CHILDREN OF OLYMPUS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay dooone. I think. I hope.

[fieldbox="Stella Byrne, green, solid"]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Character Name:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000] S[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]tella Bayne[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Goddly Descent:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000] Persephone[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Gender:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000] Female[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Job/Role:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000] Student, works in a flower shop part time[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Age: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]19[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]
tumblr_mowtuuaOwE1qblqz9o1_500.jpg
tumblr_n2nnxa5II91suvvqdo1_500.jpg
tumblr_nkntzdZbbg1r4l1wyo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_nr6hriV97C1suvvqdo1_500.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]General Appearance: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]Stella is about 5'4" tall, and has blue eyes and blonde hair. Quite typical girly really. She's rather on the slim side, and even though she could wear a lot of just tight sitting clothes, she goes quite casual, with whatever she finds first in the closet. Quite often dresses actually. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000](Emilie Voe Ne[/BCOLOR]reng)
tumblr_mta2vipHQC1snefyzo1_500.jpg

[BCOLOR=#000000]General Personality:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]As one could expect of a daughter of the sweet spring, Stella is a gentle woman with a smile on her face most of the time. She's not a stranger to picking up stray cats on her way home from work and nursing them back to health so they can get adopted by a good family, nor is she a stranger from taking a longer road home, so that the old woman who lives on the other side of the shop could get help carrying her groceries home. So one could say she's the just… Sweet girl next door. A bit naive, a bit clueless, but yet a saint at heart.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]But no. That is not the whole truth. For as she is sweet, when she is hurt, or angered, she has little mercy. It's not even that she will straight up punch someone when she's angry. No, she's far…. Far too nice for that. Instead she does little things. Like making sure an important paper suddenly disappears from their bag before they need to deliver it for an assignment, or she innocently spills a coffee over their laptop as they try to work. Maybe even little things like making sure they get the flowers that's been there the longest and will die first, if they come to her work. Anger a little woman named Stella, and you can surely not expect her to not return the favor.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]General History:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Growing up, Stella wasn't exactly the girl who everyone picked first. She was quiet and just did as told, so people just assumed it was okay to just pick her last. The last to be invited, the last to be picked. It was how she got used to it, and in the end, she grew to enjoy it. It let her focus on things she preferred, like plants. And she was pretty good with them, much better than her father really. As she continued to be rather great with plants, and getting them to bloom even after a cold winter, her father sat her down one day and had a small chat with her. A little chat where she was told the truth of why she never had a mother. For 13 year old Stella it was a shock. Daughter of the goddess Persephone? No, that just couldn't be. But her father insisted it was true, and eventually she believed him. It did make sense after all. She had a natural gift with plants so perhaps it was true. She had never known her mother either. At first that caused her to become distant from her father. He had been lying to her, her entire life after all. She hadn't had any mother as she grew up, and he said it was because her mother had fooled him, but now… Now she had found out it was because her mother could not keep her, that she was left behind? It had hurt her, but as she grew older, she realised that her father hadn't wanted to hurt her by keeping it a secret, and so she did grow to forgive him, letting him have a second chance, letting them to get close again.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][/fieldbox][/BCOLOR]

[fieldbox="Mikayla Elwin, blue, solid"]
Character Name: Mikayla Elwin
Goddly Descent: Poseidon
Job/Role: student, competitive swimming
tumblr_inline_ny5kefDiVH1t1u175_500.gif
tumblr_nzk3kkg63J1t8ttdso2_250.png
tumblr_nz5ret3pIv1sh6s15o1_500.gif
tumblr_nzo5uodi151rlvdl7o1_540.png
tumblr_nzj02hzYg01tlwmjfo5_400.png
General Appearance:
Mikayla is a woman who stands at about 5'5", with blonde hair and blue eyes. Quite the typical beach girl really by the appearance. She's strong and fit, with good stamina and strength.
(Claire Holt.)
rs_560x415-150813092800-560-3Claire-Holt-originals.jpg

General Personality:
[BCOLOR=transparent]Mikayla isn't really a… Sugary girl. quite the opposite really. As Stella is sugar, Mikayla is spice. She's an ambitious woman who will not back down from her goals, even if it risks costing her something very important. Her life. She's stubborn to hell and back, and her anger does not lay flat. Almost like the sea. For when she's happy, and calm, it stays quiet, but as soon as she becomes angry, she's like a tsunami, not afraid of destroying anything. She's not [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]that [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]quick to rise to anger though. It tends to take a fair bit of stuff to get her there, though when she's there, she's there and there is no getting her back down quickly. [/BCOLOR]

