Children of Royal Blood OOC-Still Accepting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I plan to perhaps bring in Raythar's brother and sister later, but I want to see how things go.

Hmm lightning. That works! I'll have to see what I can come up with. She'll have to be younger since he's the heir...

Can she know that he's bisexual? I can see her trying to set him up with somebody... or fighting with him over someone cute.

Or they could be twins, where he was born like 2 minutes before her or something

Did you see that I edited my last post? And twins would work...

Actually it would be pretty cool! I shall go find a good name and picture!

*skips away to search through the google*

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
whoops, i hadn't seen that. Hm..Sure, maybe she's the only one he's told because of how he trusts her. I'll edit his bio once you put up your sheet

Lol twins! Fangushing over in the corner here xD If you guys don't mind I'm going to come in with a second character here...just let me know if its a no go ^^

Lol twins! Fangushing over in the corner here xD If you guys don't mind I'm going to come in with a second character here...just let me know if its a no go ^^
Fangushing? I call it fan girl joy. It involves high-pitched squealing, hand-waving, and grinning widely. And maybe tears if it's really kawaii.

Fangushing? I call it fan girl joy. It involves high-pitched squealing, hand-waving, and grinning widely. And maybe tears if it's really kawaii.
Picture that except toned down to about 10% which is just me smiling creepily at the computer screen with a minor nosebleed ^^ Fan Girl Joy only happens when I'm high on sugar and coke ;p

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Lindsey ‘Lin’ Neemi[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 17[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender: Female[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Grade: Junior[/BCOLOR]

Sibling: Logan Neemi

tumblr_m6irbdfbD61qbfyi3o1_500.jpg
[BCOLOR=transparent]Sexuality: Heterosexual[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Position in Monarchy: Second in line[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Element: Lightning[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality: Lin is outgoing and friendly, though extremely protective of her brother and quick to anger when threatened. She’s very vocal about her opinions and loves everything that has to do with shopping, magic, eating, or socializing. Lin isn’t as intelligent academic-wise as her brother, but still manages to get decent grades (or decent in her opinion). She won’t hesitate to bribe or blackmail others to get her way in extreme situations.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Bio: Born less than five minutes after her brother, Lin knows exactly how close she came to being the next ruler of the kingdom. And she would never want to be the ruler. Lin watched her brother grow up without their parents, being constantly trained and tutored on this kind of diplomacy and that kind of sword technique. She received some of the same training, though not nearly on the same level, and she was much closer to their parents than he was. But they still grew up very close, sharing the special bond that only twins have.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths: Protective, outgoing, devious[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses: Quick to anger, a little too intense sometimes, physically weak[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Secret: She loves video games, and makes her own cosplay outfits that she hides in the back of her closet to wear to different gaming or anime conferences, or comicon. [/BCOLOR]

Hey two sets of twins! Ctypical writer and I are planning a siblings duo!

Awesome, once you post your character(s) then i will make the IC. I'll also create a dorm list. For this rp, I don't think we will be roleplaying classes unless something big is supposed to happen if thats ok with everyone? School rps tend to die quickly when playing classes

Is anyone good at making a banner? I figured we could use one to get more people interested but i am lacking in the artistic ability

@Sashakiki I just wanted to let you know I will be stepping out of the role play because my schedule is going to be busier and it seems there are enough role players so I don't want to hold people back =)

Have fun everyone and best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.