their situation, they had enrolled into Crossazria Academy and have been there ever since.
I've finally finished! And I don't mind starting now or waiting~

I'll be ready

I've finally finished! And I don't mind starting now or waiting~
Maybe he had problems controlling himself so he goes for help. I mean she is human tber has to be times he runs out because he doesn't want to hurt her. Also the vampires drop a blood tablet in water to make a sort of substitute for blood

Reactions: Kitsune
Want me to add that into their General History? I can say that they found someone to help them (well, Daichi)...? And, now, it's easier to control, but he still has his moments?

Want me to add that into their General History? I can say that they found someone to help them (well, Daichi)...? And, now, it's easier to control, but he still has his moments?
Yes please sorry if I'm feeling you how to do your chara.

Oh guess just a little thing so we know who is a vampire human and guard. I ask that you have color in your post whether its a boarder or first word of your post or everytime you say the chara name.

Vampire red
Guard green
Human blue

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
Also in the rp the first post will tell you who is who also.

So, my dumb self did not give my characters last names -_- That has now been edited, sorry!

_20150524_181449.JPG
Uniform guys have pants though.

Rp is up just so you know guys.

Did the people die?

Status
Not open for further replies.