Children of Royal Blood OOC-Still Accepting!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats the point :P Jackie is extremely playful and isn't afraid to break down barriers on people.

SO I have a question. Are people of royal blood the only ones able to control the elements?

dick move jackie XD and Tone, I wasunder the impression that they could all have powers

@Sashakiki Well what is you're opinion. Also jeeze these fights are outragous sometimes. I keep having to remind myself this is just for fun xD

im seeing this fight as more comedy relief than anything XD

Uh, hello! My first RP on this website that I'm pretty interested in; is there a space for a servant? Would anyone like a servant?

@RainyDays well I think earth has a lot of servants but everyone else is kinda even. Except air has none. I suggest reading the royals bios of you need help deciding!

Also, holy shit you guys went hard! Jackie and Jared? Are they a new thing now? XD

We should all go clubbing later on in the rp. Max knows all the good Karaoke bars.

Jackie can sing so I say go for it.

It is just a rule that all my characters can sing well. Since that is just something I do well.

@Adira So I could make a servant for any element? I was pondering over perhaps waiting to see if anyone would wish for a servant, at first. Still, I shall take your advice and look through the sheets!

@Adira So I could make a servant for any element? I was pondering over perhaps waiting to see if anyone would wish for a servant, at first. Still, I shall take your advice and look through the sheets!
You can make a servant for any element. We are debating weather or not you can use said element. BUt as she said the earth element has alot of people so picking another faction would be the wise choice.

Hey guys, could we slow down the posting speed a little bit? My head is starting to spin.

Reactions: Sashakiki
@Tonedeaf That's what i had wante at the start, however it seems that people have servants having powers. so i think its going to be more like everyone has power running through them, but it is not possible for them to use it unless the are royalty or are part of the royal helpers branch and even then, the servants an such can only do the most basic things.

Also. I agree with @daird we need to slow down a little

@RainyDays Any that isn't earth should be fine

@Sashakiki Alright, I'll try to get to work on a character sheet tomorrow; I'm about to head to bed in a bit. :) I'll make an air servant if that's alright with the people in the air group!

@RainyDays Alright

@ProfessorNv I'm sorry, but your character can not control earth like he did in the fight. Servants can barely do anything, as they are not part of the royal blood line

Sashakiki, Jared is part of the Royal blood line. Jared's father is the earth Kings brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.