CHALLENGE! NOW IT'S EVERY DAY HAPPY THINGS! 8D

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Re: CHALLENGE! 31 Days of Happy Things!

being complimented makes me smile :)

I love finding new pins to put on my bookbag.

Sitting down with no worries to play a videogame for hours undisturbed. :D

Had a class with Crispin Freeman.

Day 13:
Parodies :D

I CAN'T RESIST MEN LOVING ON KITTIES. IT IS TOO CUTE. IT IS TOOOOOO CUUUUUUUTE.

The fridge is full of yummy foods and I get to relax and rest today.

Well-ripened banana + 1 cup milk + 3 to 4 ice cubes + a pinch of nutmeg + blender = banana frothy, a.k.a. happiness in a glass.

Yesterday because I missed it:
Sometimes, people text me in hopes of talking to the obviously sociable girl who once had this cell number. I have the best random conversations with strangers this way, because I opt to screw around instead of be boring and tell them up front that they have the wrong person. It's actually rather fun and I may have made a new friend.

As for today:
HAH, I FINISHED YOU, YOU DAMNED THING. SUCCESS DESPITE ALL DELAYS. >:[

Yesterday: I choose to mention caramel. It is my favorite. I love having that flavor intertwined with coffee, chocolate, nuts (lol), ice cream... So yummah.

Today: Welp, my baby's due today. Even though he's more than likely not going to be here on time, [like most babies] I'm excited. I am more than ready to meet the little one and, you know, stop being prego. >:|

You know what's nice? Hot chocolate, a good book and a fire on a stormy day. I might even try to replicate that today.

[Cammy]I got some lamb on sale! :3 I love meat. Meat gives me all the happy. [/Cammy]

Today a little boy in the Anti-bully program told everyone how much he loved costume design. 2nd graders, ftw.

Day 14

A long walk on a warm sunny day :3

The smell of books. The smell of books, especially older ones, is just a wonderful thing.

I ordered two new shirts for Gibs today! 8D He'll look so handsome!

Handwriting... I wrote a postcard last night/this morning to my mom and siblings, as well as to my Dad. I also filled an entry in my journal. Both activities were very therapeutic. It reminds me I should write more often. I tend to forget the importance that's always had to me since I got hooked on computers.

seeing patients make great progress and go home :)