Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox=Ara Celesta, #ff8106, solid]
(FC Bobby Ann Shepard)
(color code #ff8106)

Character Name: Arabesque "Ara" Celesta

Godly Descent: Daughter of Apollo

Job/Role: Student, performs part-time at gigs

General Appearance:
Most people can find Ara dressed in an oversized sweater and solid leggings, with a beanie and a pair of boots to accessorize. As much as she hates to admit it, the girl also has to wear glasses, due to near-sightedness (though she'll bear through the uncomfortness of contacts if needed).

General Personality:
Generally a go-with-the-flow type of gal, Ara has a laid back personality, which generally leads to her observing the action more than taking a part in it. This absolutely has nothing to do with the fact that she can be slow at times, sometimes comically so. She tries to maintain a positive outlook on things, consistently hiding her true thoughts and feelings behind a smile, especially around strangers.

General History:
Ara was born to a single mother, the child unaware and uncaring of who her father is, where they lived together in an apartment complex in a neighborhood where most people would tell their children to avoid. Sure, the screams of the neighbors in the middle of the night were somewhat...depraving, but the rent was semi-cheap, and honestly that's all that really mattered.

After all, her mother worked as a waitress at a bar/restaurant, and that led to many a man vying for her attention, some paying to get her attention for a whole night. During this time Ara would just leave the house, sometimes getting groceries for the week, and other times falling asleep at a bus stop only to be woken up a few hours later by some random stranger. After a while, she just got used to the night visitors and somehow managed to be able to sleep in her own bed (even if it was only for a few hours, it was better than nothing).

It was during school that the girl realized two things. One, she was very near-sighted, and needed prescribed glasses that cost about the same as two week's worth of food. The second thing was that she had a talent for music, almost unnaturally getting the gist of an instrument after a day or two, much to the surprise of both student and teacher. Even with this odd talent, Ara always loved the guitar best, and somehow managed to save up enough money performing with just her voice at gigs to get an acoustic guitar.

Now, she performs original songs part-time at gigs, attends high-school, and helps her mother with grocery money and household chores (like cooking, another thing she seemed to get the gist of pretty quickly). [/fieldbox]
I'd like to join because I love Greek Mythology...and because B l u E s is bae, apparently XD.

Reactions: B l u E s
[fieldbox=Ara Celesta, #ff8106, solid]
(FC Bobby Ann Shepard)
(color code #ff8106)

Character Name: Arabesque "Ara" Celesta

Godly Descent: Daughter of Apollo

Job/Role: Student, performs part-time at gigs

General Appearance:
Most people can find Ara dressed in an oversized sweater and solid leggings, with a beanie and a pair of boots to accessorize. As much as she hates to admit it, the girl also has to wear glasses, due to near-sightedness (though she'll bear through the uncomfortness of contacts if needed).

General Personality:
Generally a go-with-the-flow type of gal, Ara has a laid back personality, which generally leads to her observing the action more than taking a part in it. This absolutely has nothing to do with the fact that she can be slow at times, sometimes comically so. She tries to maintain a positive outlook on things, consistently hiding her true thoughts and feelings behind a smile, especially around strangers.

General History:
Ara was born to a single mother, the child unaware and uncaring of who her father is, where they lived together in an apartment complex in a neighborhood where most people would tell their children to avoid. Sure, the screams of the neighbors in the middle of the night were somewhat...depraving, but the rent was semi-cheap, and honestly that's all that really mattered.

After all, her mother worked as a waitress at a bar/restaurant, and that led to many a man vying for her attention, some paying to get her attention for a whole night. During this time Ara would just leave the house, sometimes getting groceries for the week, and other times falling asleep at a bus stop only to be woken up a few hours later by some random stranger. After a while, she just got used to the night visitors and somehow managed to be able to sleep in her own bed (even if it was only for a few hours, it was better than nothing).

It was during school that the girl realized two things. One, she was very near-sighted, and needed prescribed glasses that cost about the same as two week's worth of food. The second thing was that she had a talent for music, almost unnaturally getting the gist of an instrument after a day or two, much to the surprise of both student and teacher. Even with this odd talent, Ara always loved the guitar best, and somehow managed to save up enough money performing with just her voice at gigs to get an acoustic guitar.

