Children of Royal Blood OOC-Still Accepting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Raythar Mullain
Appearance: Tall and slender, with black hair and brown eyes. A long scar runs down his right cheek, the result of a misstep during swordsmanship practice with his brother.
Sexuality: Straight
Position: Heir
Element: Earth
Personality: Calm and reserved, Raythar can usually be found in his room reading or playing games. He makes friends quite easily, and views fighting as a last resort, but if you force him to fight, look out!
Bio: Raythar comes from a rather unpretentious family, at least by royal standards. He has an older brother named Jarth and a younger sister named Ilena. Wait... if Jarth is the oldest, why is Raythar the heir? Well, the Earth Kingdom does things a little bit differently than most. See, the king is allowed to choose which of his children he thinks would be the best fit to be the heir, and he felt Jarth was a little too hot-tempered for the throne. So far, Jarth has shown a few minor grumblings of discontent, but nobody pays much mind.
Strengths: Creative, determined, persuasive
Weaknesses: Inflexible, overly trusting
Secret: Has a crippling phobia of thunderstorms, so expect him to be nervous around anyone from the lightning kingdom.
You wouldn't mind having a female servant, would you? I'm interested in this RP, but I feel I would be best as a servant.

Guli.600.292799.jpg
Name: Avani Page
Age (Between 13-18): 15
Grade: Freshman
Sexuality: Asexual
Position in Monarchy: Servant
Personality: Avani does nearly everything she is told to do, and she always seems happy to help. Though she is only a year older than Raythar, her subservient and mature attitude make her seem a few years older. While willing to talk, she doesn't necessarily enjoy having long conversations, for fear that she'll say something offensive or seem too awkward.
Avani once lived with her parents (Swithin and Ingrid) and younger sister (Dorean). The family was extremely poor; both parents were unable to attain jobs due to lack of proper education, and Avani and Dorean suffered the same problem. The situation became so desperate that Dorean, only eight years old at the time, was sold to a man who wanted her for her body. While Avani was a mere ten years old herself, her parents had warned about people like that in the past, and she was shocked that they willingly gave Dorean away to one of them. She searched everywhere she could for her sister, but her efforts were all in vain. One night, a few weeks later, Avani heard her mother say that they needed more money. Fearing the worst, she gathered her few possessions and ran away from home. Since Avani didn't know her way around town, she ended up getting lost and falling asleep on the nearest porch. One can imagine how surprised the king of the Earth Kingdom was when he found the young child on his doorstep. Avani wanted to ask if she could live with them, but she also wanted to give something in return, so she offered to be a child servant. Thankfully, the king accepted, and Avani now spends every day trying to show how thankful she is.
Strengths: Loyalty (especially to her masters/mistresses), moral support, willing to help others
Weaknesses: Dependent on opinions of others (especially of her masters/mistresses), not very athletic, dislikes overly forward people
Secret: Though she is grateful for the Earth Kingdom's generosity, she still feels guilty for abandoning her family, whether or not they would have done the same to her.
If servant: Why were you brought along? The king asked her to go in order to make Raythar's transition into Ashton Academy easier.

(Is this all right?)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Sashakiki
Sorry for not having my character done sooner but she is now done.

As soon as she is accepted, I will post. :)

Sorry for forgetting to make a servants dorm! You now have a dorm
It's no problem. Should Avani reach the office, and in that case, should I write the dialogue for whoever Avani talks to? Or should she just realize her room assignment is on the other side of the paper? I'm just asking because I'm unsure which sounds better (or less dumb).

