生肖家族 (Chinese Zodiac) [10 SPOTS OPEN!!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oookeedokee, ladies and gents, I'm going to be moving the IC on within the next week or so, so @Karma200, @xLarius, @kimsim12, get your posts (or CS's) up ASAP, because I don't intend for us to stay in Beijing much longer. Your characters should venture a guess about what the clue in the letter means. If they don't do it, I'll be forced to make Kwang-seok decide, which will kind of suck for all of us, so hop to it!

@Katsumi Y. I probably won't get to your banner until Friday, maybe, cause I've been super swamped with work in general. Please excuse the delay.

Reactions: Makomin
Okay. Update: Karma200 and Raven Haruka and Chapatrap all left, because IC was getting too busy for them, and since kimsim12's CS is still not yet up, it looks as though it's just the three of us for now, @xLarius, @Katsumi Y. If you know anybody you think might be interested, though I'd prefer someone you think wouldn't be OP and has fair grammar etc, please don't hesitate to advertise. I'll post maybe in a couple of days to get us moving a bit more. I'm hoping that once we start picking up some more momentum, more people will get interested.

@firejay1 Have you tried advertising in the interest check ? A lot of people go there when they're interested in a new roleplay .

It started out as an interest check. That's where I got all my original people from. But I did it right as it hit end of december, and suddenly everyone was gone on winter vacation and tons of people dropped.

Oh , maybe you should create a new one because I know fron experience that a lot of people don't pay attention to old or interest checks with a lot of replies because of fear that it's overcrowded . owo

I don't think we're allowed to make interest checks for rps that have already started. I tried it once with a "hey is anyone interested in keeping this going with me" and they moved it to advertising, which no one ever looks at.

Character will be up by tonight!

I posted something relatively short just to give you guys something to respond to. That was also a plot post. You guys will decide which mountain we go to. Please have your posts up before next Wednesday, if possible, because I'll be trying to move us out of Beijing by then. :) No pressure, though, of course.

• Thank You
Reactions: xLarius
Finally it's starting to progress! Woo!

Does the "zodiac" language apply to writing too? Or is it just speech?

They can't write it, no. They can only read it, as they always have been able to, and it will show itself when they reach certain areas.

@xLarius, @kimsim12. Would just like an update on how things are going. Also would like to remind you guys that by Wednesday we'll be moving on, to Everest, by the looks of it. ;) thanks, @Katsumi Y. for posting quickly and sorry I can't be a bit faster about things.

It's fine ! I will just be here .

Lingering .

Like a ghost .

:D

OMG. Be excited. I have something super cute planned for your banner.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Okay, so I've given you two options. You can use them both in rotation, or only one, or you can decide you don't like either, and I'll make new ones, but here they are! Don't feel shy to tell me if you don't like them, either. I'd rather remake them (I love doing this stuff anyways) to your satisfaction, than have you grin and bear with banners you don't like. They're both relatively square, so I'd suggest you float them to the left so they don't take up too much space, or resize them however you like.

These are the links:
Code:
[IMG]http://i63.tinypic.com/9qzotf.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/vflbio.jpg[/IMG]

And this is what they look like:
9qzotf.jpg

vflbio.jpg

• Love
RIGHT? My favorite is the rats crossing the street. I customized the picture to make it a warning sign and all. :D Anyways, which one you planning to use?

I'm gonna alternate it . So cute . I cannot choose . So cute . So cute . :D Thank you soooo much for doing this !

No problem at all. It was tons of fun, and I'm really happy to see that you like them.

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.