Clockwork Pirates (A Victorian Steampunk RP) RE-MADE

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Rax Rosetta
@YuriLucien ~ I think I am leaning more towards the first one as well and using the second one's outfit as another idea for mine :3

@YuriLucien ~ I think I am leaning more towards the first one as well and using the second one's outfit as another idea for mine :3
Both ladies are cool, but the first is awesome! >w<

@Shayla Species! Right, right that would be important.

@darkflames13 You know, I forgot to put gender for the original CS for the Clockwork Pirates....I wonder why no one said a word about it before. But rest assured I will be adding it in :)

Reactions: darkflames13
Lol, in Harvey's bio she was the Head Thief, so it was fun changing her position. X3 I think Quartermaster suits "him" better.

And WHOA guys hold the reigns for the moment. Please don't post your characters up just yet since this is only the Interest Check thread ^^; If you skim to the bottom of the post I typed up with the CS you'll see that I already mentioned this.

For the ones who already did post them it's okay! You don't have to delete it or anything just keep it up if you want but if you're not done with it then DON'T update it.

You can privately message it among each other but I don't want character sheets cluttering up this thread. That's what the CS thread is going to be for ;P But for now consider this the OC thread.

Sounds good! ;3

Lol, in Harvey's bio she was the Head Thief, so it was fun changing her position. X3 I think Quartermaster suits "him" better.
Oh my god I literally just got that xD Well we both definitely know that Sage is gonna know "his" secret, yea? Unless you managed to keep him completely in the dark somehow which is gonna blow my mind since they're literally going to be seeing each other everyday xD

Oh my god I literally just got that xD Well we both definitely know that Sage is gonna know "his" secret, yea? Unless you managed to keep him completely in the dark somehow which is gonna blow my mind since they're literally going to be seeing each other everyday xD
Oh, Sage knows. XD "He" is his Right Hand "Man", after all.

e . e) the cross dressing is a trend I guess. Awe well LOL.

Maxxy's gender shall remain hidden in the shadows... Just have to make sure she hides from that damn doctor...and that Lion man...

But Maxxy will know the quartermaster is a woman...In fact: they might grow rather close, since they are both hiding their genders...for different reasons, but they ARE in hiding o v o

e . e) the cross dressing is a trend I guess. Awe well LOL.

Maxxy's gender shall remain hidden in the shadows... Just have to make sure she hides from that damn doctor...and that Lion man...
Lol! XD Yeah... It'll be fun!

So, that is at least two characters who want to avoid Doc, then, since his job would kind of rumble their disguises! He'll be wondering at that, sure as sure.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: DoomyCakez
Lol! XD Yeah... It'll be fun!

Quartermaster might be someone to look up to...since they are both genderbending cross dressers. O.O

• Love
Reactions: YuriLucien
So, that is at least two characters who want to avoid Doc, then, since his job would kind of rumble their disguises! He'll be wondering at that, sure as sure.
HE SHALL NOT CATCH MAXXY. SHE WILL AVOID HIS FANCY ASS LIKE HE IS THE PLAGUE

HE SHALL NOT CATCH MAXXY. SHE WILL AVOID HIS FANCY ASS LIKE HE IS THE PLAGUE
Hey, he CURES the plague, good Maxxy! He wouldn't possibly go gossiping about the unusual anatomy of the supposedly male cabin boy!

Hey, he CURES the plague, good Maxxy! He wouldn't possibly go gossiping about the unusual anatomy of the supposedly male cabin boy!
She doesn't know that...the doctor is creepy and scary and she will hide from him until he is deemed BAE. But for now...she will hide wherever she possibly can and shall avoid being asigned to shadow him and follow him for as long as possible O.O

Lol! XD And Quartermaster haz powers.... <,< >,> I'm sure....

Cabinboy has the powers of fitting herself into tiny places and hiding for long periods of time.

Harvey can always help "him". XD