• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like any other regular day to me. I think shouting is always a working solution, even though people around me keep insisting that somehow bitching doesn't help my situation in any way or what so ever.

Joa opens the door to that room with candles on. Everyone welcomes him to join them. He stares for few seconds. There's shit ton of candles, and he thinks there must be some sort of fire hazard policy written about this shit somewhere. That amount of lit candles in a single room is just not okay. He turns around and closes the door without saying anything with the face of "Yeah, how about no."

And that's basically how the scene would go. He'd just leg out and make distressed noises from the back of his throat or something.

I'm going for the transfer option, it's the easiest way for me here. So no preexisting past for the Rickim broship. Yes, I named that broship. I'm shameless.

Because that is not creepy at all. At all. I have already a scenario in mind how that will play out; I think it's gonna be Joa who will aproach Rickyboy in the end.
Hihi, I love that you broshipped it. Sadly, Ricchon is straight xD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Wicked
Sounds like any other regular day to me. I think shouting is always a working solution, even though people around me keep insisting that somehow bitching doesn't help my situation in any way or what so ever.

Joa opens the door to that room with candles on. Everyone welcomes him to join them. He stares for few seconds. There's shit ton of candles, and he thinks there must be some sort of fire hazard policy written about this shit somewhere. That amount of lit candles in a single room is just not okay. He turns around and closes the door without saying anything with the face of "Yeah, how about no."

And that's basically how the scene would go. He'd just leg out and make distressed noises from the back of his throat or something.

I'm going for the transfer option, it's the easiest way for me here. So no preexisting past for the Rickim broship. Yes, I named that broship. I'm shameless.

Because that is not creepy at all. At all. I have already a scenario in mind how that will play out; I think it's gonna be Joa who will aproach Rickyboy in the end.
so like.

pronouncing "joakim"

how's that gonna go.

in tradition I would have it pronounced "wa-KEEM"

but there's no knowing what you had in mind, care to clear it up for us?

Hihi, I love that you broshipped it. Sadly, Ricchon is straight xD
It's ok, broships are still just broships. I make plenty of gay jokes tho, so be prepared. Because I like making people uncomfortable. I don't know what Joa is tho, I haven't studied his preferences so far. I don't think he's had too much experience with romance in general, but as a fifteen year old he will be showing some general interest in the subject, but probably be the type to not act on it. I think he's rather reserved on that area because of his appearance, and doesn't think anyone could find him attractive. But I'm leaving my options open here again.

so like.

pronouncing "joakim"

how's that gonna go.

in tradition I would have it pronounced "wa-KEEM"

but there's no knowing what you had in mind, care to clear it up for us?
Aha, sorry. I keep forgetting y'all don't know how to pronounce the Scandinavian names. Our J's are soft, kind of like your Y's. The closest I can explain would be YO-ah-keem.

It's ok, broships are still just broships. I make plenty of gay jokes tho, so be prepared. Because I like making people uncomfortable. I don't know what Joa is tho, I haven't studied his preferences so far. I don't think he's had too much experience with romance in general, but as a fifteen year old he will be showing some general interest in the subject, but probably be the type to not act on it. I think he's rather reserved on that area because of his appearance, and doesn't think anyone could find him attractive. But I'm leaving my options open here again.

Aha, sorry. I keep forgetting y'all don't know how to pronounce the Scandinavian names. Our J's are soft, kind of like your Y's. The closest I can explain would be YO-ah-keem.
I'm Norwegian. I know. ^^ I love that name. Joakim ~

Oh, hey neighbor. I'm Finnish. Glad to know someone knew how to say his name off the bat!
i shall research.

im bretty gud with phonetics normally, but the nordic languages are difficult for me.

EDIT

i now understand svenska to the fullest degree possible without speaking it at all.

i shall research.

im bretty gud with phonetics normally, but the nordic languages are difficult for me.

EDIT

i know understand svenska to the fullest degree possible without speaking it at all.
How?
Anywho, I gptta go. Brb later today

Okay, sorry that turned longer than expected. I wanted to give him background as of why and how he's there... And went into details, and then started rambling and... *Groans* ...Well yeah, TLDR; he's there now and it's legit.

Okay, sorry that turned longer than expected. I wanted to give him background as of why and how he's there... And went into details, and then started rambling and... *Groans* ...Well yeah, TLDR; he's there now and it's legit.
Things often seem to get longer than expected with you ;) omg yes I went there

Anyways, it seems all of our interpretations of the weather combined says that it's windy, though maybe more on the roof than by the entrance? I imagined a storm ish setting, but it was calmer in @Wicked 's reply.
o.O

tumblr_inline_o51aufX9m11qce30r_500.gif

Oh you would know it, wouldn't you?

