Children of Royal Blood OOC-Still Accepting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel alone xD My Princess has no one to talk to. She is just sitting in the Girl Dormitory hall way.

Name: Jared Darius

Age (Between 13-18): 17

Grade: junior

Appearance:

Sexuality: straight

Position in Monarchy: royal knight in training

Element: earth

Personality: Jared is a kind individual with a lot of pride. He pushes himself past his limits in order to become better, an hates taking good enough as an answer. He is bound by honor and will stay with a strict code of knightly conduct. He is one to help those who need it, and will always take place next to his leader to help lead the charge. He can be seen many times in the training area, pushing himself to become stronger as a fighter.

Bio: Jared is a first cousin of Raythar, his father being a nobleman in the earth kingdom. His father is a retired paladin knight, which Jared took an instant interest in which turned into a passion. He became his fathers apprentice after the death of his mother and learned the ways of the knights, hoping to one day become a paladin like his uncle. He proudly serves under the earth king, and will do whatever it takes to keep Raythar and the rest of his family safe.

Strengths: An adept fighter, his weapon of choice is his battle hammer. He learns quickly on the battlefield and will never give up.

Weaknesses: Being that he never admits defeat, he will go until his last dying breath. Being honor bound, he will refuse a conflict if it interferes with his code of knightly conduct.

Secret: Jared blames his mothers death on himself, as he was with her when she was killed by an intruder, and he was not strong enough to protect her. This makes him all the more serious to protect his family, as a vain attempt to make up for his failure in the past. He keeps an image of his mother just under his chest plate, over his heart.

Last edited by a moderator:
did... did I kill the thread? I... I didnt mean to... D:

yeah it was just a joke since it went dead silent after my post :P did everyone have a good turkey day? Who ate till they regretted it?

I absolutly stuffed myself untill they could of cooked me. ( I would of been delicious) Watched ALOT of football then slept alot which is why I am awake now.

I absolutly stuffed myself untill they could of cooked me. ( I would of been delicious) Watched ALOT of football then slept alot which is why I am awake now.
This ^ i can agree with this :P

This ^ i can agree with this :P
It's like we are best friends now. By the way, I was looking to see if this was still open but it looks like all the slots are filled, so is this open or not o3o

dont quote me on it, but I do think we still have some people without roommates, now if that is so realize it may restrict you to making a servant or other character only, as the main heirs are taken already

dont quote me on it, but I do think we still have some people without roommates, now if that is so realize it may restrict you to making a servant or other character only, as the main heirs are taken already
Thanks, I'll make a character then. If Its still open cool! If not then I did something creative tonight.

You can make any character you want, such as siblings, cousins etc. you could also make a servant if you wanted, there are no real restrictions

like i said earlier, quoting me was not an ideal thing lol

Alright since I had finaly woken, again, from my food coma. WHo needs a servant! WOooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.