生肖家族 (Chinese Zodiac) [10 SPOTS OPEN!!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Katsumi Y. I'm just about to post. Sorry it's so late. I know I said Wednesday, but had a midterm Thursday, and in light of the other players still not replying, didn't end up posting. Your character just needs to give a short yes or no reply, and I will move us on immediately. I will not magically godmod us straight to Everest, because I think the commute time will be valuable to improve house-house interactions a bit. It will also give @xLarius and @kimsim12 a chance to finally respond before the first event. Again, I'm really sorry about the lateness. Thanks for the patience.

Reactions: Makomin
*peeks in*

*you don't know me. But I'm joining*

*whispers: hey fire*

Sorry fire, l just assumed you didn't want any one liners so I tried to refrain from that, I'm still with the role play though. :)

Aww, she's cute. And actually, they're going a bit more modern of a way. ;) Normally I wouldn't encourage one-liners, yes, but there will be times when I okay just a short post so I don't have to godmod anyone's characters. I promise promise promise I'll have another post up before 9 PST.

I guess I'll read the IC and then start my char? Or kind of start it as I read. It'll be fully developed by next weekend :)

Cool. The IC is still only maybe seven posts, and nothing much has happened yet, so it shouldn't be too hard to read while thinking of your char.

GOOD. short IC's please me. At least in terms of having to read it all haha

post in progress, guys!

• Thank You
Reactions: firejay1
@kimsim12 Awesome! I especially like the detail you put into the house structure, and the fact that his personality follows the basics of the dragon house, and yet is still unique and interesting in its own way. You may go ahead and post IC, but read through it first, so you know where we are and what's going on.

• Thank You
Reactions: Rae
For me the links don't work... Uh... All I need to know is if the windows open or not. Haha...

hard-sleeper.jpg

So... I hav eno idea if the windows open or not. Probably not, though, cause it's a high speed train and all.

*pokpokes. who else needs to post?

Uh me. I'm trying to get my post in. But finals are next week (monday) and I had to study for this week. I'll try to get it in latest Sunday?

oh gosh. STUDY. Don't worry about it. I'll see if I can push any of the action between the other two along, but if you've got finals, take care of your finals. *hugs.

• Thank You
Reactions: xLarius
Thank you for understanding XD I promise I'll get it up soon though. If I can.

Reactions: firejay1
Status
Not open for further replies.