Class Trip Crush

Status
Not open for further replies.
And my luck holds out. Shichi Fukujin be praised.

In the privacy of her own head, Kanan breathed a silent sigh of relief; the emotion was reflected in her grin. The smile widened, bringing out the dimples in her cheeks. Hastily, remembering her manners beneath the thick layer of surprise at her own brazenness, she bowed politely. The bassist wasn't usually one to initiate conversations with people she didn't know, and if she'd been asked at that moment, she would have admitted that it was a bit nerve-wracking. But the gods of luck seemed to be with her this afternoon, because she'd picked out the one person most likely to be able to understand her.

「俺ぇぇ。。。あぁっ、神田尚輝です。どうぞよろしくきょこさん。」 "I--... Ah, I'm Kanda Naoki (Naoki Kanda). It's a pleasure to meet you, Kyoko-san."

The introduction was hushed, shy. While she hadn't actually used a pronoun in conjunction with her name, she had initially started her sentence with an exceedingly masculine pronoun, beyond the typical boku. Despite the male implications of the word, some females were still wont to use it in regards to themselves, switching between watashi and boku. She must have realized that she hadn't made any friends here yet, knew none of these people well enough to use what was considered a "rude" pronoun when uttered outside of male friendship circles, and she backtracked immediately, settling for the use of a polite verb to introduce herself instead. Ore was not well-received when used in polite company, although it was a purely masculine way of referring to one's self.

Wouldn't mother dearest be so proud, if she could see her daughter using rude introductions now?

Her grin became somewhat rueful; Kanan was still smarting about having to miss practices with her band, all for the sake of being sent overseas for a few months. The fact that there was someone here who spoke her language helped with the sting somewhat, but it didn't lessen the aggravation she felt towards her mother for coming up with this crazy idea in the first place.

「うん、東京に新宿区から来たんだが、もともと、大阪に北区で生まれていました。」 "Yeah, I'm from Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, but originally, I was born in Kita-ku, Osaka." She opened her mouth to say more, but the words died halfway up her throat, killed off by the approach of another pair, a boy and a girl. Kanan eyed the two of them with some interest, curious about their decision to join herself and Kyoko. She lit up like a kid at Christmas when they introduced themselves, and her ears caught the comforting sound of her native tongue from the two new voices.

Maybe this won't be the worst thing after all.

But even the knowledge that there was more than a single person with whom she'd be able to converse couldn't wipe away all of the displeasure of being separated from her band mates and best friends for the next four months. Her disgruntlement could wait, however; there were people talking to her, and whatever other shortcomings she was sure to have, Kanan had been raised to be polite. She inclined her head, dropping her chin in acknowledgement of the newcomers' introductions, and opened her mouth to provide her own.

「今日は、どうぞよろしく, かおりさんとファングさん。神田尚輝です。はじめまして。」 "Hello, it's nice to meet you, Kaori-san, Fang-san. I'm Kanda Naoki (Naoki Kanda). How do you do?"

Lifting her chin, she gazed at the both of them speculatively, sizing them up. The girl was Japanese definitely, which probably explained how she knew the language. The boy, on the other hand, was not, and Kanan found herself curious about how he'd learned it. She wasn't about to ask him directly, however, as that would have been entirely impolite. Instead, she settled for responding to his question and offering a compliment, relaxing only marginally. More people were showing up and, despite her time onstage, playing for fans, crowds still made her uncomfortable.

「ありがとうございます、元気です。とてもうまく日本語を話すファングさん!」 "I'm very good, thank you for asking. Fang-san, you speak Japanese very well!"

Last edited by a moderator:
"thank you, my father is military commander and was stationed there for 2 years. i lived on base with him."

Name: Xaviar Aeoea

Appearance: He has long light brown hair with smokey blue eyes. Black jacket with a white undershirt. Around the collar is a black tie. He is fairly open minded and quiet about what he is thinking and hardly open up anyone without reasoning behind it. He chews tobacco constantly and couldn't care less about what one says to him about it. Though he does not care about what people think about him, he constantly judges himself.

He moves about the park silently, looking around at the people chatting amongst themselves. He moves over to the group Yuki just walked to, his hands in his pocket and tobacco in his mouth, hardly noticeable to those that do not chew tobacco. "Hi" he says to the group of people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Megan Hartwell
Appearance: Megan has long, wavy hair, it is scarlet in color and compliments her shining blue eyes nicely. She is a bit short, coming in at just above 5'3. She has a slightly athletic build, due to her years of running track. The most notable feature about her though, have to be her legs. They are slender and slightly toned, complimenting her figure quite well.
Preferred Attire: Megan likes to be comfortable, she is usually wearing a tank-top of some sort, and a pair of shorts. She is almost always wearing tennis-shoes when it's up to her.
Usual Attire: Kensington Academy for Girl's uniform which consists of a black skirt, a white blouse underneath a maroon blazer with the school emblem on the left breast pocket, and her black ankle boots with a pair of black thigh high socks. (Stole this from the first post!)

Megan arrived to the park a bit later than everyone else. She was on foot, jogging there in her school uniform, carrying a bag over one shoulder. She relaxed a bit when she realized the group hadn't left for the trip yet, and she let out a bit of a chuckle.

"S-sorry I'm late everyone.. I over slept.." She admits, setting her bag down beside her.
"So when are we heading out?" She asks to no-one in particular.

As Xaviar came up Yuki kinda blushed, "hello Xaviar, how are you today" as he finishes his thought he notices students speaking his native language. He ignores that and just pays attention to Xaviar.

He looks over to Yuki, smiling slightly at him blushing. " I'm good, how are you?" Slipping his hands out of his pockets and crossing his arms over his chest. "Still smoking are we?" He says with a chuckle.

He smiles still blushing slightly "still chewing are we" as he smirks a bit. "So do you know whats going on?"

She realizes that she should PROBABLY join one of the groups of students in the park before trying to ask questions.. seeing as it was quite likely nobody had even heard her. She walked over to the group with Yuki, Xavier, Alwin, Isabella, Ace, and Dante, making sure to pick up her bag first.

"Hey everyone!" She says with a cheerful smile to them all, and even giving a friendly wave.
She sets the bag down again and stretches a bit, then adresses the group as a whole.

"So when are we leaving for the trip? Anybody know?" She asks.

He smirks slightly, " Aye, that we are." He looks around the park and observes the scene. "Not a damn clue, what is going on?" He glances over once at the girl that just walked up. "Huh.. field trip?" He whispers to Yuki, "I was cutting class.."

He smiles and waves back at Megan " No sorry we still know almost nothing about the trip all we know is that it is a 4-mouth Co-Ed field trip, sorry"

Returns the wave to Yuki and smiles happily.
"Ah okay.. well I guess we will just hang out here for now then..!" She says, taking a seat on the bench and pulling her track bag up into her lap.

"So, I don't think I've met.. well any of you before.." She says with a giggle.

"My name is Megan, Megan Heartwell."

"Co-Ed.. hmm." Looking around the park, observing the trees scattered around. He notices birds flying around landing on the ground and picking up seeds and flying off with them to their nests in the nearby trees. He hears the girl talking and looks over to her. Noticing her scarlet wavy hair falling down to her shoulders, and her blue eyes being complimented by her hair. "Hello Megan my name is Xaviar Aeoea." He goes back to looking at the beautiful scenery, staring off into the clouds.

" Nice to meet you Megan, my name is Yuki Kasai, its a pleasure to meet you" As he bows gracefully.

"Well Xavier, Yuki, It's very nice to meet you both..!" She says with another bright smile. She unzips the bag on her lap, rummaging through it for a moment before pulling out a water bottle. She unscrews the cap and opens the bottle, bringing up to her lips and tilting back her head. She drinks down some of the water before putting the cap back on, and tucking the water bottle away once again. She zips up the bag, and sets it down again.

"Ah thats better.. I hope we don't have to wait here too long.. I've been looking forward to the trip for a while. I like being outdoors MUCH more than stuck at the school.. in a skirt.." She rolls her eyes with a huff, then laughs it off.

Kyoko was very excited that there were 2 more people who spoke her language. She bowed and introduced herself to the others, the same she had with Naoki. 「こんにちは。はじめまして。私の名前は京子です。どのように行うのですか?」"Hello. Nice to meet you. My name is Kyoko. How do you do?" She picked up her bento and took off the first tier. 「あなたがたのうちには、おにぎりが好きですか?」"Would any of you like a riceball?"

Megan sat on the park bench, listening to the several groups of people chatting and she just sort of relaxed on the bench, sighing happily and laying back, enjoying the warmth of the sun. She heard several people speaking in Japanese from one of the other groups of people, and thought back to her Japanese class... She made out a few words: Hello... meet.. name.. and then something about a riceball. Megan wasn't very good with any language other than her own, but she tried..

just as fang was about to say yes to a rice ball. the teachers spoke up. "alright students, were doing something new were taking a feild trip with both schools now its time for everyone to get on the bus."

She looks over at the teachers and blinks a few times. She shrugs, stands up and grabs her bag, smiling as she starts to head over to the bus.

"Well that didn't take as long as I had thought it would..! Guess I got here just in time!"

She laughs and steps onto the bus as the door opens. moving toward the back and taking a seat, looking out the window with another smile, humming a soft tune.

Yuki starts to say something when he herd the teacher say that it was time to get on the bus so i started to shuffle towards the bus when he looked back and sad "Hay Xavier do you want to sit by me?"

He looks up to the teacher, "Time to get on the bus I guess." Hearing what Yuki said, smiling to him. "Sure." Following him on the bus, moving to the back and taking a seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.