CHALLENGE! NOW IT'S EVERY DAY HAPPY THINGS! 8D

Re: CHALLENGE! 31 Days of Happy Things!

Photo0560.jpg

Finding a hidden message from your childhood friend... 11 years after she wrote it and moved away.

Last night, I found this message in an old notebook I'd never used until now and although it brought a tear to my eye, it also made me smile.

If you're wondering, "L.O.L." when I was a kid meant "Lots. Of. Love."

Reactions: 1 person

Day seven: I've been reading again. And I've managed to finish seven books in the past two weeks!

I am in class. I love what I am learning!

Cats are big pains that follow me into the living room in order to snuggle into my lap when I'm on the phone! Oh but I love them.

Finished my first D&D game. ^^

curling up and enjoying a really good book :)

[Cammy]I love being reminded of a favourite childhood song, and I love the solitude of singing stupid songs on my motorbike while I'm riding. :) I also love beating the rain on the way home so I don't get soaked while on said motorbike.[/Cammy]

Let someone vent at me.
I now have a new friend.

Waking up in a really nice situation.

I haven't posted in this thread until now because I didn't think to look for it. But...Happy thing: I got a general routine down at physical therapy, so that I can strengthen my scarily weak hips. I'm getting on the road to better health! <3

My car broke down today!

That's not a happy thing. But the part that is so far the fix looks minimal and I have so many friends in set places that I'm getting by like the problem never happened.

I have great friends.

Delicious yummy dinner~
Soup soup soup and noodles.
I like soup.

This post is a bit late, because... I watch shows with my parents. TV is fun when others watch with you.

Day 8:
Sleeping on the bus. Its just so relaxing to take a nap on the bus :3 I love it ^^Sometimes I wanna go on a bus just to sleep on it xD But that would cost too much money x3

The idea of finally getting a full night's rest! @_@ Such a wonderful feeling. -stumbles off to go pass out for 9 hours-

victorian fashion/architecture @_@ I will so someday own a Victorian style home and have a victorian gown of some sort : D

I will soon be in a lot less pain! YAY!

I get to spend the weekend with my girlfriend!

She's been out of town. S'nobueno.

Toria hugs. Seriously. Have you ever had one? No matter how terrible I'm feeling, receiving a hug from someone kind and caring like my best friend really does settle my heart. I'm not the hugging type of person. I like my personal space. But there's just something about a hug from Toria that would leave anyone feeling warm and fuzzy and safe and most of all, feeling like everything will be alright. :)

New underwear and socks. Gawd yes.