• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahaha! I wish I was a Zelda fan. I have to google Midna.

Also I promise Jameson will stop swearing so often after this post he's just having a real bad day haha

I shall now wait for other people to have their turn. I didn't want to get overly carried away, I just wanted to be able to sort of wrap up the anger before I stopped and waited :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Laivindur
Also I promise Jameson will stop swearing so often after this post he's just having a real bad day haha

I shall now wait for other people to have their turn. I didn't want to get overly carried away, I just wanted to be able to sort of wrap up the anger before I stopped and waited :)
Yeah, I guess we could wait for now =) omg Ricchon. Poor Jameson <3

Must. Resist. Coming out of the closet jokes. In the presence of little girls...!

• Thank You
Reactions: 2 people
Soooo she laughed at you? Im sorry :devil:

Well on an appropriate note im just waiting for Rom to post now i think

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Wicked
Soooo she laughed at you? Im sorry :devil:

Well on an appropriate note im just waiting for Rom to post now i think
Well I walked right up on that, didn't? LOL

Man I love it when people answer my crass sense of humor properly like this. You're alright.

And yeah I guess it's a waiting game now to not leave anyone behind.

Pretty sure I just got left alone upstairs. :V

I shall post soon maybe.

I'm really depressed and anxious and i might end up marathonning anime/league/Overwaffle all night. we'll see.

def post tomorrow though probably. :)

Pretty sure I just got left alone upstairs. :V

I shall post soon maybe.
Oh, sounds like somebody got ditched. Not cool yo. You're welcome to join Joakim downstairs talking to closet doors and getting a very peculiar first impression of the new guy. He's totally normal, I swear.

I'm really depressed and anxious and i might end up marathonning anime/league/Overwaffle all night. we'll see.

def post tomorrow though probably. :)
D'aww. I've been avoiding responsibilities lately myself and just ordering food in and watching shows all week, and sleeping in weird patterns. I've also been hitting up League here and there. Hang in there, champ.

Jameson is about to trudge back up from outside if you'd like me to post before you so you've got someone to interact with :)

Get some rest and don't worry too much. Hope you feel better soon

Oh, sounds like somebody got ditched. Not cool yo. You're welcome to join Joakim downstairs talking to closet doors and getting a very peculiar first impression of the new guy. He's totally normal, I swear.

D'aww. I've been avoiding responsibilities lately myself and just ordering food in and watching shows all week, and sleeping in weird patterns. I've also been hitting up League here and there. Hang in there, champ.
I'm having the worst time too. I haven't played any league of legends if that's what you're talking about, but I have played it a lot ^^
Take care ya'll!

TBH. I'm kinda trying to finish up the bedtime arc, and preferably timeskip to morning, for some new adventures and likely less restricted roleplaying. since we may have managed to run amok with the "renegade kids" theme.

Don't rush it though, let things play out as they will, but yknow. try to bring it in, that way we can integrate the new guy, and other such formalities. a nice breakfast and such.

plans.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Wicked
alrighty, I will wait for Alicia before I post though. Ann would like to go to bed, lol

I will post in the morning. Been a very stressful and just plain terrible weekend for me

Yeah, bedtime here too. Hope tomorrow is better, despite being a monday :)

I'll have James go upstairs and get ready for bed in my next post. But it's late for me and I'm tired so I'll do it tomorrow some time in the morning.

Y'all take care. I hit the road again this morning, but this time inner country. Going to meet my dad and his family, and to see the new house he's built this year. I'll be posting whenever I get the chance after enough people have put forward theirs. But yeah, I'd like to move forward too so that Joa's presence will be more natural around the others. Now I'm kinda forcing it, and I can't wait to get rid of the new guy stamp on him. I just want to be part of you guys, love me.

@Sarokhor Okay Alicia is adorable, period. Me and Joa are sold, hands down. We want to pamper her and protect her from all the evils of the world. He's the older brother that Alicia deserves, but not the one she needs. *Joa pulls down a Batman mask on his face*

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.