Children of Royal Blood OOC-Still Accepting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only one that I don't want more in right now is the earth kingdom, but any others one are free

*cough* Water kingdom, it's got two twin princesses. WATER KINGDOM IS WHERE ITS AT *cough*

*cough* Water kingdom, it's got two twin princesses. WATER KINGDOM IS WHERE ITS AT *cough*
Shoot, no knights? Oh I didnt realize the earth kingdom was the only one with a knight ;P

im sorry, cant hear you over the massive earthquake we are creating, Oh and dont forget the control over magma we have (molten EARTH)

tumblr_mpv6vqMC0C1syw20to1_500.gif

We have elsa and talking snowman. You're argument is invalid.

Well thanksgiving was uneventful, except my uncle told me if I kept eating like I was I would get fat -_-

But I am back home and that's what I'm thankful for!

OH AND WE HAVE THE ELITE FIRE NATION PEOPLE! BUT ONLY THE ELITE.
and pikachu

images

images

images

Reactions: Adira
*flops into thread*
what up homeskillets i am Sin

Suit1291660256.jpg

Forum: Tonedeaf

Name: Maxwell Tobius

Age (Between 13-18): 17

Grade: Junior

Sexuality: Straight

Position in Monarchy: Servant and protector of the heir and second in line.

Element: Water

Personality: Maxwell is a bright individual, quick to pick up new things he is in fact an avid reader. He can seem dissinterested at the best of times, a learned habit to keep a poker face at all time. Underneeth that he is a kind chivalrous person, never one to break a promise.

Bio: Born to a long line of protectors of the throne, like his father and his father before him he was born to serve the royal line. He was born several months after the heirs, he was raised as a young age around the airs, always at arms length. Never being sent to an actual school, he was home schooled by his father in more... "Interesting" things. How do you advanced geomatry nope. How to pull apart and put together a 9mm glock, thats alright. So far however most of his teachings have been theoretical, tactics and training to how to pick out suspicious activity and possible threats. His experience with actual combat is minimal.

Strengths: Loyal to a fault, physically fit, Some Military training

Weaknesses: Suspicious, stubborn, over protective

Secret: Secretly in love with one of the twins.

If servant: Why were you brought along? To protect and serve the heir and the second in line while they attend school.​

pssh, Jared keeps it old school ;P nah thisll be an interesting meeting between the two

both my characters are gonna be homosexual is that okay? there is a major lack of queer characters...

noice... im thinking about making the guy a knight and the girl a servant... what elements are there?

Fire, lighting, water and earth. Water and lighting each have a servant already while earth has a servant and a knight. You can pick any except earth since they have the most at the moment

uhm can I do the knight for lightning and idk a servant for any of the others? idc im not particular to which one the servant girl goes into...

Ok, so a knight for lightning, and then just pick one that you feel like creating

Status
Not open for further replies.