General History:
[BCOLOR=transparent]When Mikayla was born, it was to a single mother. A single mother who lived by the sea. With a mother working as a lifeguard, there was many chances for Mikayla to be by the sea, and by pools, which quickly became her favorite thing to do. As she finished school for the day she would run to the pool where her mother was working for the day and swim in the water. She did get told jokingly throughout her life that she was the daughter of Poseidon, but of course she never believed it at all. For who would believe such a thing?! Anyway, she continued to swim, and one day as she was swimming laps, a coach from a swimming team saw her swim, and he decided to recruit her, getting both her and her mother excited. So she started to practice more intensely both with swimming, and general strength. As she did, she always kept that little silly teasing at the back of her mind that maybe, maybe she was the daughter of Poseidon, yet it was no belief that she actually was so. As she started to swim professionally, she did of course do a few things which she now later regrets, but hey. It helped her get where she wanted to be. [/BCOLOR]
[/fieldbox]

Yeah yeah you love me Jazzyyyyy. Anyway, I'm joining so that your little boys can get tortured ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: B l u E s
It's preferable to go with descendants of pure gods rather than the Heroes of Greek mythology.

But, do your character sheet as you wish :)

If I like, I'll accept, if I feel like ur character doesn't have a place in the roleplay, i womt accept it :p

If really depends what you expect your character to contribute.

But if u ask me, yes or no. I'll say no haha :p
I'd prefer from full gods
Well they aren't just heroes, they are half gods both of them being sons of Zeus, lol.

[fieldbox="Rayne Walker, purple"]
"Speaking to the dead is one thing, turning into a dog, well that's just for fun."
Faceclaim: Iliana Bozeman

Goddly Descent:
Hekate

Sexuality
Bi-Sexual

Job/Role:
Occult Shop Employee

General Appearance:
At five-foot eight Rayne weighs one-hundred and fifty-eight pounds, although not much into athleticism anymore but thanks to good genes she has a fairly well defined and built body overall. Her hair is black just passed the shoulders in length with several layers to add volume and have that sort of shaggy look. Her skin is naturally a darker shade, something she thankfully inherited from her mother's side of the family. Her eyes are a deep amber colour, an almost wild animalistic gleam within them.

She has several piercings, two on her nose, one on her tongue, a helix piercing on her left ear a single ring on the lobe of her left ear and two rings on the lobe of her right ear. She has several tattoos on her body, the phases of the moon on her back, from a new moon to an old moon, the full moon perfectly centered at the base of her neck. Her mother's date of birth in roman numerals on her right collarbone and two torches on her lower left forearm, one on the inside one on the outside.

Her wardrobe is what one would fit in the 'alternative/heavy metal' category within society. Tight black jeans or plaid pants for the most part, accessorizing with an array of chains, and belts. Her t-shirts mostly consist of band tee's and various other occult related imagery. Her shoes range from boots, to chucks and skater kicks. While she always adorns her fingers with rings and her neck is never bare as she's always wearing necklaces. One very distinct piece of her wardrobe is a leather biker jacket that most of her friends and family recognize her for.

General Personality:

Rayne is a very calm, relaxed individual. She doesn't like conflict and she greatly dislikes arguing. She's very passive and also very sarcastic. She tries her best to avoid any sort of complications. She's knowledgeable in what interests her and she likes being the person that can answer questions. Although she's not one for clubbing and constantly partying Rayne does enjoy a good concert. Due to her passive nature Rayne isn't easy to anger and if somebody does piss her off it's most likely because they have greatly offended her. She's a stoner that works at an occult shop, there really isn't much you can do to annoy her, except ask stupid questions.

General History:
Rayne knew she was different from a young age, her mother explaining to her who and what she was as soon as the girl was able to understand; something that had been passed through her mother's bloodline. She had never met her father, only seen old photos of him that were scarce around the house. He had left them and never bothered to check in, this had only made her bond with her mother stronger. Together, with her mom Rayne was able to learn about what she was capable of and come to control some abilities that she found out she had.

As a child she found herself speaking to spirits, none of which ever seemed to have ill intentions, they were all just waiting to pass on and Rayne was there to make it a little more entertaining. Throughout school people thought she was weird and in truth it didn't bother her because she knew she was different from them and she really didn't care about what they had to say.

Once out of highschool Rayne was quick to grab a job at the local occult shop, her knowledge in herbology and all things occult easily securing her a spot. It's a small store that doesn't get much business so Rayne will typically read the books they have and scoff at the spells and incantations she finds. Although there have been several instances where these spells have worked, one time Rayne almost summoned a succubus, thankfully she was quick to react and the creature wasn't able to fully cross over, ever since then she's found herself reading things in her head instead of aloud.

