CHILDREN OF OLYMPUS

Status
Not open for further replies.
...CS not that long... Didn't know that... might actually have them done in a few... dumb me not reading stuff... *Blows self up* xD

Okay, I've decided I'm gonna go with Rayne, the decendant of Hecate.

I'm gonna do some tweaking to her bio and whatnot though. I'll let you know when it's been edited.
Great~ <3
I was hoping you would go with her ahhahaha. xD

Ah, and before I forget... I like diversity in characters. There isn't only white people in this dear earth ;)

This is soo funny lol

Ah, and before I forget... I like diversity in characters. There isn't only white people in this dear earth ;)

This is soo funny lol

But its the truth!!! XD
I dont know if you noticed, the most used characters are..
White Agnostic or Christian Characters!
Its not even funny cause in so many roleplays, you might see one asian and usually half irish xD

I never saw Muslim, Middle Eastern, Jewish, dark Italians (they always always use like freaking Scandinavian models)
and EVEN LATINOS ARENT PRESENT XD

• Love
Reactions: Justin
But its the truth!!! XD
I dont know if you noticed, the most used characters are..
White Agnostic or Christian Characters!
Its not even funny cause in so many roleplays, you might see one asian and usually half irish xD

I never saw Muslim, Middle Eastern, Jewish, dark Italians (they always always use like freaking Scandinavian models)
and EVEN LATINOS ARENT PRESENT XD
dont go all ISIS on us now xD
Yeah I usually go for Black (Because that's what I am lol) or Puerto Rican or White when I can't find what I am looking for lol. Well hey Progress is slow lol.

That is a horrible joke xD

Ai Mei
"You're beautiful darling, that doesn't mean anything though. It's what you've got in there- your heart."

anigif_enhanced-buzz-10027-1380744891-5.gif

"I believe in fate, it's what binds us to our dreams. Never stop dreaming."
Name: Ai Mei
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Bisexual
God/dess: Iris (Godess of the rainbow)
Height: 5'6"

tumblr_mbr47beS5x1ryibbro1_500.gif

"There's two ways to tell a lot about someone. First is their hair, not only what they do with it but what they put on/in it. The second, sweetheart, is how they work it."

Personality: She's a wild one. Ai Mei thinks she's the queen of the free world. She's fabulous, you'll never catch her wearing anything less than designer. She struts down a sidewalk like it's a catwalk and isn't afraid to speak her mind. She has enough confidence for herself and a bus full of kindergartners. Despite all this she always ends up as the second in command to someone. This is because of the Iris in her blood, she always ends up subordinate to someone. With a big personality like Ai's you'd think she'd be a bitch but she isn't. She is an optimist and want's to make everybody really happy. She can end up accidentally being a bitch to others because of her blunt and sassy personality but usually she's just a sassy ray of sunshine. Ai Mei is not a sit at the sidelines kind of girl, she's a get up and do kind of girl and a go getter. She will start a conversation with a rock.

Dislikes: Staying in one place, insects, darkness

tumblr_mj2323I2pp1s6hmdgo1_500.gif

"Lying is inevitable and it doesn't make you a bad person. What it makes you is strong enough to know the truth isn't always the best answer."

Backstory: Ai Mei is a go getter, but she wasn't always like that. She doesn't have any sort of drastically tragic backstory but in middle school she wore glasses, didn't know how to use hair product or make-up and was in band. She wasn't noticed at all. Eighth grade her parents had to move and she made the best of it. A million and a half YouTube videos later she did it. She finally got her looks to match the person she knew she was. The person she knew she could be. Around that time is when she begun noticing she was a little different. She could always manipulate light in small ways without really trying. Once she made a rainbow shine through the class to prove there wasn't gold on the other side. When all the other kids gushed about hat a coincidence that was, Ai realized that the other kids couldn't do it. She probed around, with kids and then confided in a counselor who thought she was crazy and told her dad. Her dad then revealed to her who her mother was and why sh'd never met or seen the woman. Obviously Ai didn't believe it at first but soon she came to terms.

