CHILDREN OF OLYMPUS

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha i just feel like it would be a better start :)
If I start like the 24, most of the people are really busy and wont be able to post. Meaning that the start will be slow and by experience, its never good when a roleplay starts too slow..
Oh no definitely, I'm just excited so I'm impatient. I usually don't play spellcasting/support characters so I'm excited to give it a shot haha.

Oh no definitely, I'm just excited so I'm impatient. I usually don't play spellcasting/support characters so I'm excited to give it a shot haha.
hahahha you are going to have a blast :)

Anyways, im off for now i believe.
I think the roleplay is organized enough... I already have half of the introduction post done but ill keep you guys wait until it's perfect :3

GOODNIGHT!

@Vaila & @Gateman
You guys are the only one left with no CS :) But since i already closed the stuff up, take your time. You have till tomorrow night :)

OH AND READ THE UPDATES PEOPLE! ITS REALLY INTERESTING (OR AT LEAST I FIND SO)

HERE IS AN ADDITIONAL THREAD (LINKED TO THE OVERVIEW)
IT'S CALLED A GRIMOIRE AND IT'S BASICALLY A DATABASE FOR YA'LL
CHILDREN OF OLYMPUS [GRIMOIRE] | IwakuRoleplay.com

Everytime you introduce a bit of witchcraft (which is basically spells, potions like love potions, etc. )
This is the thread where you can ARCHIVE
its a necessity and i hope you all are going to use it :0
Do they have to have latin names? Can we give the spells/potions greek names?

HAVE A GOOD NIGHT!

Sorry for the lack of beautification; too mentally exhausted from everything today to be bothered with it. If anything needs to be changed, I'll fix it in the morning...

Character Name: Casey "Cici" Craython
Godly Descent: Dolos
Job/Role: Jester/spy
General Appearance:
170952-800w.jpg
General Personality:
Good
  1. jovial
  2. kindhearted
  3. loyal
  4. caring
  5. lighthearted
Neutral
  1. amicable
  2. absentminded
  3. casual
  4. deceptive
  5. proud
Bad
  1. Aloof
  2. Amoral
  3. deceitful
  4. odd
  5. reactionary

General History:

Casey didn't know about his heritage until he was 18. Up till that point, he'd always been the class clown, but something about hitting adulthood seemed to turbo-charge his youthful follies, and eventually his mother was left with no choice but to explain who his father is. She told him he was a descendant of Dolos, the god of trickery and deception, and that he himself was born from an act of deception; one night, Dolos assumed the form of his mother's boyfriend and slept with her, impregnating her before disappearing. It wasn't until much later that she'd learned the truth herself, and after such a revelation, she felt the need to shield her son from it, in an effort to make him just a little more normal.

Once he learned of his real parentage, he left on a journey to find Dolos, eventually finding him in a secluded cave on Mount Olympus; I know, cliche, right? But when you're the god of deception, you make quite a few enemies, and what better way to hide than to hide in the most obvious place? He spent the next two years developing his skills with his father, eventually earning the position of Jester among the gods, as well as an "unofficial" role as a spy. After all, no one expects the fool to have brains...

It's currently unknown to anyone but himself and his mother, but Casey suffers from severe depression, and often acts extra goofy when trying to hide it. Taking advantage of his androgynous features, he often crossdresses, both for his own enjoyment and his jobs.

I wanted to join because I love greek mythology, and I'm interested in trying out this kind of story.

Do they have to have latin names? Can we give the spells/potions greek names?
You can give them any names you want honestly.
Stick to ancient languages tho!

This roleplay will be focused on greek mythology for our characters,
But their will be quests and interaction with other mythological beings and gods,
for example, Japanese Mythology or Mayan mythology :)

So it can be a bit of everything honestly

Reactions: Huntress
Sorry for the lack of beautification; too mentally exhausted from everything today to be bothered with it. If anything needs to be changed, I'll fix it in the morning...

