CHILDREN OF OLYMPUS

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chanel-Iman-Harpers-Bazaar-Arabia-November-2015-Cover-Photoshoot08.jpg

Face Claim
Chanel Iman

Character Name
Tulip Marie Heart

Godly Descent
Daughter Of Aphrodite (Goddess Of Love & Beauty)
91c3dc19f79cbb7ec4b9106cd9112ad1.jpg

Job/Role
Professional Horseback Rider/Trainer

General Appearance
Hair Color & Style- (Black, Long, Semi Curly & Beautiful)
Height- (5'10")
Weight- (110lbs.)
Tattoo(s)- (1, 2, 3)
Piercings- (Nipples, Ears, Belly Button)
Clothing Style- (Usually Extravagant & Expansive-Example)
Chanel-Iman-Harpers-Bazaar-Arabia-November-2015-Cover-Photoshoot03.jpg

General Personality
Loving/Caring/Seductive/Regal/Moody/Conceited/Sophisticated/Bossy/Brave/Girly
Tulip is the type of girl, that when she walks in a room, she owns it. She has an effortless grace and commanding aura about her, people (especially guys) tend to listen to her every word. She has a beautiful smile that can make even the most evilest of people smile right back at her. She can become a bit of a brat when she doesn't get her way, which rarely happens. She can be seen as a bitch towards others if they don't listen to her words. Tulip may look like a delicate flower... but she will prick someone if they disrespect her.

General History
Tulip Marie Heart was born in a very rich family. She is the only daughter of Charles Heart (her biological father) and Olivia Heart (her adoptive mother). Since day one, even before Tulip knew who her real mother was, she was always a special and magnificent girl. She loved to dress up and play Princess, which she was. When she was two her father got her a white and black pony, who her father named "Oreo". Tulip loved Oreo, she learned to ride the horse around the same time she learned to walk. She was natural Horseback Rider, growing up to eventually doing it professionally, but before that, she was just a normal girl... or so she thought.

Around twelve was when Tulip started to show signs of having "gifts" from her mother. When she was around the opposite sex in middle school, they would want to sit next to her and they would give her their snacks and things. Tulip just thought it was boys just being boys, but her father knew it wasn't just that. He eventually told her about Greek Gods and Magic and who her REAL mother was. Of course, she didn't believe him at first. Since her father as told her that, Tulip has noticed that whenever she would wake up or get dirty... the mess would go away, or she would wake up as beautiful as the day before. She rarely wore make up, so she knew that she wouldn't have left it on her face.

On her sixteenth birthday, Tulip started to realize that maybe she was different and that her father wasn't going crazy. She started to notice how guys would literally drool over her and stare at her... and not in the typical guy way, but more like that HAD to look at her. She started to do research of the goddess Aphrodite, the one her father said was her real mother. Tulip learned that she was the daughter of The Goddess Of Love & Beauty, so that explained why guys drooled over her and why she never had a bad hair day and her clothes would never get messed up. Tulip soon learned how to control her gifts and used them for her own benefit, changing her clothes to new and expensive looking ones and messing with the emotions of the opposite sex. She was born to be a Pretty Bitch.

jordanfisher_204.jpg

Face Claim
Jordan Fisher

Character Name
Nigel Malcolm Harley

Godly Descent
Son Of Hephaestus (God Of Forge & Fire)
MV5BMTk0Nzg2NzY0M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDIzOTMwMzE@._V1_UY317_CR131,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Job/Role
College Student (Studying Machine Tech)

General Appearance
Hair Color & Style- (Black, Curly, Cut Short)
Height- (6'0")
Weight- (170lbs.)
Tattoo(s)- (None)
Piercings- (Ears & Nipples)
Clothing Style- (Casual & Laid Back-Example)
jiff-pom-and-celebrities-jordan-fisher-3.jpg

General Personality
Kind/Diligent/Smart/Friendly/Social/Funny/Charming/Awkward/Naive/Aggressive
Nigel is a very smart and reserved boy, usually letting others take the lead and watching from the sidelines. He isn't the type to jump in someone's face... unless provoked first. To others Nigel seems like the nerdy, antisocial type, but he is the nerdy, annoying, bubbly type. He will try to makes friends with anyone right from the start, rather being friends than strangers. He loves to crack the dumbest jokes, always laughing at them... even when no one else does. He can be very awkward when it comes to talking to girls, usually scratching the back of his head or staring at the ground. Nigel may seem like the type to be a pushover, but he is definitely has a backbone, he just doesn't like to become a beast and look like some hot-headed asshole.