EXTRA:
  • She goes by Ai Mei, even though Mei is her last name everyone calls her Ai Mei except her closest friends whom she lets call her Ai
  • She does speak fluent japanese
  • Her abilities include light manipulation and one way telepathy which means she can send messages mentally between herself and another but she can in no way read minds.
tumblr_m24ox9W7xd1r9fktjo1_500.gif

"The end isn't the end until you say it's the end babe. Now put on the most expensive pair of Kim Kwang shoes you've got and strut it like your heart's about to stop beating."

I want to join because I like roleplays with romance and drama and I love greek mythology to death. Its terrific mwehehe!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: B l u E s
I tend to go for white <.< Sometimes latino or spanish too.
Though this time it's all white xD

Yeah I usually go for Black (Because that's what I am lol) or Puerto Rican or White when I can't find what I am looking for lol. Well hey Progress is slow lol.

That is a horrible joke xD
I could of sworn you were a white gay male for some reason O_O
Damn, well good to know you black!
Im greek and moroccan!
So basically Mediterranean
and I do legit anything. Like really, anything.
I almost never use the same faceclaim and always different characters of different colors.
Usually go with tanned guys

• Love
Reactions: Justin
All bloooooondeeee and blue eyed!
You love them tho so no complaining
Yeah.... I wont complain :x
I love blonde with blue eyes .... Urg... im such a typical white girl!

I could of sworn you were a white gay male for some reason O_O
Damn, well good to know you black!
Im greek and moroccan!
So basically Mediterranean
and I do legit anything. Like really, anything.
I almost never use the same faceclaim and always different characters of different colors.
Usually go with tanned guys
xD lol nope I am a Bi Black Male rofl.. you got the male part right lol. That's a first for me lol

Reactions: B l u E s
Yeah.... I wont complain :x
I love blonde with blue eyes .... Urg... im such a typical white girl!
yeah..typical is not the word I would use to describe you XD

THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS

Ai Yang
"You're beautiful darling, that doesn't mean anything though. It's what you've got in there- your heart."

Personality: She's a wild one. Ai Mei thinks she's the queen of the free world. She's fabulous, you'll never catch her wearing anything less than designer. She struts down a sidewalk like it's a catwalk and isn't afraid to speak her mind. She has enough confidence for herself and a bus full of kindergartners. Despite all this she always ends up as the second in command to someone. This is because of the Iris in her blood, she always ends up subordinate to someone. With a big personality like Ai's you'd think she'd be a bitch but she isn't. She is an optimist and want's to make everybody really happy. She can end up accidentally being a bitch to others because of her blunt and sassy personality but usually she's just a sassy ray of sunshine.

Backstory:

WE GOT OUR ASIAN CHARACTER XD

Btw, King, i was thinking of using Kim Cesarion.. But i dont think ill make another character. So if interested, thast an idea of a faceclaim

I know you love them xD which idk if a good thing or a bad thing in this rp xD
....Threesome... *Cough* *Cough*
There is teens in here! Where is the GM???

THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS

Ai Yang

Personality: She's a wild one. Ai Mei thinks she's the queen of the free world. She's fabulous, you'll never catch her wearing anything less than designer. She struts down a sidewalk like it's a catwalk and isn't afraid to speak her mind. She has enough confidence for herself and a bus full of kindergartners. Despite all this she always ends up as the second in command to someone. This is because of the Iris in her blood, she always ends up subordinate to someone. With a big personality like Ai's you'd think she'd be a bitch but she isn't. She is an optimist and want's to make everybody really happy. She can end up accidentally being a bitch to others because of her blunt and sassy personality but usually she's just a sassy ray of sunshine.

Backstory:

Accepted (almost..) XD
Tell me, whats your plan as a power for her? Im curious xD
(TELL ME ITS PUKING RAINBOWS!)

Status
Not open for further replies.