Character Name: Casey "Cici" Craython
Godly Descent: Dolos
Job/Role: Jester/spy
General Appearance:

General Personality:
Good
  1. jovial
  2. kindhearted
  3. loyal
  4. caring
  5. lighthearted
Neutral
  1. amicable
  2. absentminded
  3. casual
  4. deceptive
  5. proud
Bad
  1. Aloof
  2. Amoral
  3. deceitful
  4. odd
  5. reactionary

General History:

Casey didn't know about his heritage until he was 18. Up till that point, he'd always been the class clown, but something about hitting adulthood seemed to turbo-charge his youthful follies, and eventually his mother was left with no choice but to explain who his father is. She told him he was a descendant of Dolos, the god of trickery and deception, and that he himself was born from an act of deception; one night, Dolos assumed the form of his mother's boyfriend and slept with her, impregnating her before disappearing. It wasn't until much later that she'd learned the truth herself, and after such a revelation, she felt the need to shield her son from it, in an effort to make him just a little more normal.

Once he learned of his real parentage, he left on a journey to find Dolos, eventually finding him in a secluded cave on Mount Olympus; I know, cliche, right? But when you're the god of deception, you make quite a few enemies, and what better way to hide than to hide in the most obvious place? He spent the next two years developing his skills with his father, eventually earning the position of Jester among the gods, as well as an "unofficial" role as a spy. After all, no one expects the fool to have brains...

It's currently unknown to anyone but himself and his mother, but Casey suffers from severe depression, and often acts extra goofy when trying to hide it. Taking advantage of his androgynous features, he often crossdresses, both for his own enjoyment and his jobs.

I wanted to join because I love greek mythology, and I'm interested in trying out this kind of story.
accepted :)
hahahah i feel bad for pressuring you with this xD

Ill give you a cookie :3

@Vaila
You making two girls?

Cause im considering having a son of Aphrodite and Zeus,
but then im asking myself.. do i really want three characters, you know.. cause im special

Hmmm what shall i do?

Chris Pine Zeus or Kim Cesarion Aphrodite son?

accepted :)
hahahah i feel bad for pressuring you with this xD

Ill give you a cookie :3
I'm fine, I chose a somewhat obscure god since Prometheus seemed too....open-ended. Too much shit he could've been in charge of to narrow down a proper job

@B l u E s

Any chance you would be willing to put everyones sheets on the character part?
It's already done :) go see cast list hahah :)

I'm fine, I chose a somewhat obscure god since Prometheus seemed too....open-ended. Too much shit he could've been in charge of to narrow down a proper job
You honestly did a really good job. I really like ur character. He seems fun. But, who's your faceclaim? :)

Did u guys check out the grimoire and the cosmology that I added in the update?

• Love
Reactions: Emi
It's already done :) go see cast list hahah :)

You honestly did a really good job. I really like ur character. He seems fun. But, who's your faceclaim? :)

Did u guys check out the grimoire and the cosmology that I added in the update?
Hecate is with a c not a k......just so you know ^.^

Reactions: MotherOfCthulhu
Hecate is with a c not a k......just so you know ^.^
Actually Hekate can be spelled both ways the C is how it's spelt in english the K is how it's spelt in greek.

Actually Hekate can be spelled both ways the C is how it's spelt in english the K is how it's spelt in greek.
I didn't see that at all when I looked her up to see who she was O.o

Not saying your lying, I could have easily missed it because I skim once they say the thing they are known for >.<

I didn't see that at all when I looked her up to see who she was O.o

Not saying your lying, I could have easily missed it because I skim once they say the thing they are known for >.<

Lol, no worries. I'm fluent in English and Greek so I can guarantee you that this is valid.

If you do a search with the alternative spelling you will get the same results lol.

Or atleast you should Haha.

• Useful
Reactions: Emi and B l u E s
Lol, no worries. I'm fluent in English and Greek so I can guarantee you that this is valid.

If you do a search with the alternative spelling you will get the same results lol.

Or atleast you should Haha.
Ur Greek I assume?

Status
Not open for further replies.