生肖家族 (Chinese Zodiac) [10 SPOTS OPEN!!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, sorry I haven't posted anything yet! Some stuff has happened at work and my shift went from like 7 hours a week to almost 30... I am still interested in this, I just need a few days to get my roleplay stuff all together!

EDIT: Actually, just take me off of the list. I would hate to be that person who holds up the roleplay because of RL crap.

So we have until the 10th to finish and submit the sheets or just submit it? I will not have time to finish my sheet until the 12th.
As such, I'll have to back out of this. Thanks.

Everyone has real life stuff they need to deal with. It would have been great if you both had told me this beforehand, but if you need a little extra that is absolutely something I'm willing to give. If you still want to drop out, that's fine, but if you just need a little more time, just say so. You have until the 10th just to SUBMIT a Mostly finished sheet. It doesn't have to be pristine and perfect, but at least some proof that you've actually thought through a character and have one in the works.

Hello are there any spots open? I'm new to this site and this rp greatly interests me ^.^

-Edit-
I just saw the list of taken and open characters that was posted previously, is monkey still open?

Where do I sign up? I wanted to take monkey... But it's not technically reserved for me.

I'm giving monkey to fallenstar for now. The sign ups can be found using the button next to the overview. On mobile it's at the bottom. However, after today, any that I've listed as reserved will be open.

Again, I'm not taking any reservations anymore, but it looks like the person I originally gave it to is not going to put a CS up, so you can submit a sheet for it starting PST 12 midnight, and it probably wouldn't hurt to start it earlier.

Kk does that mean you'll only accept it after midnight or I'm not allowed to post until midnight?

Can't post it till midnight. I haven't yet fully reviewed any of the character sheets. Also. I may lift the one character per person limit, so we can get this properly moving.

EDIT: Since that's 2 your time, you can post it midnight your time instead.

Thanks... -_- ... I may or may not stay up until midnight for this...

Haha. Sorry. It just wouldn't be fair for me to tell someone they have until a certain time to put one in, only to give it away to someone else. I doubt anyone's going to jump in suddenly before you, though, so I wouldn't worry too much if you can't get it in right suddenly away.

firejay1 updated 生肖家族 (Chinese Zodiac) [8 SPOTS OPEN!!!] with a new update entry:

New Rule: Commitment

I got this idea from someone else (who also can't afford to lose players easily) and decided to implement it here.

You will post the agreement that follows as both your username, and character name. This is your agreement to the rp. If you don't plan to stick it out, DO NOT JOIN! Place this at the bottom of your CS.

I, _____, agree that I have read all the rules and understand that I must stay until the rp is finished, or is called dead by GM firejay1. Exceptions only made in truly...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
I'll be submitting ASAP!

• Thank You
Reactions: firejay1
@xLarius thanks for showing interest, the only thing is, do you think you could find a real life image for your character? You don't have to, it's not super necessary, but at least the pink hair shouldn't be natural. This is meant to be kind of a modern realistic setting. Haha. Also, I just realized. You should go to the actual updates section and click "read more" because the agreement doesn't stop at "truly..."

@Raven Haruka, @xLarius, @Karma200, @Chapatrap, @kimsim12

Ooookay, I'm at the point right now, where I don't really want to wait, anymore, so I'm just gonna start it, even though we're short by several houses. Also, since you guys have been great in waiting, Raven, Karma, Chapatrap, you're free to take a second house, if you'd like. We have so many spots open.... Anyways, I'll be putting up the IC thread soon.

@xLarius thanks for showing interest, the only thing is, do you think you could find a real life image for your character? You don't have to, it's not super necessary, but at least the pink hair shouldn't be natural. This is meant to be kind of a modern realistic setting. Haha. Also, I just realized. You should go to the actual updates section and click "read more" because the agreement doesn't stop at "truly..."

@Raven Haruka, @xLarius, @Karma200, @Chapatrap, @kimsim12

Ooookay, I'm at the point right now, where I don't really want to wait, anymore, so I'm just gonna start it, even though we're short by several houses. Also, since you guys have been great in waiting, Raven, Karma, Chapatrap, you're free to take a second house, if you'd like. We have so many spots open.... Anyways, I'll be putting up the IC thread soon.
Ah sorry for stopping at that, " Truly " would you like me to fix it?

It's fine. I just wanted a deterrence for anyone willing to drop out quickly.

Ah. Sorry if I'm being annoying but when should I expect the IC thread? Unless we're still waiting for more?

No, we're not waiting for more. I've just been a little bit swamped the past couple days. If it's not up by tomorrow, go ahead and yell at me to get going. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.