生肖家族 (Chinese Zodiac) [10 SPOTS OPEN!!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. I thought I'd let it slide when I saw it in Chapatrap's CS, but I think I have to disavow you guys of the notion that the houses have somehow been under attack before now. Regular humans cannot even see the main house's property unless they're invited in, whether because they get married to one or one trusts them enough to allow them inside. This means that it's not COMPLETELY impossible for there to have been some rumors about cults and maybe some attacks, but it does mean that it's unlikely to happen in the first place, and secondly unlikely to cause a "wipe-out" or "clan destruction," so there should be little reason for the clans to be structured with that in mind. That is precisely the reason that these recent attacks are such great cause for concern, because it's NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE.

Although this has not come up at all, you should also know that the Four Pillars of Destiny have never been heard of before in the first place, so the correspondence from them might be treated with some distrust and confusion.

Finally, the antagonist in this RP HAS NOT KILLED ANYONE. He has simply robbed them of their powers, their memories, and their original personalities. Again, this has not been a major issue, but I thought I'd make that clear, since the first two CS's up make it seem as though he's killed people.

I'm sorry if I sound a bit cross, but these are all things I have mentioned in the sections called the Past and the Present in the overview. Please reread them if you think you've missed anything. They're really not that long.

Last edited:
Let me know if the background isn't good since my cs is still a WIP

I gave it a rudimentary look-through. I don't see anything wrong with it thus far. You should probs put it in the official Sign-Ups, though, even though it's WIP. It helps me keep my brain organized to have them all in one place.

I'm interested.
Is this still closed, or can I reserve the rat?

You can reserve rat!

Hey there sorry for slowness. I'll probably have my sheet up either by tonight or tomorrow night. It may not be uploaded until the day after tomorrow though. I'll be on a bus for most of the day and there's no guarantee that the bus will have stable enough WIFI.

Alright, that's fine. I've decided to extend the deadline to next week in lieu of Christmas as well.

I'll have my character sheet up soon, I was struggling because I couldn't find a picture but I found one that I liked. I'm in Canada right now visiting my boyfriend so I might not be able to get the CS up or completed at least until tomorrow or Tuesday.

As I said, I'm giving you guys till next Sunday to submit it, so no worries! A description is also perfectly fine! For anyone else struggling.

• Thank You
Reactions: Esmeray
Is the view on the other houses based on their knowledge of the other houses, which may or may not be how they really are?

Well, yes. I don't totally get what you're asking, but the views on the other houses is basically what your specific character thinks of each of the other houses. This can be based on what their entire house thinks of the other houses, or just what they've read online, or whatever. Chances of it being 100% accurate are basically zero, because the houses haven't been in contact with each other. The only thing I think should be canon is that the cat should hate the rat on sought, but because this is just personal opinions, it doesn't have to stick to what the zodiacs are really supposed to be.

• Useful
hey guuuuys

I can't think up a good character and by now if I haven't thought up one... it's not gonna happen. So i am going to just leave before it starts sorry and good luck.

I think I'm going to withdraw as well. I am really sorry. I know you said you've been having troubles keeping role-plays a float so I feel kind of bad for dropping out. Unfortunately, I don't think I'd be able to handle another role-play that's as big as this and I've been cutting back on the amount of group role-plays lately. I'm slowly trying to transition over to one on one role-playing these days >.<;

I think you asked that we kept anything we posted where it is, but if you want me to delete the w.i.p that I have up so far then please let me know.

Again, I am really sorry. ;-;

Yes, please delete what you have, Vio. Thanks for taking interest and sorry to see you go!

• Thank You
Yes, please delete what you have, Vio. Thanks for taking interest and sorry to see you go!
Thank you for getting back to me about that, I will go and delete the post.

This is the updated list of reservations:
Rat - @IceChateau777, Reserved.
Water Buffalo - @Karma200, CS Submitted but Unfinished.
Tiger - @firejay1, CS Submitted.
Rabbit - @Crow, Reserved.
Dragon - @Soulless, Reserved.
Horse - @SanguineCetus, Reserved.
Snake - @Chapatrap, CS Submitted.
Sheep - @Raven Haruka, CS Submitted.
Monkey - OPEN
Rooster - @Estrèlla, Reserved.
Dog - @Aislo, Reserved.
Pig - OPEN
Cat - @Shadow_Snow_Storm, Reserved.

For those that have not yet submitted your Character Sheets again, I will say that you have until the 10th to submit it. If you're going to drop out, do it now so I can look for new people.

Last edited:
Hey, sorry I haven't posted anything yet! Some stuff has happened at work and my shift went from like 7 hours a week to almost 30... I am still interested in this, I just need a few days to get my roleplay stuff all together!

EDIT: Actually, just take me off of the list. I would hate to be that person who holds up the roleplay because of RL crap.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the updated list of reservations:
Rat - @IceChateau777, Reserved.
Water Buffalo - @Karma200, CS Submitted but Unfinished.
Tiger - @firejay1, CS Submitted.
Rabbit - @Crow, Reserved.
Dragon - @Soulless, Reserved.
Horse - @SanguineCetus, Reserved.
Snake - @Chapatrap, CS Submitted.
Sheep - @Raven Haruka, CS Submitted.
Monkey - OPEN
Rooster - @Estrèlla, Reserved.
Dog - @Aislo, Reserved.
Pig - OPEN
Cat - @Shadow_Snow_Storm, Reserved.

For those that have not yet submitted your Character Sheets again, I will say that you have until the 10th to submit it. If you're going to drop out, do it now so I can look for new people.
So we have until the 10th to finish and submit the sheets or just submit it? I will not have time to finish my sheet until the 12th.
As such, I'll have to back out of this. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.