General History
Nigel might be one of the few descendants of Gods that actually always knew who his real father was, Hephaestus would always show up in some form of fire or smoke, when Nigel's mother would light the fireplace. When Nigel was scared at night, his mother would take him to the living room next to the fireplace... where his father would move the fire as if it was dancing, which would always put him fast to sleep. His mother told him, around the time he could actually understand it, who his father really was. Nigel didn't react like most kids would, he actually was accepting of the information.

All those nights by the fire, he knew someone was there and watching over him, now he knew who it really was. Nigel never physically saw his father, but he always knew where the man was, each time he struck a match or felt a wierd warmness around him in a cold winter day. The day Nigel found out that he had inherited more than just his father's skill of metalworking, was one his seventeenth birthday, he got mad over some asshole destroying his school project. Instead of getting into a fight, he just stared at the other boy... and the boy's shirt sat on fire, luckily the boy didn't get burned... since he threw off the shirt. Since that day, Nigel has been learning to control his anger, in fear of setting another fire off or killing someone.

I am joining this rp, because I am awesome... and you need me! xD

Last edited:
Reactions: B l u E s
Chanel-Iman-Harpers-Bazaar-Arabia-November-2015-Cover-Photoshoot08.jpg

Face Claim
Chanel Iman

Character Name
Tulip Marie Heart

Godly Descent
Daughter Of Aphrodite (Goddess Of Love & Beauty)
91c3dc19f79cbb7ec4b9106cd9112ad1.jpg

Job/Role
Professional Horseback Rider/Trainer

General Appearance
Hair Color & Style- (Black, Long, Semi Curly & Beautiful)
Height- (5'10")
Weight- (110lbs.)
Tattoo(s)- (1, 2, 3)
Piercings- (Nipples, Ears, Belly Button)
Clothing Style- (Usually Extravagant & Expansive-Example)
Chanel-Iman-Harpers-Bazaar-Arabia-November-2015-Cover-Photoshoot03.jpg

General Personality
Loving/Caring/Seductive/Regal/Moody/Conceited/Sophisticated/Bossy/Brave/Girly
Tulip is the type of girl, that when she walks in a room, she owns it. She has an effortless grace and commanding aura about her, people (especially guys) tend to listen to her every word. She has a beautiful smile that can make even the most evilest of people smile right back at her. She can become a bit of a brat when she doesn't get her way, which rarely happens. She can be seen as a bitch towards others if they don't listen to her words. Tulip may look like a delicate flower... but she will prick someone if they disrespect her.

General History
Tulip Maria Heart was born in a very rich family. She is the only daughter of Charles Heart (her biological father) and Olivia Heart (her adoptive mother). Since day one, even before Tulip knew who her real mother was, she was always a special and magnificent girl. She loved to dress up and play Princess, which she was. When she was two her father got her a white and black pony, who her father named "Oreo". Tulip loved Oreo, she learned to ride the horse around the same time she learned to walk. She was natural Horseback Rider, growing up to eventually doing it professionally, but before that, she was just a normal girl... or so she thought.

Around twelve was when Tulip started to show signs of having "gifts" from her mother. When she was around the opposite sex in middle school, they would want to sit next to her and they would give her their snacks and things. Tulip just thought it was boys just being boys, but her father knew it wasn't just that. He eventually told her about Greek Gods and Magic and who her REAL mother was. Of course, she didn't believe him at first. Since her father as told her that, Tulip has noticed that whenever she would wake up or get dirty... the mess would go away, or she would wake up as beautiful as the day before. She rarely wore make up, so she knew that she wouldn't have left it on her face.

