Children of Royal Blood OOC-Still Accepting!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds good to me! currently on my floor talking to El Princess de Aqua

Reactions: Adira
Ill have Jaklyn wait until people come in for lunch since I already had her placed there.

So.. Correct me if I'm wrong but I have yet to see the fire heir post and only one person posted from the air kingdom. And that was a long time ago.

You are correct. @WhiteBane (fire heir) let me know that she would be gone and her profile says she will be back the 7th or 8th. However, @innocent devil and @☆StarryNIGHT☆ have not given me anything so i will be pming them later tonight and if they don't respond, re-opening their spots

I'll reply soon. I need food and my parents have decided that the heat must stay as low as possible this winter, so my fingers are fairly numb.

If there are spelling errors in my later posts, I apologize, as I may be wearing gloves which tends to make it difficult to type.

I updated my post. I had Jaklyn move to where the others were in the Cafeteria and dragged the Earth Heir with her.

Whoa okay not dead. Fast read through everything and about to make my post...right now. YES PLEASE BE A SERVANT @Kitsune (we need some followers).

Rose is like
tumblr_meymfhiYAt1rw581o.gif

XD Charlie is gonna be overwhelmed with options *evil grin*

Don't worry she won't be THAT evil. But it does stir up quite a bit of drama. I plan on bringing her parents into it a bit.

Reactions: ProfessorNv
Charlottes all..
rs_500x227-131003121719-mean-girls-21.gif

Jk she's actually like..
731710.gif

And I'm over here like..

tumblr_lkzohiHDUA1qc8f5ao1_500.gif

And in the end..
9202105.gif

Edit:
And her parents are all

This_has_to_stop.gif