Although she still doesn't know what she's fully capable of, she's aware of several things. She knows that she can communicate with the dead, is capable of casting spells, it's practically second nature for her to come up with any herbal remedy and concoction, whether for ill intentions or for good, the night time is eerily calming to her which also makes her magic abilities stronger, she is capable of shape-shifting into a large dog and is in the process of learning how to change into a ferret; although her mother tells her that once she has chosen the shape of a familiar to turn into she cannot change into another. She's determined because for some reason she has a very odd relationship with both dogs and ferrets and she would like to see the world from both perspectives.

I'm interested in this RP because I enjoy greek mythology and I haven't been able to be a part of one yet as all my previous ones have always come to abrupt ends.[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
I think she means can we have chided of, say, gorgons, harpies, or satyr's, or are we limited to the pantheon
Ohhhhhhggg and well, no hahah she can't in that case xD
That is not what I meant lol. I was just genuinely curious about DEMI-GODS. Half gods, not creatures or anything of the sort. :D

It doesn't matter anyway, I posted a bunch of characters so you can see what I was planning to do. I don't know if you'll like them or hate them but at least they're there for discussion. Only one of them is related to a demi-god anyway lol.

• Nice Execution!
Well they aren't just heroes, they are half gods both of them being sons of Zeus, lol. But I'll give you a few characters here, if you like any of them great, if ya don't that's totally cool too.

I am not claiming I want to play all these characters, they are just ideas I had when I first read about this roleplay.

[fieldbox="Lauren Chase, lightskyblue"]
"Honestly, you just gotta put your best foot forward and give it another chance. Hit it head on."
Faceclaim: Alex Morgan
fe2433d4-152a-45da-af2f-4bf6d342b266_zpsmho2vnqf.jpg

Goddly Descent:
Heracles

Job/Role:
Personal Trainer

General Appearance:
Lauren stands at five-foot eight, weighing one-hundred and sixty-four pounds of well defined and cut muscle. Her hair is medium in length wavy and typically dirty blonde, she had an alternative phase but she really didn't like the way black looked on her. Her skin is just slightly tanned as she always tries to spend time on the beach if the weather permits, her eyes a piercing deep blue.

Typically she'll be seen in tight fitting clothes ranging from athletic wear to casual everyday jeans and t-shirts. Her preference though is, tanktops and sweatpants.

General Personality:
Lauren is a calm outgoing person and very friendly, she likes talking and having drinks. She isn't easy to anger and even then her anger isn't extreme. She's a good listener and she'll try to give her advice on whatever she thinks she can help with. Lauren doesn't like sticking her nose in people's business unless it directly involves her.

General History:
Lauren always had a happy life, nothing to complain about. Her parents were always kind to her and supported her in everything she pursued, her friends always stood by her side and she was never really bullied. From a young age she had an affinity towards athleticism. She loved playing sports, training and physically making herself better. In high-school she was a jock. Her involvement with the soccer team and volleyball team was the only reason she did her best in school, to make sure she could play.

When it was time to enter the life of adulthood Lauren was determined to do what she was passionate about for the rest of her life. It didn't take her long to graduate from her course in fitness and personal training. She aced her exam and was soon applying anywhere she could to be an in house personal trainer. With a well paying job supporting her Lauren is now excited to live her life in happiness.

She has no knowledge of her relation to the Gatekeeper of Olympus, Heracles. What she is capable and passionate about, in her mind, is just a result of her determination and not the blood that flows through her as a direct descendant of the God of strength, heroes, sports, and athletes.

I'm interested in this RP because I enjoy greek mythology and I haven't been able to be a part of one yet as all my previous ones have always come to abrupt ends.
[/fieldbox]​

[fieldbox="Rayne Walker, purple"]
"Speaking to the dead is one thing, turning into a dog, well that's just for fun."
Faceclaim: Not sure, found this online, I will try to find the name asap

Goddly Descent:
Hekate

Job/Role:
Occult Shop Employee

General Appearance:
At five-foot six Rayne weighs one-hundred and forty-eight pounds, although not much into athleticism anymore but thanks to good genes she has a fairly defined and built body overall. Her hair is black just passed the shoulders in length with several layers to add volume and have that sort of shaggy look. Her skin is naturally a darker shade, something she thankfully inherited from her mother's side of the family. Her eyes are a deep amber colour, an almost wild animalistic gleam within them.

