Children of Royal Blood OOC-Still Accepting!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol i have no idea XD but yeah, my guy is jared :P I look forward to our future fights!

Wait did you say a dungeons and dragons party???? omg! I wants.
Yes I am unveiling my Gnome character Farris TinkerTooth tomorrow night. Its the first session i am playing with this group

All I get to do is play munchkin with my family sometimes T-T

Oh, and the occasional LARP, which makes up for all of it.

May I be a servant for the Air Kingdom?

And, if so, may I ask who is the player(s) of the heir and youngest daughter?

@Sashakiki What is the surrounding landscape like around the school. Are we in a Forest countryside. Is their towns or citys nearby? WHat kingdom is this on?

@Tonedeaf The school is set where the 4 kingdoms intersect. It's in a forest that's within an hour or so of a big city

Sorry about the lack of IC. The notification didn't show.

I read Lins post and all I understood was. VINCE why can't you be more like Maxwell.Look how cute loyal respectful he is! Look how many people are allready so attracted to him! You aren't trying hard enough to get with my brother!
@PostingOwl

Last edited by a moderator:
max and vince are like polar opposites but two sides of the same coin at the same time??

like max is all formal and junk and vince is super casual and can be goofy

they're both super attractive but in different ways like max looks like the guy youd bring home to meet your parents and vince is the one that gets threatened by dad with a shotgun and is chased off the front porch @Tonedeaf

Yeah I can see my dad chasing Vince off the porch with a shotgun, and then chasing after him in his pickup truck with my dog in the passenger seat.

That's probably why my guy friends don't like coming over... hmmm.

ok, Jared is heading to his room, who wants to make first contact with the earth knight?

ill probs have Rose meet avani once shes alone just fyi

Maxwell will probably run into the earth knight

Status
Not open for further replies.