Cirque du gothique [OC]

*Looks at link and previous comments with squinted eyes. Fingers hovering over the mouse pad.*

Go ahead and check it out Magical

This RP is in an open phase, for most other characters. I can't move my character right now, because he's (supposed to be) engaged in a convo, but the person I'm trying to have him converse with hasn't posted since, and no one else seems to feel like posting.

*Does just that. This dinosaur didn't want to intrude.*

Photo:
Character
snake_bite_by_ebas.jpg

Name: Brare
Name pronunciation: Br-Air
Alias/Nickname: The Golden Serpent
D.O.B: December 1, 1992
Role: Snake charmer
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Blood type: A+
Ethnics: Amazonian (South American/Portuguese)

Hair color: Brown with golden accents
Hair Style: Long
Eye color: Golden yellow
Body Type: Hourglass
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 135 lbs.

Markings: She has a full back tattoo of a Leviathan but it's distorted from lash scars she got as a result of being whipped.
Personality: Brare is an oddly friendly woman who takes on a maternal relationship with her fellow circus freaks. She's a mama bear type of person and will protect her "cubs" without hesitation. Brare is also very opinionated and rather outspoken (she gets punished often for her mouthiness).
Stereo Type: Mama Bear

Family History: She's an only child (always dreamed of having a little sister) since her baby sister was stillborn. Brare's parents are Atlas and Viganna, former leaders of her home tribe. They're deceased.

Personal History: Brare was born into a tropical Amazonian tribe that worships snakes. This is where she found a serpentine hatchling in distress she later named Dourado Viganna (after Brare's mother) and learned of her snake charming talents. These talents were repressed by her family for it was blasphemous to control (what they believed to be control but was actually just subliminal communication) the tribe's Gods. Dourado and Brare's talents were to be kept secret for the majority of their lives. When Brare's secret was discovered she and her family were exiled from the tribe as heretics. As a result, Atlas and Viganna attempted to murder their daughter in her sleep hoping to regain tribal membership. They failed due to a now massive, golden yellow, and very pissed off viper. Brare knew with the death of her parents she could not stay in Brazil...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, feel free to just interact with my character. I'm all for improv. :D

Can I reserve a role for an escape artist? The CS should be up soon, just have to find what I want.

Can I reserve a role for an escape artist? The CS should be up soon, just have to find what I want.
Yeah sure. I don't think anyone will take it anyways.

Photo: http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail...ra-holding-books-royalty-free-image/154918439 minus the books

Name: Aquila Eimhir
Name pronunciation: A-quill-ah Ee-me-her
Alias/Nickname: Quil, or Ex Effugis
D.O.B: 25th March 1996
Role: Escape Artist
Sexuality: Bi
Blood type: O+
Ethnics: Latin American

Hair color: Dark brown
Hair Style: Long, often French plaited
Eye color: Pale green/grey
Body Type: Hourglass, slightly masculine
Height: 5'8
Weight: 120lbs

Markings: http://cool.eyecatchingtattoos.com/handcuffs-tattoo/
Personality: Friendly, often flirty, artistic, smiley
Stereo Type: "The Cheerleader"

Family History: Most of Aquila's family are dead. The only ones left are her aunts, uncles and cousins. She cannot remember her parents very well, just their voices. She comes from a poor family. So poor that, her 12 year old sister was thrust into the life of a prostitute and beaten to death by her "master". She ran away from home to escape from that fate, and ended up at the circus.

Personal History: Aquila learned to pick locks and escape small spaces as a child. She was locked on cupboards, attics, sometimes even drawers. She was lithe as a young girl. Often, she was tossed around from one house to another, and learned not to get too attached to anything. But she has a small, dirty, grey bear (http://debbiebarnett.wordpress.com/author/deborahbarnett/page/3/) that was her mother's. It's often in her pocket or on a dresser. It seems impossible to lose.

Can someone talk to my character so I can get him involved. My conversation partner is not replying.

Yes thank you! Also, if you missed the post where I said Angel helps with other people's acts, I'm going to reiterate it here.
(I'm also going to add that to my character sheet in my signature)

Reactions: KaydhenCanFly
So tired...
Must sleep..
But Kaydhen!
What if..
Someone posts..
And you leave them..
Waiting...
Cruelly.

So many posts while I was gone o.o