Cirque du gothique [OC]

Question: how does the freak show work? Is it more of a side thing for people to view at their leisure, or will Junak have an act in the actual circus performance?

Freak show is part of main performance.

Do all the freaks come out at once, or is it one at a time?

OKAY!! Finally making my C/S sorry it took so long!

Name: George McKinney
Personality: George is playful and loves to flirt with everyone, he himself thinks he is a ladies man but his sister mocks him. He is very nice though and keeps his promises, he gets along with just about anyone.
Act: He plays the puppeteer and his sister the puppet, he makes her swirl and dance begging the crowd for a true loves kiss so she can come a live. Someone eventually kisses her and she springs to life, she grabs the customer and dances romantically with them until the bell strikes whatever o'clock such as 3,4,ect. She tells her "Lover" she will miss him as she ties on her strings and becomes a puppet all over again until she can be kissed again.
Act 2: Also does little puppet shows with his two small puppets while his sister calls children to listen to his stories.

Name:Maddy McKinney
Personality:Maddy is as playful as her brother and is hard to take seriously. Warning she does fall in love easily so make sure you let her know you are just friends. She is a lot like her brother in the fact she gets a long with everyone, she is hard not to like and she always tries to make you smile. She also loves children and enjoys making them giggle and laugh.
Act: was mentions in George's part. Also does lyra silks (look up if you don't know what that is please.)

Reactions: PhantomThief715
soooo I cannot seem to find where to actually rp.... link me please?

There's a little "PLAY" link at the top right corner of the OP, kind of blending in with the text. That link used to be bigger, wonder why they made it so hard to see. o.<

Guys lets not forget that NO ONE was hired for the circus. It even says that in the description. All were taken against will and cant escape.

Wait, what? I never got that from the description. I thought "inescapable fate" meant that they just couldn't go because there was nowhere else to go. This is just the best place for them, relatively speaking.

Reactions: DacksonFlux
Wait, what? I never got that from the description. I thought "inescapable fate" meant that they just couldn't go because there was nowhere else to go. This is just the best place for them, relatively speaking.
Both. They can't leave and living their is cruel and no were else.

I'm planning on making a character. But I was also wondering if I could make two?

I'm planning on making a character. But I was also wondering if I could make two?
Sure just make sure u can keep up. To make things easier maybe make them a team?

Yeah, sounds good. If I do make two, they're going to be brothers.

Photo:
tumblr_mkytqyP0Ey1s6nv8to1_1280.jpg

Name: Angel Flaxin
Name Pronunciation: [eyn-juh l] [flaks in]
Alias/Nickname: Joker of spades
D.O.B: January 25, 1995
Role: Illusionist, his power enables him to create magnificent projections, and to alter the properties of things. Like a magician, without the deceit, he can actually pull a rabbit out of the hat.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Blood type: Most of the times it's O-
Ethnics: Unknown

Hair color: Black
Hair Style: Short and shaggy, but he has a purple streak in it for his bangs.
Eye color: Bright green
Body Type: Thin, but well defined muscles.
Height: Seven feet even.
Weight: 110 lbs.

Markings: A black spade is tattooed over his right eye, and he has the marking on his face that is in the image.

Personality: He seems to be caring, though this is just to preserve his own self image. He likes to be extravagant and tries to be as over the top as possible when performing. He is rather accepting of his own circumstances, but that may because he's not entirely there up-stairs. His powers have left him with an amazement for "real" magicians, but he also tends to try and show them up with his own abilities. He has a split personality, with two distinctly different voices (hence the two colours) Orange is his more caring, and... sane personality, and green is his mischievous and crazier personality. The two personalities are so distinct that he can hold entire arguments, I mean conversations, with himself.

Stereotype: <(One word, as two you're asking about speaker systems) Joker.

Family History: His mother was a wealthy daughter of a successful businessman, and his father was an ex-military general. Those aren't his real parents but they had adopted him, he never met his real parents but kept moving from home to home. He has a younger brother, who is more successful than him in all aspects, but is the child of the parents from above. Despite his dislike of his adoptive parents, Angel loves his little brother, and they're close friends. When he developed his powers (unless they're a product of the circus) and his deformed complexion they sold him off to the circus, at the behest of his mother and agreement of the father. Has an older sister who lives on her own and hasn't gotten involved with the circus in anyway.

Personal History: He grew up for the first number of years moving from home to home. He'd always play games with people and end up causing trouble which eventually got him kicked out of each home. He developed an emotional detachment from everything, so much so that his own mother, said he was incapable of shedding a tear. He's never been able to bring himself to approach a girl for a relationship, and as such has only had one girlfriend, this was before the circus.

Powers overview: He can create light displays, like the aurora borealis on an acid trip, and can alter the physics of thing through contact. Some examples of his powers are: he can create aurora borealis in any area (which happens around him naturally at night, but he can force to appear in the day as well), or he can change his hair colour/length/volume and the like with some focus. When using his powers his eyes [glow=green]glow[/glow].

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: PhantomThief715
A'ight, thanks. I'll put him the back for now, and I'll give a brief overview of his power here in ooc.

Okay, update. He's got a split personality, (Which I'm going to put in his personality descript) And I forgot to fill out hair style!! I'll make a new category on the cs for the power overview.