Children of Royal Blood OOC-Still Accepting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i gotta go help my uncle so some heavy lifting, be back soon!

I have to work in 20 minutes should I post first?

I would say a quick one, like you left to get your gear or something

Yeah, please do I have Jaklyn with Max. I will have her go with the others since you are leaving.

Name: Mason Rewe (Re-eww)
Age (Between 13-18): 17
Grade: Junior (but new to school)
Appearance: (File)
Sexuality: Hetero
Position in Monarchy: son of servant, prince's body guard/servant
Element: Earth
Personality: Nigh silent, Heroic (But thought of as a troublemaker, and he is feared), chivalrous (But he never has a chance to show it at school), and generous (But no one takes what he offers) young at mind
Bio: Mason was never really his dad's image of perfct son; Almost mute, too easy to fight, but his dad played on his weaknesses, and so, he payed his little money to teach him how to fight, to make him strong, some nights his dad wouldnt eat, just so that mason could have himself some steamed soybeans and bok choi, mason, in his life had almost killed 23 people, until he met the prince, in his dad's meeting room, Mason almost shat himself "What did i do? is it the fighting, holy buddah, i dont wanna go to jail! i swear i wont ever hurt someone ever again if im pardoned from jail!" mason had thought, but in truth, mason was being enlisted by the king, to be the second generation of servant, but to also be a bodyguard, mason was iffy at first, until the king assured mason that his dad would be safe, sound, and fed, also, that he could go to a school, mason's most wanted thing, and that the prince needed him, but what really got him was that if he didnt he would be beheading along with his father, though he was smiling when he said it, mason didnt want to find out if he was kidding or not... "hello mr prince" mason thought at the time.
Strengths: Physically strong, good at bending
Weaknesses: Verbally weak, too loyal to friends, afraid of Fire benders, fights too easily.
Secret: Deathly afraid of fire benders, they can make him lash out and attack easily, if someone bad mouths his dad, he is liable to nearly kill them.

Attachments

• MasonT.jpeg
    MasonT.jpeg
    8.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
hey sorry but i probs wont be able to rp until friday or saturday after noon
tomorrow is the dress rehearsal for the production in theatre, thursday is the production, friday ill be catching up on sleep for saturday because im going to a convention until five and then sunday is also convention

sorry, please dont kick me out of the group ;A;

rose is entirely too gay for this

pansexual but still p gay tho

its fine this week is just gonna be hella busy for me

what if Charlie got like a cut somewhere, like her arm or thigh and since Rose is the only one with extensive first aid treatment she's gotta stitch it up and shes blushing all the way but does a bang up job and charlie is like thank you... im sorry, i do believe i never got your name

im certain we all have medical knowledge lol, just offer to patch her up first XD

nah but like Rosie was trained and shit like the two things she loves most is fashion and medicine like all of her books she brought are medical books or fashion books except for one which is an emily dickinson poetry book

Maxwell is absolutely trained in first aid in case you know there is danger. But yah just offer first!

also p sure none of the others would know how to stitch a wound? a like rosie is double qualified for that because sewing and medicine brah
idk it just makes sense to me i guess

Haha sure! though I'm heading to bed in a few minutes.

No fair, I don't have any magical powers Adria >c

same im just finishing my pre snooze time snack

Status
Not open for further replies.