Class Trip Crush

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaori jumped in her seat slightly when she heard a new voice. She turned and saw a girl with the same uniform as her. "I'm fine, thanks." she answered.

She added, "Not sure where we're going though. The teachers only gave us a packing list and told us to meet here."

He looks up to the girls, "Same for the boys school." He says in a deep voice shruging slightly at them.

Megan smiles happily at Kaori, nodding in understanding.

"Oh okay, I was thinking I was the only one who didn't know.. So, by the uniform.. we go to the same school, but I don't think to know you.. My name is Megan. So why are you and.. that guy glaring at each other?"

She laughs a bit.

"Hm? I'm Kaori. You don't really know me since I don't really stick out a lot. I'm there, you just don't notice me." Kaori said, silently giggling to herself.

"He started it first.. glaring, I mean.." She muttered, glaring at the back of the boy's head.

He over hears what she said, trying not to laugh as she glares back at him.

"So what is the girls school like?" He says to the two girls, trying to strike up a conversation with someone new.

"Haha... well It's very nice to meet you Kaori.. Would you mind if I sit by you? It beats being stuck by yourself right?"

Megan gives her a smile and a laugh, moving to sit down by her. She pulls her bag up to her from under the seat, keeping it by her feet. Then she whispers to Kaori.

"I think that he might be one of those guys who's into other guys.."

"Sure." She smiled at Megan.

"Never really thought about that..." she whispered back.

"Ah, girls school sucks, I guess. All the girls can't stop talking about love and boys, it gets annoying, really. Most of my classmates are really bitchy." She answered the boy. "How about you? What is Boys school like?"

As Yuki hears the mention of the girls school he then decided to sit up, in curiosity

Yolo Swaggins struts down the aisle and takes the seat across from the girls. "So who are you two ravaging young ladies and how do I get to know you?" He says flapping his trench coat back and puffing out his chest exposing it.

Megan laughs about Kaori's comment about the school. Nodding in agreement.

"Oh I know! I get SOO tired of hearing about it all the time.. You think they'd have something better to talk about once in a while.. I just try to ignore most of the bitchy people.."

She turns to the boy to listen about his school, she herself was also kind of wondering what it was like there.

"Ahh.. the boys school is really sport related and jockey.. Not really the type of people I enjoy in my company at all times..."

He say to the girl, moving his head to the left to move his hair out of his eyes.

Yuki takes a second look around the bus he notices that the new girl that sat down looked really beautiful. "Megan you have a really nice smile I thought you should know that" as he sits back.

Kyoko was on the same bus as the others, sitting with Kanan. She looked at the guy wearing the trench coat and shook her head. 「プレイボーイ。」"Playboy." She murmured, making a face.

"Sometimes, it gets really boring being in a same gender surrounding..." she muttered to herself, looking out the window.

She begun tapping her fingers on the window, 「このバスはすぐに去るために起こっている?」 "Is this bus going to leave soon?"

fang saw the guy strutting down the aisle and sit down. "great an egotistical playboy." he put in his headphones. "this is going to be a very long ride." he looked out the window

Megan tilts her head a bit at the comment.

"I guess so.. I don't mind it too much though myself.. it's not like ALL girls are horrible though."

She shrugs and then asks about the japanese.

"What was that about leaving soon..? Sorry my japanese isn't too great.."

Kaori looked at Megan with curiosity. "You understand Japanese?"

"I was just wondering when's the bus going to leave." she says.

Megan gives her another nod with a bright smile.

"Yeah.. a little bit, I took some classes so a understand basic Japanese.. just not in too great of detail. But yeah.. I hope the bus gets going soon.."

Xaviar looks around the bus at all the people talking, he moves closer to the window, leaning his head onto it and he begins to stare off into space zoning everyone out.

"This is why I skipped today.. This is why I seclude myself from people."

The thought rolls through his head as a stern look molds across his face. He moves his hand across his forehead slowly moving the hair out of his eyes, he continues to stare out the window for some time.

A shifting of the seats and the blur of motion beside her had Kanan turning her head to see who had approached, and it was with no small amount of relief that she spotted one of the three with whom she had been speaking before loading the bus. Even with the headphones covering her ears and the music blasting through them, she had a pretty good idea of what the girl... Kyoko, I think-- had asked her, and she nodded her head, waggling her fingers casually at the empty seat to her left.

「どうぞ。」 "Sure, go ahead," she murmured in assent. It seemed the quieter she was, the lower her voice dropped in pitch, sounding even less feminine than it had previously. One hand brushed the long bangs from her face, and her shrewd eyes caught the lip movement of her companion as the girl muttered the word 'playboy.' Somewhat intrigued by the look of disgust Kyoko wore, Kanan turned her head to follow the girl's gaze. Almost immediately, she spotted the newcomer with his garish clothing and bargain bin Casanova attitude, and she smirked, distinctly amused.

Where did that guy come from? ... He kind of reminds me of Takumi...

She slipped the headphones off her ears, dropping them in place around her neck; strains of "Untitled" from the GazettE escaped the speakers, and her fingers crawled into a pocket of her slacks, adjusting the volume dial to allow for conversation. The bassist leaned in slightly, placed the flat of one hand against the corner of her mouth, and muttered quietly, 「彼は著しく愚かなようんだが、彼がしないのかい。」 "He seems remarkably stupid, doesn't he?" Once again, Kanan had used a masculine inflection with the kai at the end of her sentence, rather than the more feminine desu ne, or the gender neutral desu ka, lending more credibility to her androgyny factor. She was still staring at the newcomer, speculation all over her face, mixed with a bit of... was that homesickness? She'd only been in the States for a couple of days, but the presence of this seemingly silly individual and Kyoko's kindness were reminding her more and more of the place she would much rather have been.

「実際に、彼は俺に帰って誰かのほとんどを連想させる。」 "Actually... he sort of reminds me of someone back home," she muttered absently, watching the boy with some interest. Without really thinking about it, perhaps because he called up memories of her friends, she'd used the impolite ore to refer to herself. Idly, her fingers drummed on her thighs, playing along with the song that was barely audible over the din of the students getting settled in for their trip, and only heard in close proximity. She only faintly heard the conversations going on around her, about how Kaori and her seat partner were tired of spending all their time in a girl's school where the only subjects of discussion were boys and clothes, nor the grumbling of the other students, intent on ruining their oral hygiene.

In the back of her head, she was thinking, darkly amused, Huh. Boys and clothes, eh? Guess these schools really aren't so different from home.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.