Children of Royal Blood OOC-Still Accepting!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
i feel like lin should be the first to find out vince is gay when does shed be like wHAAAAAAAAT?! BUT BUT WHAAAAAT?! and then try to set him up with Logan because Logan and Vince are already close

oh man rose wont do any fighting if it comes down to it she'd back the heck off like Charlie would have to go out of her way to woo Rose tbh

As protective as Jaklyn is over those she cares about I don't think Rose will have to worry.

That would work :D

I can see Lin dragging the two of them (Vince and Logan) out to parties to look for hot guys.

and so the ridiculous metaphors begin

hope yall dont mind my writing style is very casual and filled with outlandish metaphors because thats what it is and its pretty fuckin hilarious tbh

Can Charlie go? XD and ohhhh making a royal work for love? Charlie would feel like rise didn't like her

oh no Rose is just extremely shy and easily flustered so basically if Charlie even looks at her Rose will turn red

Alright well I am off for the night. Ill post for Jaklyn tomorrow and have her move out into the Garden if the school has one which it probably will.

Reactions: Adira
farwell my friend, may the voyage of sleep be fair and calm weathered

Reactions: Heron
No, but there's a posting owl!

Okay that was lame, even for me.

I don't think there's a posting order, but sometimes if you wait for other's to reply then the conversation moves a little smoother.

Thank you for waiting for me to post! I realy wanted to continue this conversation. I was at work Working like a slave. You know getting better into character. Tomorrow I will be free to post till 2 then I have a concert and a dnd party all night. SO i will make sure to wrap up what my character is doing so I don't stop anyone from posting. Thanks again. Long winded thanks are amazing~

Reactions: Adira
Me Vince and Logan, Will have to fight at some point in time. it has to happen. We can't have three badasses in training around and not fight.

o3o I thought you're character was Logan. Vince and Jared are the training Knights. Who is Logan again?

Wait did you say a dungeons and dragons party???? omg! I wants.

Logan is my character's brother

Status
Not open for further replies.