On her sixteenth birthday, Tulip started to realize that maybe she was different and that her father wasn't going crazy. She started to notice how guys would literally drool over her and stare at her... and not in the typical guy way, but more like that HAD to look at her. She started to do research of the goddess Aphrodite, the one her father said was her real mother. Tulip learned that she was the daughter of The Goddess Of Love & Beauty, so that explained why guys drooled over her and why she never had a bad hair day and her clothes would never get messed up. Tulip soon learned how to control her gifts and used them for her own benefit, changing her clothes to new and expensive looking ones and messing with the emotions of the opposite sex. She was born to be a Pretty Bitch.

jordanfisher_204.jpg

Face Claim
Jordan Fisher

Character Name
Nigel Malcolm Harley

Godly Descent
Son Of Hephaestus
MV5BMTk0Nzg2NzY0M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDIzOTMwMzE@._V1_UY317_CR131,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Job/Role
College Student (Studying Machine Tech)

General Appearance
Hair Color & Style- (Black, Curly, Cut Short)
Height- (6'0")
Weight- (170lbs.)
Tattoo(s)- (None)
Piercings- (Ears & Nipples)
Clothing Style- (Casual & Laid Back-Example)
jiff-pom-and-celebrities-jordan-fisher-3.jpg

General Personality
Kind/Diligent/Smart/Friendly/Social/Funny/Charming/Awkward/Naive/Aggressive
Nigel is a very smart and reserved boy, usually letting others take the lead and watching from the sidelines. He isn't the type to jump in someone's face... unless provoked first. To others Nigel seems like the nerdy, antisocial type, but he is the nerdy, annoying, bubbly type. He will try to makes friends with anyone right from the start, rather being friends than strangers. He loves to crack the dumbest jokes, always laughing at them... even when no one else does. He can be very awkward when it comes to talking to girls, usually scratching the back of his head or staring at the ground. Nigel may seem like the type to be a pushover, but he is definitely has a backbone, he just doesn't like to become a beast and look like some hot-headed asshole.

General History
Nigel might be one of the few descendants of Gods that actually always knew who his real father was, Hephaestus would always show up in some form of fire or smoke, when Nigel's mother would light the fireplace. When Nigel was scared at night, his mother would take him to the living room next to the fireplace... where his father would move the fire as if it was dancing, which would always put him fast to sleep. His mother told him, around the time he could actually understand it, who his father really was. Nigel didn't react like most kids would, he actually was accepting of the information.

All those nights by the fire, he knew someone was there and watching over him, now he knew who it really was. Nigel never physically saw his father, but he always knew where the man was, each time he struck a match or felt a wierd warmness around him in a cold winter day. The day Nigel found out that he had inherited more than just his father's skill of metalworking, was one his seventeenth birthday, he got mad over some asshole destroying his school project. Instead of getting into a fight, he just stared at the other boy... and the boy's shirt sat on fire, luckily the boy didn't get burned... since he threw off the shirt. Since that day, Nigel has been learning to control his anger, in fear of setting another fire off or killing someone.

I am joining this rp, because I am awesome... and you need me! xD
Accepted hahhahaha xD

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
My chars first post on the page... every rp I join my chars first on some page I love it lol.

Gotta fix some grammer and stuff because I was rushing so yeah lol. If it looks a bit messy my bad.

Thats kind of funny, its in the middle of page 6 xD *you blind? XD*

hahaha anyways, nice characters!
Lol, on mu laptop it's on the top maybe since it different size devices it's in different places for us xD top for me

finally someone who knows who August Alsina is... god I love him soooooo soooo much
He's fucking amazing and sexy just bleh... straight so I have no chance lol

@B l u E s you used the face claim names as the chars button on the cast list lol.

There names are Tulip Heart (Girl) and Nigel Harley (Boy) lol

I have stumbled upon another dilemma. Would you guys be willing to help me decide?

I'm trying to pick Rayne's dog form. It's a toss up between

Belgian Sheperd

Irish Wolfhound

Is it cause of how fabulous it is? Haha.

The Irish Wolfhound is bigger in size though.

Alas, the Sheperd currently has more votes.

okok,
so i think there is...
@EmiHarned
@Gateman
@Vaila

That are left with chaarcters to post...

Ill probably close it for now cause i trust those people enough to know that they will have a character up :)

I will increase the character charge to 14 just to make sure that everyone i love has a character :)

Sounds god with everyone?
I'll be making one as soon as I figure out which god to take after. Right now, it's either Kronos, Hephaestus, or Prometheus

after reading that update I'm already scared shitless XD I'm also tempted to activate dick mode and quit the day you post the starter XD but I wouldn't do that I'm way too interested in this lol

after reading that update I'm already scared shitless XD I'm also tempted to activate dick mode and quit the day you post the starter XD but I wouldn't do that I'm way too interested in this lol
Ill rip that dick before it happens, bitch. *pouts

Oh god. I'm glad i'm in a later timezone than you guys so i can sleep out the hangover before Jazzy attacks me to reply xD

Status
Not open for further replies.