Forum:
Name: Dalton Duvalion
Grade: Sophomore
Appearance:
387261animeboy.jpg

Position in Monarchy: Servant

Element: Lightning

Personality:Wise Intelligent and Friendly from time to time he is a buzz kill but that's only when he's trying to protect others

Bio: grown up in a middle class family Dalton is the youngest of 2 brothers and 1 sister. He had a proper education and was OK until he was 13 to have issues with his family especially at a young age could deal some damage. With the family in peril it split and tore him apart causing him to have a bad anxiety he couldn't do anything because he was scared of the world causing him self to cut off any means of social activity. He spent a year by himself and he learned to fend for himself and teach himself how to take on the world he became strong wise and independent. When he met the heir they bonded quickly and became very good friends but when the heir had to take on his role with royalty he had to say goodbye causing him to be in a small depressed state but his brothers and sister pulled him out of it. becoming his guardians he felt nice to know that his siblings looked out for him today his brothers and sister are his watching out for him and today is also the day he will see the heir again

Strengths: Wise and Smart if the heir is about to make a foolish decision he will be there to stop him by any means possible. He's very faithful to his kingdom and is always glad to help others but very faithful to the heir never to cross him he looks out for him as if he was a brother. He can take care of himself and hates being helped

Weaknesses: Self esteem is weak at some points and if you attack him so much he breaks down and panics. with his self esteem he hates being confronted if he is he will be quieter than usual. He also needs someone to be there he never likes being alone if so he gets depressed and suicidal with no one there it gets lonely and with no one there he has no guidance he needs guidance if no one guides him gives him orders he is lost not knowing what to do stumbling and confused

Secret: at a young age he was struck by lightning causing his eumelanin and pheomelanin (the genes that pigment your hair color) genes and limbic system (the part of the mind that controls you emotions) fused and some how work together and now based on his emotions his hair will change color vaguely depending on the state of his emotions

If servant: with the past servant failing his duties the king called him up knowing that the heir got along with him and they were close he sent him to look out for him and serve him and his orders

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm cool with him having a sister.

Also, I'm leaving for vacation on Friday so I won't have a chance to post for a while. So for now I'll just say Jason is visiting his kingdom right now.

Hey I'm going to visit my family for thanksgiving tomorrow so I'll be able to post once in a while and I'll come back some time this weekend but I'll be able to post today though

@Xander That's fine
@the Ultra Zero Hero- He can not be 17 and be a freshman. Also, a person can not have two elements (in case you were thinking of doing that.) and your backstory doesn't make sense, how would the school know but no one else since the school is run by higher ups of all the kingdoms. Also, the tense you wrote your backstory in makes it seem like your playing a sibling to the bastard of the king.

is this still open? I was wondering if I could do something as like a royal knight, like a character was originally meant to be an heir but decided to let go of that to become a knight. would that work?

As long as you check with the person who is playing the heir, that should be fine, you could just come as a servant or something? I mean, they wouldn't be considered a servant but they would be rooming with the servants

As long as you check with the person who is playing the heir, that should be fine, you could just come as a servant or something? I mean, they wouldn't be considered a servant but they would be rooming with the servants
I wouldnt mind rooming with servants, but i would prefer having the title of knight lol, and well, since there is an heir, I will just say that he is either a distant relative or the son of a lord who decided to become a knight :P

That would be fine, he could be a cousin or something. And they would have the title of Knight

Name: Raythar Mullain
Appearance: Tall and slender, with black hair and brown eyes. A long scar runs down his right cheek, the result of a misstep during swordsmanship practice with his brother.
Position: Heir
Personality: Calm and reserved, Raythar can usually be found in his room reading or playing games. He makes friends quite easily, and views fighting as a last resort, but if you force him to fight, look out!
Bio: Raythar comes from a rather unpretentious family, at least by royal standards. He has an older brother named Jarth and a younger sister named Ilena. Wait... if Jarth is the oldest, why is Raythar the heir? Well, the Earth Kingdom does things a little bit differently than most. See, the king is allowed to choose which of his children he thinks would be the best fit to be the heir, and he felt Jarth was a little too hot-tempered for the throne. So far, Jarth has shown a few minor grumblings of discontent, but nobody pays much mind.
Strengths: Creative, determined, persuasive
Weaknesses: Inflexible, overly trusting
Secret: Has a crippling phobia of thunderstorms, so expect him to be nervous around anyone from the lightning kingdom.
soooo, im thinking of having my guy be a royal knight in training for the earth kingdom, that ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.