Children of Royal Blood OOC-Still Accepting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
since its seems like things have sloooowwweeddd down everywhere imma post the secret santa things if thats cool with sashakkshakaksoiisksiak

@sinister-cephalopod Yeah thats fine.

@Everyone we are going to be moving onto to around christmas time which means a few months have gone by. So does anyone want any certain relationships with others?

Jaklyn will get a gift for Max
Max will get a gift for Lin
Lin will get a gift for Avani
Avani will get a gift for Vince
Vince will get a gift for Chey
Chey will get a gift for Dalton
Dalton will get a gift for Raythar
Raythar will get a gift for Charlie
Charlie will get a gift for Rose
Rose will get a gift for Jason
Jason will get a gift for Mason (lol)
Mason will get a gift for Ryan
Ryan will get a gift for Hermie
Hermie will get a gift for Akim
Akim will get a gift for Syrenei
Syrenei will get a gift for Logan
Logan will get a gift for Jared
and Jared will get a gift for Jaklyn

i think the characters should be allowed to say whether or not they were another characters secret santa but only AFTER everyone has recieved their gifts

@PostingOwl id like it if Lin knew that Vince was gay at this point if thats fine, we can figure out how she found out later

Does anyone know if the Fire Heir has posted any time recently?

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Tybariya Lorenzio (Tie-Bare-re-Ya)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]A[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]ge (Between 13-18): 16[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender: female [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Grade: Junior (skipped a grade)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance [/BCOLOR]imagesRSXPO5TG.jpg Slim figure with strong thighs, short white hair with two long braids and baby blue eyes

[BCOLOR=transparent]Sexuality: Bisexual [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Position in Monarchy: Second in line[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Element: Air [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality: Bubbly, Cheerful, Loving, Elegant, Agile, Brilliant [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Bio: Second in line to the Air kingdom, Tybariya was raised by a loving mother and father and learned lots of school subjects before many other kids. She enjoys helping people in need and expects others to do the same. Sinister people really ruffle her feathers, She believes peace can be achieved and that all it takes is hard work and dedication. But she's not all smiles and happiness, she also has an alter ego. One of which hates people and thinks only the Air kingdom should rule, And if anyone were to get in her way blood shed would be needed. Tybariya's not the killing type but when she witnessed her family's little secret first hand she snapped, although she tries her best to conceal that part of her certain things give her relapses [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths: Barbarian strength in her legs and hands (that could break brick walls), Quick thinking and planning, Animal like hearing, Flexibility [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses: Tends to go easy on people when battling, shows to much kindness, Her loyalty gets the best of her[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Secret: Hates thinking/remembering about her family secret. [/BCOLOR]

Quick question, @monsieur, how are your character and my character related, if at all? I mean, Hermie (Here if you can't remember, or never saw his profile. :)) is the first in line for the throne, so I'd assume that Tybariya is related to him in some way. I just need to know so I can figure out how he would treat her and their whole relationship.

Quick question, @monsieur, how are your character and my character related, if at all? I mean, Hermie (Here if you can't remember, or never saw his profile. :)) is the first in line for the throne, so I'd assume that Tybariya is related to him in some way. I just need to know so I can figure out how he would treat her and their whole relationship.
Well there actually siblings, she was just taken away and no one spoke of her. And then the people who took her away (Aunt and uncle) decided on sending her to the same school, she grew up thinking they were her real parents and she knows nothing of you guys being related. That is until somewhere down the line its reveled (I plan on her meeting you and you two becoming great friends and someone maybe my character bringing up the aunt and uncle and everything falling into place) her last name is actually suppose to be yours but it was changed due the kidnap.(staged kidnap). Hows that sound...feel free to spice it up or change a few things.

That sounds good. The aunt and uncle can easily play it off as a stillborn since the queen was quite old when she had the two, so that makes the kidnapping a little more plausible. Their reasonings for the kidnapping can probably range from wanting a child of their own to taking over the kingdom. I'm sure Hermie will love having a sister when he finds out.

That sounds good. The aunt and uncle can easily play it off as a stillborn since the queen was quite old when she had the two, so that makes the kidnapping a little more plausible. Their reasonings for the kidnapping can probably range from wanting a child of their own to taking over the kingdom. I'm sure Hermie will love having a sister when he finds out.
Great sounds wonderful, Now im excited to see how it goes lol C":

Out of curiosity, how many of us are still here?

I'm here, just hoping to give a chance for others to reply before I reply again.

Early bird gets the worm, I guess! :P

I would argue but it hurts to type.
Stupid sword fighting practice.

Woah, i had not been getting alerts that this was still alive. Are people still interested in this?

I'm still interested.

I'm also still interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.