Cirque du gothique [OC]

A few questions.
First off, are you still accepting new characters?
And if so, do you just make up your own role? Or do you have specific roles that you want to be filled...?
Lastly, so is everyone supposed to be humans in this RP?
Like, no special powers or anything... or what?

Ah, sorry if all these questions are annoying and that the answers should be obvious... but figured I should double check anyways.

1: I don't have a limit on player but its your job to figure out what has happened or happening.

2: I don't have particular roles seeing as I want people to creative. But do look at the other OCs to pick a role I don't want to many of one role such as snake charmer. Freak show if different as many as people want only make sure a certain freak is not already taken. (Birdie the bird freak)

3: Yes humans with special powers. They have something to due with your role in the circus. Take a snake charmer for example. Maybe they can speak snake or have the characteristics of snakes. (That role is taken)

1: I don't have a limit on player but its your job to figure out what has happened or happening.

2: I don't have particular roles seeing as I want people to creative. But do look at the other OCs to pick a role I don't want to many of one role such as snake charmer. Freak show if different as many as people want only make sure a certain freak is not already taken. (Birdie the bird freak)

3: Yes humans with special powers. They have something to due with your role in the circus. Take a snake charmer for example. Maybe they can speak snake or have the characteristics of snakes. (That role is taken)
Okay, thank you!

I already read through everything you've posted so far, and it looks interesting.
I think i'm going to try and think up a character.
I'll let you know if I do.

Okay, thank you!

I already read through everything you've posted so far, and it looks interesting.
I think i'm going to try and think up a character.
I'll let you know if I do.
Okay and if u have any questions just ask.

I eat meat, which is what things that eat pineapples and mangoes are made of.

I eat meat, which is what things that eat pineapples and mangoes are made of.
As do I. ^•^ you don't threaten me.