Children of Royal Blood OOC-Still Accepting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jared: not an heir, still has badass earth powers :P probably wouldnt need them to take down Maxwell though ;P lol

also p sure none of the others would know how to stitch a wound? a like rosie is double qualified for that because sewing and medicine brah
idk it just makes sense to me i guess
not sure how entirely fair that seems, since knights and guards all learn a large amount of first aid, but since its like her main thing, I can see reason to it. But stitching a wound isnt exactly complex lol

You still are Royal Blood, you just gave up your title. I am a simple Commoner.

alright im gonna crash dont do the cutting thing until like tomorrow i might be able to get on at somepoint before five idk

not sure how entirely fair that seems, since knights and guards all learn a large amount of first aid, but since its like her main thing, I can see reason to it. But stitching a wound isnt exactly complex lol
Yah I might not be trained in real life in first aid but I have on 3 occasions stiched a wound up, twice on myself. becuase knifes are funny.

it is if scarring it to be kept to a minimum, also depends on how deep the cut is/what shape is it that kinda thing

Yah I might not be trained in real life in first aid but I have on 3 occasions stiched a wound up, twice on myself. becuase knifes are funny.
you sir must have some sick nasty scars

yeah, similar situation, but take out the knife and add a chain link fence. Also, I see your point about the royal blood lol. Question, cant commoners have the potential for power too?

one time my brothers best friend screwed his hand to drywall
this friend also allowed another teenager to dip a golf ball in lighter fluid, light it on fire, and burn it into his arm
he also got a fish hook stuck in his arm so he pulled it out and kept it duct taped for three days until his fishing trip was over

I would assume if they married into the family

and if a man married a princess and the princess died he would most likely become the heir to the throne if there wasn't a younger male heir

fuck i really ned to go to bed

It was my understanding that the only ones capapable of magic are ones with royal blood. Which is why this school was made specificly for them to control their powers.

eh, either way, props to the ones who hold their own with no powers

either way, if you change it cool man, if not let it be.

Well lets be honest. You are a knight Knights marry princess all the time. While I am just her body guard. Might as well establish that hidden love intrest right there before you get you're turn to be lovey dovey xD

im off to alter my post so that he is at least there so her response isnt in vain

Status
Not open for further replies.