Now, she performs original songs part-time at gigs, attends high-school, and helps her mother with grocery money and household chores (like cooking, another thing she seemed to get the gist of pretty quickly). [/fieldbox]
I'd like to join because I love Greek Mythology...and because B l u E s is bae, apparently XD.
Accepted honey!

My FC's French....F-R-E-N-C-H! XD

...While I'm not one for terms I don't know if people classify French as White, so they?

@B l u E s She's a messenger and connected with rainbows so I was simply thinking light manipulation but I haven't ironed out all the kinks in that idea yet.​

The nudes still didnt show up. Means my job is still clean xD
Oh just you wait for when your character falls for mine again xD I don't know which of my two girls should be the innocent one to corrupt though.

My FC's French....F-R-E-N-C-H! XD

...While I'm not one for terms I don't know if people classify French as White, so they?
Hahhaha French is white as fuck hahahah xD

@B l u E s She's a messenger and connected with rainbows so I was simply thinking light manipulation but I haven't ironed out all the kinks in that idea yet.​
Okok :) Thatd be good.

Updated my character, shouldn't be doing anymore tweaking unless the GM asks me to.

My faceclaim, is Greek so I'm throwing in some olive tones. :)

Also Rayne is Bi-sexual. Didn't include that cause it wasn't part of the CS.

Character Name: Haris Sinjin Clifton
Faceclaim: Lee Thompson Young
Goddly Descent: Apollo
Job/Role: College Student/Support.
General Appearance:
Lee_Thompson_Young_58490.jpg

General Personality: Haris is a very kind and open guy. Some would say that his personality is as bright as the sun itself. He always tries to look at the positive side of things and is always friendly and energetic. He's not much for conflict (at least among his friends) but will go any distance to see that his friends and loved ones are safe and will always have their backs no matter what the situation.
General History: Haris was born to a well off family however he didn't want to have his life handed to him on a silver platter. He wanted to go out and make something of himself on his own. His "father" was never around so he didn't have much of a relationship with him. But his mother he had always had a special bond with her. He didn't know why but it was definitely something he loved to have because he knew even if he lost everything he would still have his mother. He didn't know about who his real father was until he turned 15 and his mom told him. He had always suspected that there was something different about him..but he didn't know that this was the case. He had never noticed anything physically that made him different from other kids but..there were some small things. He felt like one time he was able to control the light in the room just by looking at it and concentrating he could have sworn that it got darker and lighter as he commanded it but just shook it off as foolishness. He also felt like he healed faster then other children and there was one time a friend of his had gotten a cut while they were playing. Haris went and got a bandage for his friend and after putting the bandage on him both he and his friend had felt a strange heat come from his hand. A day later his friends cut was completely healed like it had never happened to begin with. He also has a knack for musical instruments that goes beyond just natural talent.

I want to join this rp because I love greek mythology and the gm :) haha in all seriousness I do Jazzy your a good friend and I love ya :)

Character Name: Haris Sinjin Clifton
Faceclaim: Lee Thompson Young
Goddly Descent: Apollo
Job/Role: College Student/Support.
General Appearance:
Lee_Thompson_Young_58490.jpg

General Personality:
Haris is a very kind and open guy. Some would say that his personality is as bright as the sun itself. He always tries to look at the positive side of things and is always friendly and energetic. He's not much for conflict (at least among his friends) but will go any distance to see that his friends and loved ones are safe and will always have their backs no matter what the situation.
General History: Haris was born to a well off family however he didn't want to have his life handed to him on a silver platter. He wanted to go out and make something of himself on his own. His "father" was never around so he didn't have much of a relationship with him. But his mother he had always had a special bond with her. He didn't know why but it was definitely something he loved to have because he knew even if he lost everything he would still have his mother. He didn't know about who his real father was until he turned 15 and his mom told him. He had always suspected that there was something different about him..but he didn't know that this was the case. He had never noticed anything physically that made him different from other kids but..there were some small things. He felt like one time he was able to control the light in the room just by looking at it and concentrating he could have sworn that it got darker and lighter as he commanded it but just shook it off as foolishness. He also felt like he healed faster then other children and there was one time a friend of his had gotten a cut while they were playing. Haris went and got a bandage for his friend and after putting the bandage on him both he and his friend had felt a strange heat come from his hand. A day later his friends cut was completely healed like it had never happened to begin with. He also has a knack for musical instruments that goes beyond just natural talent.

