CHALLENGE! NOW IT'S EVERY DAY HAPPY THINGS! 8D

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Re: CHALLENGE! 31 Days of Happy Things!

warm weather is coming : D

Look at all that snow falling down!
There's something so ethereally beautiful about blizzard-like snowfall.
It makes me feel very peaceful.

Having a full car and everyone singing loudly to cheesy 80s songs :D

To this day, I'm still amazed by the combo of a simple hug and kiss. His affections raise me up during these times I'm feeling so ill and ugly. I couldn't be more grateful.

Over the past couple months, I've been taking a coursera course in astrobiology. I went into it terrified that I would do poorly and that my intelligence had seeped away. Instead, I got really good scores on all my quizzes and, to add to that, I thoroughly enjoyed the entire course. It was wonderful and ties in perfectly to world building for me.

I missed yesterday, so two things for me today.

1. It's rare that my family all sits down and watches stuff together, so it was really kind of nice that we watched three episodes of Downton Abbey in a row yesterday. Especially since Dad seemed to genuinely enjoy it. It's a good show, but seeing him grinning made it that much better.

2. Tea never fails to make me feel better. Good old English breakfast. *Sips*

Changes in weather is always nice. Sunshine on winters days in the PNW is ever so pleasent, just as a good rainstorm is enjoyable after a ling stretch if sun. The changes always delight me.

[Cammy]Making progress on things I have been procrastinating on because scared, and making firmer decisions on my future makes me less stressed and more confident. And that makes me happy. :)[/Cammy]

Listening to two foreign gentleman talk about a game on skype and saying things like "fuck!" "oh noooo" and "the zombies are attacking!" amuses me to no end!

finishing a really good book ;) now on to next one!

EGGS. Eggs never let you down. Can be prepared in many ways. Are a primary ingredient in flourless chocolate cake. Yeah. You know you want some eggs.

Day 10
Today I got the chance to sit and play at a real piano when we celebrated my sisters daughters baptism :3 That made me happy since I haven't got the chance to play on a piano for almost a year x3 <3

Here's one for yesterday. I got to see several friends of mine in a performance of Cymbeline, and they were incredible. And hilarious.

As for today, I got to work with llamas. Llamas are like unicorns, only they hum and don't have sharp horns.

i think somewhere i might have missed 2 days sooooo here are two more things to make up :)

1. Having someone that cares about me and I care about do something small to help me out during the day
2. VICTORIAN DRESSES!! oh my glob i want one!

I haven't been so grateful for medicine before because I normally prefer to tough out whatever ails me.

Robitussin, Tylenol PM, Benadryl... You're all my best friends right now.

313882_352895458148399_1408785330_n.jpg

U jelly, rest of world?

On the off chance that I missed a day somewhere in there, here's one. I have a husband who loves me, who doesn't mind taking care of me as I recover and who knows when to tell me I can't have something that would be bad for me during recovery and does so in a kind, gentle way.

Manga updates! Especially the ones you've been waiting MONTHS for.

day 11
New awesome anime series :D

For yesterday: the peace of mind and clarity given just by thinking loving thoughts about someone and being grateful for the people who care for me.