She has several piercings and a few tattoos. Her wardrobe is what one would fit in the 'alternative/heavy metal' category within society. Tight black jeans or plaid pants for the most part, accessorizing with an array of chains, and belts. Her t-shirts mostly consist of band tee's and various other occult related imagery. Her shoes range from boots, to chucks and skater kicks. While she always adorns her fingers with rings and her neck is never bare as she's always wearing necklaces. One very distinct piece of her wardrobe is a leather biker jacket that most of her friends and family recognize her for.

General Personality:
Rayne is a very calm, relaxed individual. She doesn't like conflict and she greatly dislikes arguing. She's very passive and also very sarcastic. She tries her best to avoid any sort of complications. She's knowledgeable in what interests her and she likes being the person that can answer questions. Although she's not one for clubbing and constantly partying Rayne does enjoy a good concert. Due to her passive nature Rayne isn't easy to anger and if somebody does piss her off it's most likely because they have greatly offended her. She's a stoner that works at an occult shop, there really isn't much you can do to annoy her.

General History:
Rayne knew she was different from a young age, her mother explaining to her who and what she was as soon as the girl was able to understand; something that had been passed through her mother's bloodline. She had never met her father, only seen old photos of him that were scarce around the house. He had left them and never bothered to check in, this had only made her bond with her mother stronger. Together, with her mom Rayne was able to learn about what she was capable of and come to control some abilities that she had learned she had. She has a knack for herbology and is capable of coming up with several concoctions, whether for ill intentions or for good, she can probably help you figure it out.

Although she still doesn't know what she's fully capable of, the stuff that she is aware of is still pretty frightening.

I'm interested in this RP because I enjoy greek mythology and I haven't been able to be a part of one yet as all my previous ones have always come to abrupt ends.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Bevan Moore, maroon"]
"The world is a shitty place. Most of the time you gotta fight for what's yours."
Faceclaim: Ali Larter

Goddly Descent:
Ares

Job/Role:
MMA Fighter/Underground Fighter

General Appearance:
Bevan is six feet tall and weighs in at one hundred and seventy-eight pounds of pure muscle. Her hair hangs at about her mid back, straight and a deep auburn colour. Her eyes an odd misty green/grey colour. Her skin is fair but not deathly pale.

Her wardrobe typically consists of tight fitting dark coloured jeans, combat boots of any sort (she typically leans towards Dr. Martens) and tight fitting tank-tops. She also has an old, faded leather jacket that's has gone from red to a dark maroon colour after years of wear.

General Personality:
Blunt and brash Bevan isn't easily liked by others. She puts forth this aggressive self somewhat out of fear and to keep her emotions safe. She's been hurt and betrayed too many times thus she has difficulties trusting people and allowing others in. But she is proud and her loyalty is strong, if one manages to gain her trust. Under the harsh exterior Bevan is supportive and fairly friendly, something that doesn't often show as she's quick to return to her hard outside if someone she doesn't trust steps into play. She's very defensive of the few people that are close to her, some even say that she might grow a little too protective. The red-head is quick to anger and it doesn't take long for her to snap, a side of her that is best avoided as Bevan likes to hit first and talk later.

General History:
Abandoned and set for adoption at a young age Bevan learned quickly that the world is a shitty place. She jumped from foster home to foster home, never being anywhere for longer than a month. Some families would say she acted out too much, others said she was destructive or ill tempered. When she reached the age of eighteen she was thrown into the real world, she had no one and nowhere to go. She roamed the streets for some time, stealing something she wasn't proud of. For a while she had managed to make herself a small home in a narrow alley between a restaurant and a mixed martial arts gym.

It didn't take long for both establishments to find her. The restaurant owner wasn't as kind as the man who ran the gym. He took the girl in. Terrified at first Bevan was very cautious. She followed every order and request she was given by the man but she remained shielded. It took time but the man was slowly able to begin peeling away at the layers that enclosed who Bevan truly was. She grew interested in what he taught and wished to partake.

She offered to continue doing whatever work she could to learn from him, her labour in exchange for his teachings. Bevan was quick to learn and was even quicker to go up in the ranks of his gym. She found herself in love with the fighting, learning, training, she would push herself and achieve goals she didn't think she was even capable of. With an immense physical prowess and a stubborn attitude Bevan found herself engulfed in the world of MMA and she couldn't be happier. She was surrounded by violence which for some odd reason excited her to great extents but she had also found herself without a decent challenge yet.

The MMA world was quickly realizing her potential, offers for contracts coming in left, right and center but Bevan had now also stumbled upon a new way to grow excited. A man who often trained at the same gym had approached her, he told her about the events that took place under the city's surface, he brought her along and the red-head was quick to partake in the deadly events that took place in the gritty, bloodstained cages.

