CHALLENGE! NOW IT'S EVERY DAY HAPPY THINGS! 8D

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Re: CHALLENGE! 31 Days of Happy Things!

Thanks to ebooks from the library, I, like Ozzie, have been reading a ton lately and I love it. Books make my world make sense.

I know what I am doing. Not just showing my intsructor I was compedent, but I wasn't nervous and felt know pressure. I AM good enough!

Day eight: It rained today! Kind of. Enough to make my porch have a puddle on it, at least! Rain always makes me feel good. It's refreshing, somehow. Even cold, damp, dreary days are pleasant to me. I used to go running around outside in thunder storms when I was a kid. I wish it rained more in San Antonio. The sound actually helps me fall asleep.

This site helps, even if it's not the real thing.

Kittens playing with toys! How can anyone not be happy watching kittens play with toys?

[Cammy]Lazy Friday night dinners make me happy. It's like the extra reward at the end of a long week. Also, unexpected treats from the Momma-on-staff![/Cammy]

The check that has been sent, for my first paid design. He guy who gave the project already wants to work with me again. =)

I got my new favorite series in the mail! (The Guild of the Cowry Catchers)

ap1.jpg

Doodling makes me feel more at ease and less emotionally knotted, even if they're silly and pointless doodles.

Boyfriend helped me make dinner tonight. It was absolutely delicious. Sandwiches, and gravy on french and chicken. Mmmmmm. Feeling so stuffed.

It's officially been a day since my last post- yay! That means I can post a new nifty thing.

New nifty thing is...It wasn't icy! Seriously, we had a storm recently- it was supposed to be a bad noreaster. It did snow, but...It wasn't as bad as we were expecting, and though it was slushy outside, there was no ice on the sidewalk or the road. Thus, I didn't get hurt walking (since I seem to have bad luck with ice). As such...I'm a happy camper from that~ And the snow was fun to walk. Making shapes with my special rubber bottom for my cane is fun randomly o.o;

Other nifty things happened, but that's gonna be my main thing. Oh, and punography...I will die of laughter someday due to it~ <3

Day 9:
Chocolate makes me happy :D

On this day of 9, I am very happy about having a huge tv and a badass collection of movies, and endless access to things to watch. On days I don't feel good, or I just wanna not think for awhile, watching stuff on TV is always such a great way to keep my bunnies stimulated, entertain me, and stay relaxed at the same time!

I believe I'll paint my nails and put on a temporary tattoo before work. :D I love being able to do my own thing, acting like I'm still 6 years old, and not being seen as lesser for it.

MIDTERM PASSED

But more importantly I am now seeing my future with clearer vision. I am greatful to all those that have supported me in this so far and will be contiually thankful as I continue on this road. Also, woot, higher credit limit means I can buy a few things for my business now instead of later!

I got my check.

And I jizzed in my pants!

Snapshot_20130309.JPG

I am now on the path of being kinda sorted ricccchhhhhhh bi--*cough*

My job, tutoring, regularly makes me happy. :3 To see a long-forgotten light-bulb that has been left behind by the education system go off, to see that the student now truly understands why math works, to see the student apply their knowledge on more complicated problems; this is why I tutor. :D

Related to yesterday's, sorta. I NO LONGER HAVE A GALL BLADDER! The operation went great and the people were nice!

[Cammy]I have an awesome friend who will go out of her way to give me a ride to dance practice or church whenever my bike isn't running or the weather is bad, like it is today. She's one of my longest and closest friends and I'm always thankful for her![/Cammy]