Children of Royal Blood OOC-Still Accepting!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jared is the first cousin of Raythar, son of who was once a prince. That was clarified earlier

whoops, sorry, i forgot that he was a cousin

I like the direction this role play is going Im gonna hold off posting for awhile though

Yeah, I love it as well. I am done for abit and maybe will post later tonight. Let others catch up.

I have a suggestion. For fight scenes you could do it over on and make it into one big post. That way you save space? That's what we are doing for one of my rps

Her attitude that she has to prove herself due to her smaller size caught up with her. She flew backwards and slammed into a wall pretty hard LOL. Also! I considered the fight being combined as well I just wasnt sure if anyone on here did it. I did it a long time ago in a Soul Eater Rp on Roleplayerguild.

sounds good to me, and you were on RPGuild Crimson?!

A long time ago now. I cant remember what my username was.

if we're gonna do the karaoke thing fyi Vince's voice is sex but he honestly thinks its not that good and Rosie wont even get up unless shes had some liquor in her system

Jared can sing, but they would have to convince him to go up there. if he does, Ill record my own voice singing! lol

lol XP have i just sealed my fate with that?

380340.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.