Anyways, it seems all of our interpretations of the weather combined says that it's windy, though maybe more on the roof than by the entrance? I imagined a storm ish setting, but it was calmer in @Wicked 's reply.
o.O
Ah I wasn't aware of a storm. I guess I accidentally brushed it off when I skimming through the posts. Fuck. If needed fixing, I will but... if it's a blizzard I don't see why they would be driving there right on that moment then anyway. Double fuck.

tumblr_inline_o51aufX9m11qce30r_500.gif

Oh you would know it, wouldn't you?

Ah I wasn't aware of a storm. I guess I accidentally brushed it off when I skimming through the posts. Fuck. If needed fixing, I will but... if it's a blizzard I don't see why they would be driving there right on that moment then anyway. Double fuck.
Hahaha, the power of gifs!
It would be possible to drive through the size of the storm I picture, though their conversation wouldn't perhaps be this easy to have x3 But then again, the weather condition was mentioned at the beginning of the rp, and I interpreted it as a storm, though the kids were going outside to play, and Luke meditated to practice his powers. So it's windy, it's snowy, but it's possible to be in it. Though Ricchon and Jameson is having a hard time. Depending on which edge Jameson walked over to, Joakim can see him, and I guess the roof is narrow enough for Ricchon to be seen?

It would be possible to drive through the size of the storm I picture,
I think you underestimate just how much Americans freak out on snow days. They don't do driving while the white stuff comes down the sky. Because apparently they don't do winter tires like we do. During blizzards, schools are shut down, some work places are shut down, public transport is shut down... And everyone just runs around basically their hairs on fire. Meanwhile in Finland, it doesn't matter if we have snow up to our necks and we will have to swim through it to get to work or school, we will. I think it's similar in Norway. But Americans? They just nope out of that. I have friends in MD and VA who report to me such. Wish we had that too, I'd never have to work like half the time of the year.

But anyway, sure, it's possible to drive through that. But hella dangerous.

though their conversation wouldn't perhaps be this easy to have x3
Yeaaahh, maybe with with of raised voices against the wind...

But then again, the weather condition was mentioned at the beginning of the rp, and I interpreted it as a storm
Oh? In the first GM post on the first page it just reads it's cloudy, cold and snowing. No mention of a blizzard so I was just rolling with that info I got right from there.

Though Ricchon and Jameson is having a hard time. Depending on which edge Jameson walked over to, Joakim can see him, and I guess the roof is narrow enough for Ricchon to be seen?
It wasn't specified, so I just made him spot their figures on the roof. But they're far away enough that Joa can't distinguish who they are anyway. All he knows for sure is that they were definitely some kids and not some roof construction workers, and that came off to him as weird. But as we can see, Joa didn't dwell on it too long. But the weird first impression of the place remains.

Holy crap! I get called in for army duty for one night and the OOC thread goes nuts! :ducking:

Lol i'm liking all the excitement here and I'm just unwilling to wait another day to reply considering it's been since Tuesday since we've heard anything from Tyranntx. I would be patient and wait so long as they had posted something here like "I'll be busy for a few days, please wait"... If Rom disagrees with my moving ahead with the story then I will just delete my post at his request

Reactions: Laivindur
I think you underestimate just how much Americans freak out on snow days. They don't do driving while the white stuff comes down the sky. Because apparently they don't do winter tires like we do. During blizzards, schools are shut down, some work places are shut down, public transport is shut down... And everyone just runs around basically their hairs on fire. Meanwhile in Finland, it doesn't matter if we have snow up to our necks and we will have to swim through it to get to work or school, we will. I think it's similar in Norway. But Americans? They just nope out of that. I have friends in MD and VA who report to me such. Wish we had that too, I'd never have to work like half the time of the year.

Oh? In the first GM post on the first page it just reads it's cloudy, cold and snowing. No mention of a blizzard so I was just rolling with that info I got right from there.

It wasn't specified, so I just made him spot their figures on the roof. But they're far away enough that Joa can't distinguish who they are anyway. All he knows for sure is that they were definitely some kids and not some roof construction workers, and that came off to him as weird. But as we can see, Joa didn't dwell on it too long. But the weird first impression of the place remains.
Yeah I may be misunderstanding a lot of things. Anyway...

Well, when you only see snow once in seven years, you tend to freak out about it. Lol. Texas and the south don't get snow often.

We get snow here in Maryland at a decent frequency during the winter (recently at least) and while indeed schools and government jobs are shut down as well as public transportation (sometimes)... The average blue collar worker tends to go to work anyway and these people proceed to drive like utter retards and half of them kill each other in easily avoidable car crashes because Marylanders can't drive to save their lives, even when the roads AREN'T slippery LMAO! :banghead:

Whoops. I also posted a bit more than I really meant too haha i will say that I realize Jameson should have seen Joa's arrival but he's a little in his own world right now and he'll notice once he's on the ground again lol probably in my next post, whenever that is.

Aww, and he was just starting to simmer down XD why you gotta be such a hothead, James? You ruin everything for yourself.

For some reason Ricchon reminds me of Midna from Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess haha I guess it's just the darkness powers

Reactions: Starrnico
Haha! Yeah I think I could see Midna saying the same lines as Ricchon did lol :bsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.