Children of Royal Blood OOC-Still Accepting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha sorry Adira has school today tomorrow and the next 2 days. Plus her boyfriend was being needy. But anywho I'll be back on tonight so no worries!

Gosh whats wrong with himm. Does he not know that you are trying to create fake romance >c. ASHAMED ashamed he shoudl feel for being so needy.

No I was talking about Adrias real boyfriend. Maxwell is far from needy

oooh didnt realize you meant irl lol. yeah needy bf... smh

Maxwell be like

While this is Reality

Last edited by a moderator:
NO one post. I hit the wrong button!!!!!!!!!!!

Hm.. I know I want her to have Red hair but I am not sure what exactly yet.. I am going to look around abit more before deciding for sure. Also.. I found it. She looked like one of my friends actually. This isnt a picture of my friend but the girl looks exactly like her.
cca474e55b57323c3e9b4b0eb3a896d0.jpg

Jaklyn is just very easily excited!

I am going to wait and let a few others reply before doing it agian.

Yeah she is. It's good and bad for her.

haha, maxwell claimed he is the best and Jared was like

"Shots fired! Shots fired!"

btw crimson, if that is Jacklyn then she is gorgeous

Yeah, I changed Jaklyn's appearance. Honestly she looks exactly like one of my friends.

does this friends happen to be single?? Lol XD

Well, I've known her since I was five. We grew up together and I doubt it. Also, thats not a picture of my friend but the facial structure and basiclly everything is almost identical. Kinda crazy to be honest. Especially those eyes. Her eyes made me always have to look away at times.
This would be Jaklyn's theme

Or due to her Emotional Elemental this could be it as well.

well damn XD lol even if she was it wouldnt work because im sure youre both like across the nation. All my internet friends are like that

Yeah, She will be graduating high school this year. I was best friends with her brother and I promised him I would watch over her. I lost contact with both of them for nearly ten years and when my Senior year started she transferred to my high school and I was like, well I have a promise to keep.

Status
Not open for further replies.