Clockwork Pirates (A Victorian Steampunk RP) RE-MADE

@DoomyCakez

~ She is going to be a major bad ass who loves the sea's and drink ! :D

Ohhh disguised? That could make for a fun little plot twist..

Reactions: ILovePandas
@DoomyCakez

~ She is going to be a major bad ass who loves the sea's and drink ! :D

Ohhh disguised? That could make for a fun little plot twist..

Ikr? I think I might go with that X,D have her finally get caught as a girl later on in the most embarrassing way possible

• Love
Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
@DoomyCakez ~ Oh yes you so should! ^^ Most embarrassing way ever would be someone walking in on her changing or bathing in a river XD

Those men would be after her in a snap!

• Bucket of Rainbows
The reveal must always be the best part of hiding a secret, after all, we can't just expect such things to get blown within the first major event going on!

Touche' , you have a good point and the reveal is the very best part too!!

Why not take the mulan approach? Mulan wasn't figured out until she got hurt enough to need medical attention. Until she was taken to the medical tent she had everyone fooled. Even got through a bath in a river with three men.

I find it funny how I can remember details about a movie I haven't seen in years. Lol

this is Steampunk based you'll need to be knowledgeable of certain aesthetics such as clockwork limbs and artificial organs.
I believe you meant prosthetics. Just read over that a second time and spotted that little error. Aesthetics is more or less how something looks. For instance that painting is aesthetically pleasing to look at. While that prosthetic arm will be very useful once it's attached.

• Thank You
Sooo many ideas. I have a few in mind, and the kid is smart, so she won't get caught so easily...
Even if she has to bathe in secret and hide from the doctor and act like she isn't attracted to all the pretty men changing in front of her o.o"

Well, she won't have to worry about Doc, I just found the perfect appearance for him! At least from the whole appearance standpoint of things >_>

• Love
Lol. @DoomyCakez, you're going to have one guy in the mix that will be very hard to fool since my character isn't going to exactly be human. He's going to be a Leonin shifter. Which is basically a werelion that keeps complete control of when he transforms, how much changes and doesn't fall to his more primal side. The same senses as a lion and the combined physical capabilities of five full grown male lions in either form apart from the senses. He'll look like a normal person, but once he starts transforming it's a whole different story. Think van Helsing meets underworld when it came to their werewolf transformations. But my guy ain't gonna say a word to the rest of the crew unless the cabin girl does something that he doesn't approve of. Then it's off to the captain after two warnings in private. He may be a pirate, but he's not a complete jerk.

• Bucket of Rainbows
I have a few idea's going for my pirate is about this Idea.. I hope the men will love her though I am secretly hoping for a man who want's to challenge her for her attention.. My sweet girl is going to be a Shapeshifter but this form she will be in presently is her true form.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Lol. @DoomyCakez, you're going to have one guy in the mix that will be very hard to fool since my character isn't going to exactly be human. He's going to be a Leonin shifter. Which is basically a werelion that keeps complete control of when he transforms, how much changes and doesn't fall to his more primal side. The same senses as a lion and the combined physical capabilities of five full grown male lions in either form apart from the senses. He'll look like a normal person, but once he starts transforming it's a whole different story. Think van Helsing meets underworld when it came to their werewolf transformations. But my guy ain't gonna say a word to the rest of the crew unless the cabin girl does something that he doesn't approve of. Then it's off to the captain after two warnings in private. He may be a pirate, but he's not a complete jerk.

I can see her now...blubbering and weeping about how she doesn't want to be married off to the man twice her age back home and just laying all of her problems down on the table in front of this random pirate dude.

Omg she's going to be fun to play, but she is going to deny sooo much until she is unable to deny anything in front of him anymore

I have a few idea's going for my pirate is about this Idea.. I hope the men will love her though I am secretly hoping for a man who want's to challenge her for her attention.. My sweet girl is going to be a Shapeshifter but this form she will be in presently is her true form.
Cabingirl is going to be 100% human, except I might give her a prosthetic leg or arm. She shall come from a wealthy family, but has run away and joined the crew to escape a forced marriage.

Oh, the nose knows the difference between a rose and some toes. He'll pick up on her from the first time they meet. Lol

Oh, the nose knows the difference between a rose and some toes. He'll pick up on her from the first time they meet. Lol
SHE SHALL DENY DENY DENY!!!

I got a couple ideas for Doc, most of them he's effectively human. Perhaps some experiments gone wrong (or all too right), perhaps not at all human. I haven't decided yet in that regard, they are all growing in their own way, I'll figure it out in due time.

@DoomyCakez ~ I'm actually going to have my girl be the daughter of a notorious pirate captain who took off on him to follow her own will and her true skills.. Not to mention that secretly deep down she wanted to one day be loved for whom she truly was.

• Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
@DoomyCakez ~ I'm actually going to have my girl be the daughter of a notorious pirate who took off on him to follow her own will and her true skills.. Not to mention that secretly deep down she wanted to one day be loved for whom she truly was.
I want someone to fall in love with the cabinboy, but have conflicted feelings because they think she is a boy. It would be hilarious...

• Love
I got a couple ideas for Doc, most of them he's effectively human. Perhaps some experiments gone wrong (or all too right), perhaps not at all human. I haven't decided yet in that regard, they are all growing in their own way, I'll figure it out in due time.
I smell a Karl Ruprecht Kroenen (Hellboy reference) coming out to play. Lol