CHILDREN OF OLYMPUS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, it would have been nice if you'd put that we need IRL people in the rules, rather than on the cast list @B l u E s ; I got excited when I didn't see it there, and now I've gotta try and find someone else to use...

• Useful
Reactions: B l u E s
I'll be making one as soon as I figure out which god to take after. Right now, it's either Kronos, Hephaestus, or Prometheus
I believe Prometheus is currently chained and getting his liver eaten for eternity xD
As for Kronos, he is chopped up and in Tartarus xD

Leaves you with Hephaestus lmfao :')

Just saying, lmfao

Well I ca't wait to start this... Nigel will be my first Nerdy char... since I have never played someone who wasn't a Dick/Bitch/Class Clown or the guy everyone loves lol.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: B l u E s
Ill rip that dick before it happens, bitch. *pouts
lol I said I wouldn't do it anyways XD I'm too interested in this rp to quit

Of course, it would have been nice if you'd put that we need IRL people in the rules, rather than on the cast list @B l u E s ; I got excited when I didn't see it there, and now I've gotta try and find someone else to use...
Oops... :x
If its art but realistic, i dont mind :x

What ya mean?
The buttons for my chars on the cast list say there face claims names (Chanel Iman and Jordan Fisher) chars names are Tulip Heart and Nigel Harley the button you click to see cs on cast list lol

I believe Prometheus is currently chained and getting his liver eaten for eternity xD
As for Kronos, he is chopped up and in Tartarus xD

Leaves you with Hephaestus lmfao :')

Just saying, lmfao
Prometheus and Kronos were Titans though; I'm sure beings of such power could slip out long enough to have a kid or two. Well, maybe not Kronos, since he tends to see babies as a snack and all...

I'm excited to see how this will unfold :)

Yeah Kronos eats kids... no child support for him rofl.

oh shit, i though tthat was their name O_O
Will change that
Yeah that's what I thought lol... thanks.

Prometheus and Kronos were Titans though; I'm sure beings of such power could slip out long enough to have a kid or two. Well, maybe not Kronos, since he tends to see babies as a snack and all...
Up to you :)
Just make sure it's coherent and all!
It would be more logical if they are of descendant

rather than direct lineage, but i dont want to repress your imagination so do as you wish :)

I'm excited to see how this will unfold :)
Im very excited as well :)

Yeah Kronos eats kids... no child support for him rofl.

Yeah that's what I thought lol... thanks.
You say the most random shit honey xD
Like WTF HAHHA XD

Up to you :)
Just make sure it's coherent and all!
It would be more logical if they are of descendant

rather than direct lineage, but i dont want to repress your imagination so do as you wish :)

Im very excited as well :)

You say the most random shit honey xD
Like WTF HAHHA XD
I know... but that's why everyone loves me because I am Random AF xD

random_animation__batter___shitty_af_omg__by_springtrappin-d8oysld.gif

xD

The only sad part is...waiting till Saturday.

The only sad part is...waiting till Saturday.
hahaha i just feel like it would be a better start :)
If I start like the 24, most of the people are really busy and wont be able to post. Meaning that the start will be slow and by experience, its never good when a roleplay starts too slow..

Hope this will be useful to some :)

HERE IS AN ADDITIONAL THREAD (LINKED TO THE OVERVIEW)
IT'S CALLED A GRIMOIRE AND IT'S BASICALLY A DATABASE FOR YA'LL
CHILDREN OF OLYMPUS [GRIMOIRE] | IwakuRoleplay.com

Everytime you introduce a bit of witchcraft (which is basically spells, potions like love potions, etc. )
This is the thread where you can ARCHIVE
its a necessity and i hope you all are going to use it :0

• Love
Reactions: Justin
tumblr_npbkhwCyq81r2iammo1_250.jpg

Faceclaim: Grace Hobson

Character Name
Hauku Pania

GodlyDescent:
Hephaestus

Job/Role:
Teaches Maori children how to fight and make weapons

General Appearance:

Jet black hair, very dark brown eyes, tanned skin, hour glass shape

General Personality:
Hauku is very business like and very to the point. She has a bit of a temper, and gets annoyed rather easily. However, she is patient and usually nice when she is making her weapons, as it calms her greatly, but, if you piss her off while in the zone she may try to cut your arm off. She doesn't like to talk a whole lot, but she has no problem speaking her mind when she does talk. It may not seem like she has emotions as she keeps it inside, but she can be a very emotional person if you damage her weapons or loved ones. She does hold grudges, and if you hurt her weapons or loved ones, she will hunt you down and hurt you just as you hurt her.

General History:
Hauku grew up with her mother in a maori tribe, and quickly became skilled in the weapons field, both making and using them. While she was sought out after because of her looks, her chilled and unspoken nature made her a very lonely child. However, she does have one friend, a boy she grew up with named Hiku and she loves him strictly as a friend, but very passionately. She has no idea who her father is.

I've always been interested in doing a demi god

Last edited:
tumblr_npbkhwCyq81r2iammo1_250.jpg

Character Name
Hauku Pania

GodlyDescent:
Hephaestus

Job/Role:
Teaches Maori children how to fight and make weapons

General Appearance:

Jet black hair, very dark brown eyes, tanned skin, hour glass shape

General Personality:
Hauku is very business like and very to the point. She has a bit of a temper, and gets annoyed rather easily. However, she is patient and usually nice when she is making her weapons, as it calms her greatly, but, if you piss her off while in the zone she may try to cut your arm off. She doesn't like to talk a whole lot, but she has no problem speaking her mind when she does talk. It may not seem like she has emotions as she keeps it inside, but she can be a very emotional person if you damage her weapons or loved ones. She does hold grudges, and if you hurt her weapons or loved ones, she will hunt you down and hurt you just as you hurt her.

General History:
Hauku grew up with her mother in a maori tribe, and quickly became skilled in the weapons field, both making and using them. While she was sought out after because of her looks, her chilled and unspoken nature made her a very lonely child. However, she does have one friend, a boy she grew up with named Hiku and she loves him strictly as a friend, but very passionately. She has no idea who her father is.​
Accepted :)
HEPHAESTUS CHILDREN ARE COMPLETE!

EDIT: pls add the last sentence required (read rules)

Status
Not open for further replies.