Clockwork Pirates (A Victorian Steampunk RP) RE-MADE

@DoomyCakez ~ I'm wanting someone to fall in love with my girl who makes her doubt being always tough and holding up a wall inside whilst on the outside she seems untameable and free.. A love that would be tested.

I love everyone's ideas! My character is pretty much already fleshed out as well because I'm just using a character I made for a different steampunk RP that never got off the ground. She was a botanist then so I'll have to add in about her being a navigator as well!

Oh wow. Almost everyone has a character planned already o___o

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
~ The idea's just came rushing in.... <.<

@DoomyCakez ~ I'm wanting someone to fall in love with my girl who makes her doubt being always tough and holding up a wall inside whilst on the outside she seems untameable and free.. A love that would be tested.

The Cabingirl is going to be so innocent and wide eyed and so silly X,3. She's going to have to learn a lot because she was SHELTERED. She'll be really smart though, as well as a fencing expert, sooo sword play shall be a nice skill of hers....as well as running away from scary things and screaming like the girl she is o.o

• Love
@DoomyCakez ~ I'm going to have my Swordsman be daring , adventurous , flirtatious and well rounded in the world. She is extremely witty and likes a challenge. Ontop of that she is remarkably skilled in most weapons and very acrobatic due to her life always raised as a pirate. She'll know how to put on a good act to lead on people she needs to at times.. She is going to be quite interesting in general.

That's alright! Thanks for giving it a once over though and good luck :)

@YuriLucien Alright, looks like both spots are open! Do you still feel like tackling the head thief or do you want to try at the Quartermaster again?
Quarter Master please! :3

• Love
@DoomyCakez ~ I'm going to have my Swordsman be daring , adventurous , flirtatious and well rounded in the world. She is extremely witty and likes a challenge. Ontop of that she is remarkably skilled in most weapons and very acrobatic due to her life always raised as a pirate. She'll know how to put on a good act to lead on people she needs to at times.. She is going to be quite interesting in general.
She shall be a role model for the little Cabingirl ; w ;

I'm interested! Don't really have a preferred position, though :3

Actually, the position of Navigator looks great!
If Quartermaster is taken I can take Navigator, if possible. Please and thank you.

@UnsightlyTEAstain
I sort of already reserved the Navgator. ^_^ If it's alright with you I'd like to keep it. =) I'm sure once Tea reads all this then the reserved positions will be crossed off to make things less confusing. =P

• Love
@DoomyCakez ~ Little cutie looking up to her , can't wait ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: DoomyCakez
I'm just going to put this here for now ^^

Not 100% sure if Im interested, as I couldnt read anything due to this piece of shit laptop buuuuut we shall see.

• Love
Well, it seems like we already have ourselves one grand old party of pirates and such in the works, sure as sure. Does a heart good, it does.

Well, it seems like we already have ourselves one grand old party of pirates and such in the works, sure as sure. Does a heart good, it does.
2761996_640px.jpg

(just cuz it sorta fits for a reply.)

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows