Class Trip Crush

Status
Not open for further replies.
{{Sorry for not following this post. I was busy. :P }}

Liz sighed and followed the rest of the students onto the bus, rubbing her arm before beginning to play with her many badges. It was getting slightly boring, just doing a while lot of nothing.

By the time she was sat down on the bus, she'd gotten separated from anyone she knew and slumped down into a window seat behind two girls who seemed to be conversing in another language. She didn't pay them much attention, seeing as she couldn't understand the,. Being English, English was the only language she knew, apart from some half-way decent Spanish she'd learned from School. But what use was Spanish?

She leaned back in her seat, pulling out her hair fro it's headband and letting it drift lose around her shoulders, biting her lip and gazing out of the window before her attention was drawn back to the two girls. One of them had just introduced herself in English, as Kyoko, or Kyo. It was a cute name, Liz thought to ehrself with a small smile and she leaned forwards slightly, without realizing it, to listen into their conversation. Maybe she could make some more friends, ones who wouldn't leave her.

Rosalynn ran into the bus as quick as she could, dragging her older brother Zavier with her. Half panting, half shouting, Rosalynn cried, "Yes, we made it!" The bus lady immediately told her, rather rudely, to shut up and sit down already.

Both Rosalynn and Zavier quickly obeyed and hurriedly sat in the nearest seat they could find. Rosalynn sat in an empty seat, next to the window, and Zavier sat in a seat behind her. He began to kick her chair annoyingly just to bother. "Ugh, why did she have to drag me here? I wanted to sleep in..." Zavier thought to himself bitterly. Maybe there's someone cool here that'll make this trip tolerable.

Rosalynn suddenly turned around and screamed at Zavier, "CAN YOU PLEASE STOP KICKING MY CHAIR!?" "Rosalynn! This is your last warning, be quiet and sit down!" The bus driver hissed. "Yes ma'am..." Rosalynn replied shyly and sat down, looking at the floor. Zavier gave a soft chuckle.

(I will give character skeleton soon, i can't right at this moment though because of 'anonymous circumstances'.)

Name: Zavier Alev
Pesonality: He is lazy, doesn't like young children, selfish, and has quite the ego, but he isn't ALL bad. He is a gentleman (well, except to his sister Rosalynn) and will protect the ones he cares about, no matter the cost. Also, he and his sister are half siblings. His parents died when he was really young, so Rosalynn's dad raised him.
Appearance: he has really red hair (like the anime red hair, not the regular real person red hair) and is somewhat tall at 5'10'' He is white skinned with brown eyes.
Usual Attire: He usually wears denim jeans and t shirt with a black jacket.
Preferred Attire: On more special occasions he wears a nice white loose puffy shirt, with formal black pants and a belt.

Name: Rosalynn Alev
Personality: She is responsible, punctual, (which is hard to be when you have a brother that doesn't really care whether he is half an hour late or not) caring, can be pretty loud when she get angry or excited, but other than that she is usually cool and collected. She also sometimes likes to tag along with Zavier whenever he is planning on doing something rebel-ish.
Appearance: She has dark brown hair and eyesand is a bit shorter than Zavier at 5'6''. She has a white skin tone.
Usual Attire: She usually wears a simple tank top with denim skinny jeans and an accessory here and there, or a cute skirt and shirt.
Preferred Attire: For more special occasions she wears a fancy deep blue dress with an elegant pearl and diamond

Kanan wasn't terribly surprised to see the late arrivals; after all, back home, she hadn't been particularly notorious for being punctual herself. Quite the opposite, actually, which was why Takumi, the band's leader, had been drafted into service as Kanan's living alarm clock. He made sure the bassist was out of bed (if not actually awake), dressed, and out the door on time for whatever the day held in store. A small grin, easy and friendly, stretched over the face of what appeared to be a Japanese boy of average height, complete with the male version of the blazer-style uniform; it didn't match the clothing of the other boys on the bus, nor was it even remotely close to the attire worn by the girls. From a glance, it was evident that Kanan was a recent transfer student; what wasn't obvious, however, was the fact that he was actually a she.

The conversation around her seemed to have halted, and the atmosphere felt tense, a little awkward. Kanan shifted uncomfortably. Ordinarily, she was content with silence--she wasn't the sort who needed constant chatter to entertain herself or make her feel less lonely. But she'd been transplanted from her home little more than two days ago, and already thrust into an unfamiliar environment in the form of a school trip in a land she didn't know much about, and she was feeling both homesick and shier than usual. There was nothing for it but to try to talk to people in her less-than-stellar English and attempt to make friends.

The androgynous bassist, teetering much further on the side of masculinity than femininity, slid out from her seat and shuffled up a row or two, edging her way closer to the new (late) arrivals. Casually, she seated herself, tie askew, and smiled. The friendly gesture was a study of contradictions, managing to convey both a gentle shyness and a natural confidence.

"Haro (Hello)," she offered politely. The voice that emanated from her throat was low, much lower than that of a typical female; it wasn't the moderate tenor or deep baritone of an actual male, but it was certainly approaching the lower end of the alto range, giving further credence to the idea that this was a boy. "Itto isu naisu to meet'chu. I amu Naoki Kanda. (It is nice to meet you. I am Naoki Kanda.)" Her English, while mostly intelligible, was not polished, and there was a hesitation or two before she spoke, as if she had to desperately hunt for the words to get her ideas across.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kyoko jumped when one of the two arrivals got really loud. She blinked as Kanan went over and after excusing herself, she got up following them. "Harro!" She said cheerfully, sitting next to the boy. "I am Kyoko. Please call me Kyo."

Both Rosalynn and Zavier were happy that the two came over. They both stared at Kyoko and Naoki Kanda for a moment, Zavier being the first to reply, "Hey there. I'm Zavier, and this is my sister Rosie-" But he was cut off by her as she interupted, "Rosalynn. Hi, nice to meet you too." She added with a smile. She didn't like his nickname for her, and didn't really care for people calling her by that name for the rest of the trip. Zavier was pleased that the two came over. He was kind of bored and wanted someone to talk with on the ride to...He didn't even know where they were going! "By the way, do you people know where the heck we're going? Because frankly, I don't have a clue..." He said admittedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.