Class Trip Crush

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kanan glanced down at the bento that was held up for inspection. One brow quirked, and she shook her head slowly, lifting both hands in a "not at all" gesture. Riceballs had never been her favourite food, but it was kind of Kyoko to offer to share, and she wasn't about to be rude in the wake of the polite offer.

「結構です。」"No, thank you."

Her attention turned away from the food, and she focused on the small groups of other students that milled around the grounds. There were at least three other girls and several guys that she could see, gathered around a nearby picnic table. Inwardly, she debated the merits of going and introducing herself, but based on the few words that she'd been able to pick up from their conversation, she had a feeling she'd be hopelessly lost in translation. Before she could open her mouth to ask about the other students, or the trip, one of the teachers spoke up, announcing the impending departure and the loading of the bus. She gave Fang, Kyoko, and Kaori a sheepish smile, and nodded her head.

「まあ、僕のものを収集する必要があります。じゃ。」"Well, I had better gather my things. See you."

Waving one hand idly and attempting to bow at the same time, Kanan turned and headed over to her stuff, sitting next to the nearby tree. She had one large suitcase, a backpack, and what looked like a guitar case. She shrugged on the backpack, hefted the instrument over one shoulder, and grabbed the handle of her luggage with her left hand. Moving slowly, almost cautiously, she approached the waiting bus, looking for the end of whatever queue may have formed in an effort to get the baggage stowed. Kanan was desperately hoping that she'd get a seat next to one of the three people she'd just met.

But as long as my bus partner isn't a jerk, I guess I'll be happy. After all, I have a dictionary. It shouldn't be too bad.

Her luggage safely put away, she shuffled up the stairs and onto the bus, shoulders hunched slightly. One of the people with whom she'd been introduced had taken a seat next to a pretty girl, but most of the other spots were wide open. Kanan, ever the wallflower, chose a place towards the back of the massive vehicle, and dropped quietly onto the chair, next to the window. Her hands crept up to her neck, sliding the grey headphones over her ears once more, and she slipped a finger into one of her pockets, turning up the volume on her iPod.

Thank whatever powers that be that she had her music to entertain her on the trip.

Last edited by a moderator:
Megan stays in her seat, smiling softly, her bag rests on the floor and there is plenty of room in her seat for a second person. She thinks to herself.
"I hope I get to sit by somebody friendly.."

She keeps looking out the window, and around the bus when she sees other students starting to get on the bus. She waits to see if anybody will sit next to her.

Last edited by a moderator:
fang got on the bus and sat next to michelle. "hi how r u."

Megan looks to Fang and shifts a bit in her seat, looking a bit uncomfortable.

"Oh uhm.. Hi there.." She says, a bit quiet. It seemed odd to her normal personality to not be bright and friendly... How odd.

She looks out the window again, waiting for the bus to start moving.

As Yuki sits down he smiles, as Xaviar sits down next to hem. "do you think they would know if i lit one up" as he chuckles.

Upon hearing the teacher's instructions, Kaori's eyes lit up. "Finally~" she thought to herself. Her eyes roamed back to her class. Instantly, her mood went down slightly. "It's gonna be a noisy ride..." she muttered.

She turned and looked over to her three new friends. 「ま、じゃね。」"Well, see you." She took her belongings and boarded the bus, not caring where she sat. Once she settled down, she noticed two boys sitting nearby her talking about lighting something up.

He chuckles softly at the question, "I'm sure that everyone would notice." He pulls out can of grizzly wintergreen long-cut and puts in a dip. Pulling out a bottle from my bag, opening the cap and spitting in it. "They won't notice this though." Smirking sideways at him.

「行く時間。行こう!」"Time to go. Let's go!" Kyoko smiled, pulled on her backpack, bowed and got on the bus. She brightened when she saw Kanan and hurriedly grabbed a seat next to her.

「私はあなたと一緒に座ってすることは大丈夫ですか?」 "Is it okay if I sit with you?"

He smiles back "do u mind if i get a dip?" as he asked polity.

As he looks sideways at him. "Yeah sure." He hands him the can and smiles softly at him softly.

Kaori was just watching the two boys. She raised one of her eyebrows. "Didn't know such daring people still exist..." she thought to herself, an amused look on her face.

He takes the can out of Xaviars hand, as he takes out a small pinch of it and puts it in hes mouth. " thank you so much i don't know what i would of don with out this"

He looks up to the girl watching him. He raises an eyebrow to her, winking at her and chuckles to himself silently. He Looks back to Yuki. "Anytime." Smirking to him slightly.

He sees that Xaviar was looking at one of the girls on the bus, Yuki then glares at the girl Xaviar was winking at.

Shocked, she didn't expect one of them to wink at her. No one has shown that kind of attitude to her. Then, the other boy looked back at her and glared at her. "What the... is that guy glaring at me?" she thought to herself. She decided to glare back.

Megan speaks out quietly and stands from her seat. "U-uhm.. sorry I think I'm going to sit over in that empty seat.." She says apologetically to Fang. She takes a set behind Kaori, setting her bag down in the floor again. She wonders why the two were glaring at each other and decides to try to calm the tension.

"So.. how is everybody doing?" She asks to the three, smiling happily, much more like her normal self now.

"Does anybody have any clue where we are heading?"

Xaviar looks between the two glaring at each other. He chuckles softly at the two, shaking his head slightly at them. Hearing the girl speak. "I am doing fairly well, how about you, and I have no clue."

Yuki thin smiles at the new girl that come back here and sits down, "i am doing just fine kinda tiered" as he slowly rests his head on Xaviars shoulder.

Name: Yolo Swaggins
Appearence: Yolo Swaggins has a rainbow mohawk and pale green eyes.
He has a spray-on tan and is 60 inches of pure man.
Preferred Attire: He is most comfortable in his leopard print g-string with a trench coat
loosely over the rest of his bod and Sandles with knee-socks.
Usual Attire: His g-string with his school colors and trench coat. Sandles with knee-socks.

Climbs the bus stairs in his glorious struts.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
He looks sideways at Yuki resting his head on his shoulder. "Hmm.." He thinks to himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.