[fieldbox="Alexandra Valoritis, green"]
"Yeah? Well atleast you're not stuck with the blood of the virgin goddess"
Faceclaim: Not sure, found this online, I will try to find the name asap

Goddly Descent:
Artemis

Job/Role:
Bartender

General Appearance:
At five-foot six Alexandra weighs one-hundred and thirty-eight pounds. She's thin and lean, a remainder of her time spent as a track athlete in high-school. Her hair is long and wavy, just making it passed two thirds of her back and she has light brown eyes

Her wardrobe is typically very casual anything she feels like wearing that day whether it's sweats and jeans or a skirt and leggings. She doesn't accessorize much either.

General Personality:
Alexandra tends to wander in her own world. She daydreams a lot. She thinks about what she wants to do or what she could be doing instead of working. She's a flirt and she loves partying. She really doesn't pay much attention to things that don't involve her or her friends and family. She's easily irritated but not easily angered and she greatly enjoys dropping jokes and sarcastic comments. Alexandra loves and hates her huge family and she takes serious offense when someone is disrespectful to her culture and family. She tries her best to avoid conflict but she's aware that sometimes you just can't.

Alexandra has an affinity to animals and they like her too. She's a long walks in the forest kind of girl. Being surrounded by nature helps her clear her mind.

General History:
Alexandra is a second generation Greek. She's been to Greece several times over the years and she's fluent in both English and Greek. She was taught respect from a young age and was constantly surrounded by family. Although it took some time eventually she came to know who and what she truly was, a descendant of Artemis, the goddess of the hunt, forests and the wilderness. It had been several generations since her family had last bore a child with the blood of the goddess flowing through their veins so Alexandra's family wasn't too helpful in teaching her much.

The young woman took to the books and learned everything she could about the goddess that she didn't already know. She thought back throughout her life and tried to pinpoint anything that seemed odd about growing up.

She has some vague knowledge on what she might be capable of but thus far the only things she's positive of is her relationships with animals and nature seem to be some of the common things she has with the deity.

Very interesting characters.
I'll accept any of them ( Tho, for Alexandra, you should have Atalanta as he descendants since Artemis is a virgin godesse hahaha)

So yes, I do like all of those.
Choose two of those and they will be your characters :)

Well, I'm glad you like them haha.

I'll probably only end up using one so I'll have to make a decision.

Do you have a preference in which you would like to see in game?

Well, I'm glad you like them haha.

I'll probably only end up using one so I'll have to make a decision.

Do you have a preference in which you would like to see in game?
I really like Rayne, to be honest. And Bevan seems nice or Alex haha

But they all nice

Alright, I'll try to decide between Rayne and Bevan.

This sounds cool^^ can I reserve a son of Apollo and a daughter of Aphrodite? I can't put cses up tonight because I just got home from a long day of work and I most likely will not have the brain power to make ceses tonight, but tomorrow for sure.

Oh wait can we have two or is it only one... should of asked that first.

You can have two characters.
But Blues have already said it's first come first serve just so you guys know.

@Nat
Ah, that's right... that just makes me even more motivated XD!
But thanks for the reminder.

Oh well that sucks, let's just hope no one takes son of Apollo and Daughter of Aphrodite until tomorrow... if they do I guess I won't be joining.

I might make another male character but I'm not sure who I want the parent to be..idk

Oh well that sucks, let's just hope no one takes son of Apollo and Daughter of Aphrodite until tomorrow... if they do I guess I won't be joining.
Just do basic and you should be fine. I don't mind if its still WIP.

And if u do that, people automatically won't choose those cause they will think it's taken.

But yeah, first come, first serve

I might make another male character but I'm not sure who I want the parent to be..idk
I was thinking the same xx

Btw, I want to see u roleplay a girl bruh.
U need to rp a girl

Okay, I've decided I'm gonna go with Rayne, the decendant of Hecate.

I'm gonna do some tweaking to her bio and whatnot though. I'll let you know when it's been edited.

Just do basic and you should be fine. I don't mind if its still WIP.

And if u do that, people automatically won't choose those cause they will think it's taken.

But yeah, first come, first serve
Well okay doing both W.I.P. now because I don't want them to be taken.. lol now time to find pics xD. Doing this I swear I might end up actually finishing cses lol... since I tend to do that

• Nice Execution!
I was thinking the same xx

Btw, I want to see u roleplay a girl bruh.
U need to rp a girl
I don't play good female characters though DX

Status
Not open for further replies.