生肖家族 (Chinese Zodiac) [10 SPOTS OPEN!!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
x'DD Can I yell at you to get going yet?

• Thank You
Reactions: firejay1
firejay1 updated 生肖家族 (Chinese Zodiac) [7 SPOTS OPEN!!!] with a new update entry:

IC STARTED

Hey everybody,

Sorry so much for the delay, I meant to put the IC up waaayyyy earlier. If you're still with me, please just go ahead and post in the IC or post OoC at least saying you're still here and willing to stick with me!

For anyone new interested, there are a ton of spots open, and you can sign up for any of them, but it's on a first-come, first-serve basis, so please don't ask me to reserve any spots for ANYONE.

~firejay1

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Karma200
Are you still accepting?
Yeah she is. There's 7 spots still open. She said it herself.
" For anyone new interested, there are a ton of spots open, and you can sign up for any of them, but it's on a first-come, first-serve basis, so please don't ask me to reserve any spots for ANYONE."

• Thank You
@xLarius, hey, I think I mentioned this already, but you do need to fix the pink hair thing. It shouldn't be natural. Also, I'm encouraging the use of banners, so that it's easy to tell who belongs to which house. If you're okay with it, but don't feel comfortable or capable of making one yourself, I can always make one for you, too. :D thanks for showing interest and sticking with me despite my delays.

Oh! ALSO! If you want to indicate that your character spoke in Japanese, you can just indicate that with description. If you really want to use Japanese, you can ask me to help translate something, because I've taken Japanese. Google translate is funny, but really horrible at translating when it comes to any of the East Asian languages. "I need to get my life together" is actually closer to "しっかりしないと..." and what you wrote meant, "I have a need to acquire together with my life." :)

Last edited:
Ah thank you. Haha. Thanks for the offer for translation. I'll take you up on that.
I'll also fix the pink hair as soon as I have time (Just found out what the banner was.) just the description then....

I just meant a simple banner like the kind I put at the top of Kwang-seok's post. Just a little thing that indicates house. Doesn't have to be fancy. :)

Hello there , I see that there are still spots available for this roleplay and I'm really interested . Is it alright for me to join ?

Yes, it's totally fine to join!

I've read through it all and everything looks good! You can go ahead and post IC, now.

Reactions: Makomin
oookay. @Karma200. I'm gonna give you a couple days to respond, then I'm going to move on. We're woefully short of zodiac members, but I'll work around that somehow until we can get more. If we can't by our first major event, I'll probably let you guys play more, or NPC them. We'll see.

Also, @Katsumi Y. I'm strongly encouraging, though not requiring, the use of some kind of banner to indicate which house your character is in, so that we don't end up forgetting as you keep posting. If you don't want to use one, that's completely fine, but you can. If you want to make one yourself, that's fine, if you want me to make one for you, I'd also be perfectly happy to do that for you.

Reactions: Makomin
I'll have my character up soon. I'm still very much interested in joining. ;)

Ah just curious, would you like for me (before I post the next one) to wait for another zodiac member? I would like to ask because I don't want to post another post if you don't want me to?

You can post again xLarius, because your last post didn't have you interacting with anyone, but before we do move on mitch further I'm going to wait a bit for karma to post.

Sure! No problem! I'll make it pretty I promise. :D

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Haha. No worries, I love this kind of stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.