Children of the Gods OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crud, this is starting to be a huge and boring post. :/

I think we should hold up on any further lightning strikes or plot developments until everybody's got a chance to post. That's a pretty big plot point and poor Majem hasn't had a chance to post yet.

So should our character be like, all meeting their divine parents or something? Or just Eva and Van?

Ah lol my bad >.< I apologize I didnt expect so many people to want to join this RP. And they will all get a chance to meet their parents.

Yes, but should we be doing that now? And can all of our characters see the giant dude?

Can we please slow down on posts a little bit. >_< I hate being that guy, but its really hard, I think, for me and Majem to get a post in - as well, E-Claire hasn't had a chance to catch up?

Yeah, I don't even get time to react from being pinned down before she's already pulled off me xD And I agree with Basil, perhaps we should wait for the other two.

Yeah I know I decided to stop once I realized what I wa sdoing lol... I hate leaving people behind. XD I thought it was pretty funny though when my character did that though XD

Its ok Silver! Everyone makes mistakes!... But now I have nothing to do ;~;

It's ok. I understand that, as daughters of war, you are a bit more tempered than Bob and will most likely move, talk and act much faster, smoother and more graceful than he would.

Uh, we can talk about our characters here, i suppose. OOCly.

Status
Not open for further replies.