• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just posted. I was thinking about him just falling out of the shadows when passing the hallway where Eden is currently sleeping-in the roof haha- but I guessed people wanted morning to come. It would be so funny: Ricchon being dropped off because his powers reaches a limit, and he's like. Eden is sleeping in the roof. How neat. And he just lies there on his back staring up at her hahah

Yeah I'm working to get the group of three over here into bed so the morning can come. Just waiting for Wicked's reply to do so if his reply doesn't lead to that end

I just posted. I was thinking about him just falling out of the shadows when passing the hallway where Eden is currently sleeping-in the roof haha- but I guessed people wanted morning to come. It would be so funny: Ricchon being dropped off because his powers reaches a limit, and he's like. Eden is sleeping in the roof. How neat. And he just lies there on his back staring up at her hahah
eden is actually asleep on the wall of the dorm hallway. just outside the boys side.

eden is actually asleep on the wall of the dorm hallway. just outside the boys side.
Damn, if I would have known that I would have made Joa be like. "Uh, should we help her or something?"

Lol well I suppose it's the thought that counts :applause:

But if that phrase is true then I should be arrested because I have wicked thoughts sometimes lol

Lol well I suppose it's the thought that counts :applause:

But if that phrase is true then I should be arrested because I have wicked thoughts sometimes lol
What phrase?

I guess it's too late now. Though Ricchon have noticed Eden sleeping on the wall, but he travels very fast through the shadows, and he can't completely control it, so he can probably mention it the next day after waking up ^^

"it's the thought that counts"
raw

Oh. I didn't get it at all. Oh, no, I think I did. Anyway...

Hey @Laivindur Jameson is gonna sleep as late as he can and I've gotta work all day so feel free to post before me :)

Hey @Laivindur Jameson is gonna sleep as late as he can and I've gotta work all day so feel free to post before me :)
Okay. I think Ricchon also sleeps for a long time, though I think he might wake up before Jameson haha. Both ways works.

I GOT THE JOB AT
logo_UOR_tcm13-48662_zpsdgw65hip.png
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Buh. so much stress over the past few weeks. but I did it. be proud of me. ;v;

Uhhh if no one wants to start the morning off then I will be happy to do so. Thoughts?

:confetti: Congrats, Rom!!! I was gonna wait for you to post before I moved on since I dunno what morning procedure is like and Jameson hates the world and wants to sleep in lol

Reactions: Laivindur
So, is everyone ready and posted into nighttime, and ready for the timeskip then?

I can update the sticky and do an into to morning procedures post.

Reactions: Laivindur
Status
Not open for further replies.