Clockwork Pirates (A Victorian Steampunk RP) RE-MADE

Dun! Dun! DUN! Says Quarter Master! <_<

• Love
Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
YES! People who kind of know each other already :D I'm already getting high hope for the community of this RP ;) Now let me just respond to some stuff first and foremost:

@YuriLucien
And hopefully keep this ship afloat this time around ;P

@Donk
Not at all! I was kind of getting worried over the fact that no one would sign up for the spot (considering we'd all starve without one). Welcome aboard!

@Rax Rosetta
Ohoho yea, I get what cha. The last doctor we had basically took to cutting whole limbs off as a solution to EVERYTHING. And in a strangely morbid way I kind of found out it funny :D

Reactions: Rax Rosetta
So unfortunately I won't be able to join this RP :/ I probably won't have time to post regularly and whatnot. Sorry! Wishing you guys luck c:

So unfortunately I won't be able to join this RP :/ I probably won't have time to post regularly and whatnot. Sorry! Wishing you guys luck c:
That's alright! Thanks for giving it a once over though and good luck :)

@YuriLucien Alright, looks like both spots are open! Do you still feel like tackling the head thief or do you want to try at the Quartermaster again?

#No notifications

O v O.

I don't know any of y'all, which is a good thing since I'll be cabinboy/girl.

Do we put our CS here, or will you be making a sign up thread???

@UnsightlyTEAstain

#No notifications

O v O.

I don't know any of y'all, which is a good thing since I'll be cabinboy/girl.

Do we put our CS here, or will you be making a sign up thread???

@UnsightlyTEAstain
Haha that's alright, notifications have always been a bit wonky. I will be making a sign up thread for character creation ;) but as of right now I'm still working out whose going to be who and all the aesthetic details such as the overall setting of the world.

Reactions: DoomyCakez
Haha that's alright, notifications have always been a bit wonky. I will be making a sign up thread for character creation ;) but as of right now I'm still working out whose going to be who and all the aesthetic details such as the overall setting of the world.

Yeah, it has never happened out of my years on iwaku, but meh.

I was thinking that if you wanted to add more Steampunk elements, you could sample contraptions and ships, etc from Treasure planet....Idk if you are doing that already, but just saying it in case LOL

Also another question, is everyone human in this rp, or are you looking to make other species and such?

Yeah, it has never happened out of my years on iwaku, but meh.

I was thinking that if you wanted to add more Steampunk elements, you could sample contraptions and ships, etc from Treasure planet....Idk if you are doing that already, but just saying it in case LOL

Also another question, is everyone human in this rp, or are you looking to make other species and such?
Oh yea I mentioned before that I'm taking a lot of the technical gizmo's from treasure planet into this RP like solar sails and being able to solar surf. All that fun stuff.

I'm still kind of on and off about the whole different species thing but the more I look at it, it's starting to become favorable. So I guess yea I'm looking for some inter-species crewmates. But if turns out to be a ship full of humans than that's completely okay as well.

• Thank You
Reactions: DoomyCakez
I Must.... I cannot resist this.....!! Can I reserve a Swordsmen spot?

So going to have one bad ass chick aboard this ship! :D

• Love
I Must.... I cannot resist this.....!! Can I reserve a Swordsmen spot?

So going to have one bad ass chick aboard this ship! :D
Yes, you certainly may :D And I'm not just saying that because your Supernatural signature won me over or anything.

Supernatural Siggy's always are just the finishing topping to having people let you in on their RP's :D

Besides it is pretty amazing!

Oh I am sure our good doctor won't assume amputation and replacement of the weak flesh with superior clockwork limbs and organs would be the best default solution to everything. Maybe not initially, but I do have ideas brewing for him, rest assured.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Is the Quartermaster taken? I think I have a good idea for the character. Also, if you need a hand GMing I can toss you an example of writing or link you to a game I'm currently running.

P.S. You should cross out single person positions that have been taken. That way we don't have to dig through responses to see if it isn't available.

I'm interested! Don't really have a preferred position, though :3

Actually, the position of Navigator looks great!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
You had me at steampunk. Count me in Tea *^*b
Save me a gunner position please? :'D

Also, if you still need a co-gm, I'll be glad to help you out there ~
-cough- you've already seen me RP xD

p.s. Treasure Planet is <33333

• Love
I so want to join this just cause it seems amazing but I can't decide what position I want to steal...hm...I'll get back to you on that one while I think about it. Also, if you still need a co-GM I'm up for it.

I'd like weapons master please.

• Love
@Shayla

Make a Badass that the CABINBOY can crush on o v o"

Although, I might make a cabin girl X,3 disguised as a boy