Cirque du gothique [OC]

When I say happens around him naturally, that means in the sky above, not like, a cloud of weird light hovering around his body or whatever.

Okay, so I had revelation while I was showering last night. There's no cook, head of security, any set-up crew, or circus rules. I can probably cover something like cook, though I do not think that that role fits with my character (Who would trust any food made by him?) but I did say, "like cook."
I have a few... setting questions that I think may be shared by others here.
(I'm going to number them to make it easy.)
1. I know that the Ringleader is the only one to have contact the the owners, but I wanted to ask: Do they ever come to the circus to talk to him, or is everything conducted via other means?
2. I'm sure it's crossed everybody's mind at least once, what are the rules of the circus? You said the... members, get punished for disobeying, but how do they know what is considered disobedience.
3. How much world building are we allowed?

And that's it for my public questions. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
1: they are always there. Only they keep hidden and that is one rule not to be near them.

2: Basic rules. I never thought of them honestly.
• Snooping around.
• trying to escape
• complaining
• fighting

3: what do u mean by world building?

World building is like deciding where they are, what the weather is, umm, like how they travel (by train, convoy, etc.), and stuff. Also y'know makin up how certain things work in the circus, like npcs. Building the world around them. (One example that could come up, Are they in a fairground area, or is their circus set up out in a field they're "renting" (like the American horror story freakshow tv series).

World building is like deciding where they are, what the weather is, umm, like how they travel (by train, convoy, etc.), and stuff. Also y'know makin up how certain things work in the circus, like npcs. Building the world around them. (One example that could come up, Are they in a fairground area, or is their circus set up out in a field they're "renting" (like the American horror story freakshow tv series).
Oh! Okay xD.

They travel by train, set up in a random field. Its kinda like a Gothic world. Darker then our modern. Thy don't have all our technology like smart phones or computers but they do have TV, lights and such.

Mmmm. Delicious. (heh, that's like Angel's catch phrase, "Mmmm. Delicious" [hint, he doesn't say it when he eats.])

Oh and... @Kakra, for the act, let's not discuss what we're doing before hand right now we can just react to each other's posts. And if we are going to collaborate again, we get to do it in character. (Since that's what circus performers do.) Though for a heads up I do plan on involving a large spinning wheel.

I second that. I don't want it to die yet but didn't know who hasn't posted yet. I'll make a post in hopes this thing can get moving :)

Photo:
Trapez.png

Name: Bernadette
Name pronunciation: b er n uh d Eh t
Alias/Nickname: Birdie
D.O.B: Jan 21
Role: Trapeze Artist with a little magic
Sexuality: Bisexual
Blood type: O+
Ethnics: Irish

Hair color: White
Hair Style: Short as the picture shows
Eye color: Red
Body Type: Hour glasses but slightly thin
Height: 5'6''
Weight: 91 lbs

Markings:
birdie wings.jpg
except in white and she uses the little magic she has to transform them into actual wings like her pic
Personality:
Happy go lucky but daring and loving, almost always smiling and is friendly with everyone
Stereo Type: Popular girl

Family History: Birdie kinda fell out of the sky and has practically been with the Circus her whole life.

Personal History: Birdie being the happy person she pretty much welcomed everyone with open arms; seeing as she grew up in the Circus she has seen the wayward people wondering in. Her personal history isnt really horrible in her opinion she loves how she grew up.​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 people
I don't want it to die! RP is to young to die.

So I take it you like Birdie?

The Goliath birdeater (Theraphosa blondi) is a spider belonging to the tarantula family, Theraphosidae. It is considered to be the largest spider in the world (by leg-span, it is second to the giant huntsman spider), and it may be the largest by mass. It is also called the Goliath bird-eating spider; the practice of calling theraphosids "bird-eating" derives from an early 18th-century copper engraving by Maria Sibylla Merian that shows one eating a hummingbird, but the term is inaccurate as they do not primarily prey on birds.

Yes you are seriously awesome! I like your plots they are fun ^^

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Have you checked out my rp Crescent wood Pack its a group

I only have a few friends and well I will have to love you forever if you check it out.