I want to join this rp because I love greek mythology and the gm :) haha in all seriousness I do Jazzy your a good friend and I love ya :)
Acceptedddddddd!

• Thank You
Reactions: Andy
@King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming Apollo is full Hun :l @Andy took the last spot (he was faster then you, mewehehe)

Would you like Hephaestus perhaps? He's a really cool god!
Or maybe Dionysus, god of wine?
Yeah I will take Hep's son. Kid going to have Pyrokinesis and my girl Aphrodite is going to have Glamour (Power to change her physical appearance and stuff) if that's cool... so at least I get my favorite girl God and my second favorite guy god.

okok,
so i think there is...
@EmiHarned
@Gateman
@Vaila

That are left with chaarcters to post...

Ill probably close it for now cause i trust those people enough to know that they will have a character up :)

I will increase the character charge to 14 just to make sure that everyone i love has a character :)

Sounds god with everyone?

Reactions: Emi and Andy

Ai Yang
"You're beautiful darling, that doesn't mean anything though. It's what you've got in there- your heart."

anigif_enhanced-buzz-10027-1380744891-5.gif

"I believe in fate, it's what binds us to our dreams. Never stop dreaming."
Name: Ai Mei
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Bisexual
God/dess: Iris (Godess of the rainbow)
Height: 5'6"

tumblr_mbr47beS5x1ryibbro1_500.gif

"There's two ways to tell a lot about someone. First is their hair, not only what they do with it but what they put on/in it. The second, sweetheart, is how they work it."

Personality: She's a wild one. Ai Mei thinks she's the queen of the free world. She's fabulous, you'll never catch her wearing anything less than designer. She struts down a sidewalk like it's a catwalk and isn't afraid to speak her mind. She has enough confidence for herself and a bus full of kindergartners. Despite all this she always ends up as the second in command to someone. This is because of the Iris in her blood, she always ends up subordinate to someone. With a big personality like Ai's you'd think she'd be a bitch but she isn't. She is an optimist and want's to make everybody really happy. She can end up accidentally being a bitch to others because of her blunt and sassy personality but usually she's just a sassy ray of sunshine. Ai Mei is not a sit at the sidelines kind of girl, she's a get up and do kind of girl. She loves exercise and the outdoors and is very talkative. She will start a conversation with a rock.

Dislikes: Staying in one place, insects, darkness

tumblr_mj2323I2pp1s6hmdgo1_500.gif

"Lying is inevitable and it doesn't make you a bad person. What it makes you is strong enough to know the truth isn't always the best answer."

Backstory: Ai Mei is a go getter, but she wasn't always like that. She doesn't have any sort of drastically tragic backstory but in middle school she wore glasses, didn't know how to use hair product or make-up and was in band. She wasn't noticed at all. Eighth grade her parents had to move and she made the best of it. A million and a half YouTube videos later she did it. She finally got her looks to match the person she knew she was. The person she knew she could be. Around that time is when she begun noticing she was a little different. She could always manipulate light in small ways without really trying. Once she made a rainbow shine through the class to prove there wasn't gold on the other side. When all the other kids gushed about hat a coincidence that was, Ai realized that the other kids couldn't do it. She probed around, with kids and then confided in a counselor who thought she was crazy and told her dad. Her dad then revealed to her who her mother was and why sh'd never met or seen the woman. Obviously Ai didn't believe it at first but soon she came to terms.

EXTRA:
  • She goes by Ai Mei, even though Mei is her last name everyone calls her Ai Mei except her closest friends whom she lets call her Ai
  • She does speak fluent japanese
  • Her abilities include light manipulation and one way telepathy which means she can send messages mentally between herself and another but she can in no way read minds.
tumblr_m24ox9W7xd1r9fktjo1_500.gif

"The end isn't the end until you say it's the end babe. Now put on the most expensive pair of Kim Kwang shoes you've got and strut it like your heart's about to stop beating."

Oh, its missing a sentence at the end (Read rules pls :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.