CHALLENGE! NOW IT'S EVERY DAY HAPPY THINGS! 8D

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Re: CHALLENGE! 31 Days of Happy Things!

I can finally sleep on my left side without fear of pain. Woohoo!

The whole house smells delicious. o__o Slow cooking was the best and most torturous invention ever.

I had something for today that was more generically makes me happy but it's slipped my mind so I will just say, yay kitties!

On the food subject...

POTATOES! Potatoes, man. Another fiiiine food.

On the food subject...

POTATOES! Potatoes, man. Another fiiiine food.
Potatoes?
What is potatoes?

On a less vaguely-referencing note, I'm catching up on all those series I was meaning to watch.
Though, there may be a problem in the fact that there are several trillion hours of things people want me to watch.

All you can eat sushi. I will be able to afford this treat, soon!

The Beach Boys, dammit. I cannot listen to either this song or "Good Vibrations" without smiling.

Nothing brightens my day of frustrations and strep throat nastiness like a random gift of cute stickers and buttons. I <3 my boyfriend.

[Cammy]After having pretty crap and cloudy weather for about a week, the sun came out today, brilliantly, and it really felt like spring! I had such a good day today! <3[/Cammy]

I have a pretty shiny thing and I like this pretty shiny thing.
I don't wear much jewelry, but this is a nice pretty shiny thing.

Logging on to see Iwaku's new background! :)

Day 12

BROMANCE :D

Nights like this, staying up late and working side by side with my husband on things we are passionate about are just wonderful. Whether it is with the tv on in the background or in companionable silence or helping one another with stuff, it is all great!

That wonderful feeling when you've been working hard at something and the pieces start falling into place.

I too love when I spend all day working on something, and then it all starts to look so lovely!

Movie nights with friends always brighten my day!

[Cammy]I love unexpectedly running into old HS friends! Always great to catch up IRL as opposed to FB![/Cammy]