Children of Royal Blood OOC-Still Accepting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yah She just HAD to stand up out of my arms As I carryied her away... Well my chance is gone too now xD

Well lets be honest. You are a knight Knights marry princess all the time. While I am just her body guard. Might as well establish that hidden love intrest right there before you get you're turn to be lovey dovey xD
fine by me!

I agree Maybe we are all too tired to realize what the other is saying?

probably. Well... i meant to get off about two hours ago... now I only have three hours to sleep before I have to get up... shit

lucky!! should I post one more thing for an exit or wait for you to post something before i do?

Well she just edited her post to make more sense. SO you should make an exit one since you dont need to wait on me right nwo to make one.

ok! everyhting is making sense now, im off to bed, good night!

well after sleeping for three hours and driving for two, nothing wakes me up better than leg day at the gym!... now my legs hurt...

@Professor Objection Yes, but i figured it would first be better to as the ones who play the servant and the knight first. And we are still on the first day

I have some drawbacks about the character, but I honestly dont mind. Just some ofmy own opinions really

well its not really that more so of the character itself, but like I said, its fine. Jared is a knight to the royals, meaning he doesnt just serve Raythar, but all Royals essentially. His loyalty is to the family as a whole.

that was downright adorable XD but conflicting since he likes Charolette XD

Status
Not open for further replies.