CHILDREN OF OLYMPUS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, that was one of your requirements was it not? ^_^
Though seriously thank you I'm glad you like her.

Hey, fkreaking just find out whose the freaking actor xx (I hate u so much andy!!)
Check out my CS
And go read the rules ahhaha
You don't hate me you just don't love me right now lol and I'm done with my cs ;)

Just full blown gods or can we mess around with demi-gods?

Just full blown gods or can we mess around with demi-gods?
What do you mean hun?

You aren't playing a god, you are playing there offsprings.

I'd you are asking if we can have like.. Example: Apollo's bastard daughter and Zeus bastard son, and they give a demigod with mix power,
Then eh... Lemme think about it...

I think that in this roleplay, it doesn't have its place yet... Or at least not at the beginning..

Let me hear your idea out and I'll see if I approve or not?
Expand on it and tell me why you would like it that way pls :)

What do you mean hun?

I'd you are asking if we can have like.. Example: Apollo's bastard daughter and Zeus bastard son, and they give a demigod with mix power,

I think that in this roleplay, it doesn't have its place yet... Or at least not at the beginning..

What I was asking was do we have to play descendants of full, pure gods or could we mess around with creating descendants of demi-gods like Heracles and Perseus?

What I was asking was do we have to play descendants of full, pure gods or could we mess around with creating descendants of demi-gods like Heracles and Perseus?
It's preferable to go with descendants of pure gods rather than the Heroes of Greek mythology.

But, do your character sheet as you wish :)

If I like, I'll accept, if I feel like ur character doesn't have a place in the roleplay, i womt accept it :p

If really depends what you expect your character to contribute.

But if u ask me, yes or no. I'll say no haha :p
I'd prefer from full gods

I'll post a CS sometime either today or tomorrow, this sounds really awesome!​

This sounds interesting. I'll see what I can do with my character. Also, I hope you don't drop everything to the trash like others GM's (=-=)

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: B l u E s
What do you mean hun?

I think she means can we have chided of, say, gorgons, harpies, or satyr's, or are we limited to the pantheon

Awesome :) I'm glad your joining!
And hopefully, your husbby will finally join one of my roleplays xD

In my defense, I'm rather picky, and my schedule fluctuates a lot

This sounds interesting. I'll see what I can do with my character. Also, I hope you don't drop everything to the trash like others GM's (=-=)
Hahahahhahahau!!! Don't worry xD not happening

I'm probably going to do one from Hades and Iris and Iris is the goddess of the rainbow but she's not a major goddess so does she count? She's still a goddess but she doesn't have a spot in Olympus like the main guys. Or maybe Persephone/Hestia.... they don't have spots in olympus either but I think they're big enough to count.
I'm good with that!

I think she means can we have chided of, say, gorgons, harpies, or satyr's, or are we limited to the pantheon

In my defense, I'm rather picky, and my schedule fluctuates a lot
Ohhhhhhggg and well, no hahah she can't in that case xD
Half centaur is OK tho. Like they have to be the "good guys"

And lol, I'll agree xD I'm.kidn of like that too

Status
Not open for further replies.